Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (60451 Views)

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Ugly project.

Ugly structures.

Shiooooor
which one your governor do?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by wakes: 12:19pm On May 20, 2019
ok
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by kinzation(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2019
Yawatrends:
Yawatrends Today's Headlines ���

Just In: Nigerian 36 State Governors Warn Buhari Government As Direct Allocation To LGs Begins June https://www.yawatrends.com.ng/2019/05/just-in-nigerian-36-state-governors.html?m=1

Lagos: ‘I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000’ – Sanwo-Olu https://www.yawatrends.com.ng/2019/05/lagos-i-will-employ-graduates-as-brt.html?m=1

Don’t Allow Okorocha Collect Paris Club Refund From Buhari Govt – Group warns Ihedioha https://www.yawatrends.com.ng/2019/05/dont-allow-okorocha-collect-paris-club.html?m=1

Trending: Rojo reveals where he would like to play in future (See Details) »»»»»» https://www.yawatrends.com.ng/2019/05/trending-rojo-reveals-where-he-would.html?m=1

Court Update: SEE First Photos Of Naira Marley As He Appears In Court Looking Dejected (See Photos) »»»»»»» https://www.yawatrends.com.ng/2019/05/court-update-see-first-photos-of-naira.html?m=1

Read, Share and also drop your comments.

Hello
I will like to write arricles for your website (yawatrends.com)
My niche is in writing Sports articles.
Please consider
Awaiting your swift response
Thanks
Kinzation.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by frowland(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2019
Baawaa:
Why are we like this in this country,those that comment before me no one commend Okorocha for this good work,is like we Nigerians don't expect good works from our politicians

They are blinded by political affiliations. Don't waste your time on those elements.
In my SE region for example, GEJ inspected a 2nd Niger bridge in a MAP, we hailed him.
This old man is inspecting pillars each the size of 18 story building and we say nothing is done.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2019
Baawaa:
Why are we like this in this country,those that comment before me no one commend Okorocha for this good work,is like we Nigerians don't expect good works from our politicians

Is it a public school?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2019
Why use this kind of architecture for an academic institution? Phucking ugly.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Salym(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2019
germanized:
Typical 3-star hotel designs... undecided

Some architects just don't know that design themes need to be different when you're building an academic institution....
I expected to see such even before opening the thread. Honestly, they look like a row of apartment buildings. Some people do not deserve to be called Architects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Princedapace(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2019
cassidy1996:
i did the survey suff yesterday, tell the sister that i need a bottle of coke from her.

Thank u very much bro. Your bottle of coke is on the way.. Brotherly, u can still share with your friends o. grin

One love baba mi

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Baawaa(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2019
OwoukoUrua:

Is it a public school?
This is Eastern Palm University, Imo State built by Gov. Rochas Okorocha. It is one of the most beautiful sights to behold with State of the art facilities. You won't believe your eyes when you step into this school's compound
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Penywise(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2019
One of imo hotels turned into a university
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by surveyProf(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2019
InvisibleB:

Chai you Don old if you watch that comedy shocked grin

grin no time.....

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2019
Guys forget picture things too If u enter there u go weep for the school. How can a university be like residential apartments? let them show u Dept by depts staff offices labs. agege community sec school better pass Typing from the place I for show u the main pic if not data issue

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by blank(f): 12:47pm On May 20, 2019
Last picture looks like a prison.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by BlackfireX: 12:48pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
which one your governor do?

Good question.

He also did the same ugly project.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by tiwiex(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2019
Kennitrust:
Lol. They didn't show us the good side of Okoracha, they only show us his status

Who owns this university? Hope it's the state?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
Moskylatata:
the road on the last picture was photo shopped, what a shame

You too see am? I dey think say nah my eyes get problem

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2019
Moskylatata:
You are very right.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by mt77: 1:03pm On May 20, 2019
Who is the owner of the University ? Heard it's majorly owned by him.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Platony(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2019
Na which kind beautiful be this na??

Imolites need to sue the architect of these structures. Na wa oh, how u go build university lyk say na Hotel. angry

Chai,...thats y I loved My UNIBEN da year. See structures.

FUTO structures even get head pass this ones by faaaarrr!! angry
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by MorufuAtanda: 1:08pm On May 20, 2019
Moskylatata:

Rochas na crook na. The University is his private project for his personal pocket. A relative was talking about sending his kids there, I told him I won't advise anyone to send his kids to a university that is shrouded in financial misappropriation. Gov. Ihedioha could wake up one day and freeze the account of the University to recover stolen funds that were used to build it while Rochas is cooling off in Owerri prisons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2019
forget about the structure ,IT'S A COMPLETED PROJECT!

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by TGMISKY(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2019
They only showed us the wrong side of Rochas.
Nice one my Governor

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by adslipps: 1:13pm On May 20, 2019
Kennitrust:
Lol. They didn't show us the good side of Okoracha, they only show us his status

This is just a deserted structure. Is not functional yet. He only grabbed ppls land to erect that building.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Arysexy(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2019
DrLazCommenting:

Don't speak out of ignorance.
He proposed the university as a state university and after building it from the state treasury, he turned it to his own private university.
Rochas is the worst Governor in Imo State history.
Every government project is dead in Imo
Imo is dead right now.
May the new government bring in some good or never be as bad as this

The same thing Oshiomole did in Edo. He used state fund to build Edo University Iyamo in his village, but the school is his private university.

All these APC crooks shall be exposed when another party takes over govt.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by SocialJustice: 2:03pm On May 20, 2019
germanized:
Typical 3-star hotel designs... undecided

Some architects just don't know that design themes need to be different when you're building an academic institution....
I tire but sometimes, you do what your ignorant client wants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Xander85: 2:06pm On May 20, 2019
Who owns it....anyone know?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by dadexcel: 2:06pm On May 20, 2019
myresearch:
Nice one
.............good initiative but very wrong timing....hence unnecessary . If your familiar with imo state and the urgent needs of the state you will understand that this is just politics...a state that already is saturated with both state and federal high institutions rather needs economic, infrastructural , and other youth developmental initiatives...definitely not more high institutions .

School presently in imo state:

Imo state university , federal university of technology nekede, imo state polytechnic , alvan ikoku federal college of education , school of health sciences, the list goes on ...

#nigerian politicians and misplacement of priority)
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by runthingd(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2019
The University is not state owned, it's owned by Rochas but allegedly built with state funds.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:23pm On May 20, 2019
martineverest:
Ur brain is already conditioned
Brain already conditioned for a good observation?
Be honest to yourself, does that nonsense building resemble a school?
It appears Nigerians signed a contract with mediocrity otherwise we wouldn't be celebrating poo.
Common sense they say is not common, how can you design a school as a hotel?
I don't it would be a crime to have the below in Nigeria.

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by engrchykae(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2019
Moikiitos:

The people that award the contract to the architect are to blame for the decision to choose hotel based design rather than an academic building.

That's what happens when incompetence continues to play a vital role in management...
should it rather look like a factory?
an academic environment should look better than hotels.
rochas is the champion of education.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by 9jaRealist: 2:40pm On May 20, 2019
One can only hope that the quality of TEACHING in this uni is better than the quality of its architecture... embarassed
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.