Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,126 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Need Help In Sending A Parcel To SA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help In Sending A Parcel To SA (362 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Cost Of Sending A Parcel To The USA / Help needed in sending a parcel to Kenya from Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Sending A Parcel To SA by Bhenehdikt(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2019
Please guys, if you know anyone who's travelling to South Africa or you're going yourself, please contact me.
I'd like to transfer a parcel to someone in South Africa.
I've tried DHL but it's expensive.

You'll have access to check the parcel and also see relevant documents and I'm not asking for free, we can talk about the cost.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help In Sending A Parcel To SA by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2019
Just clean.

(1) (Reply)

Accra Business School / 18 Escape Death As Bus Ran Into Cattle / No Going Back On The Closure Of Lagos -Ibadan Expressway -FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.