Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. (1709 Views)

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / How To Make Medicated Soap FREE Of CHARGE / Best Affiliated Programs In Nigeria You Can Make Money With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. by OyaNaija(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2019
Easiest way to to make a Bathing soap, both Medicated and Antiseptic. a very simple practical approach.

Soap making is a business you can venture into in this period of reccession, with little capital worth of #2000.

Soap making business is lucrative and offers reliable and constant revenue for business men and women who are producing and those marketing soap wholesale or retail. If you are in doubt, please ask the nearest soap seller on your street how often he or she visits the market to replenish his or her stock.

Different types of soap are produced daily and they include – laundry soap, bathing soap, antiseptic soap, detergent and a host of others. The modes of producing them the chemicals used are slightly different.

Our focus here is on how to produce bathing soap on a small scale. There are various methods of production, but two are outstanding. The hot and cold method. The hot method involves boiling the chemicals in a mixture.

CHEMICALS

A Oil: the commonly used oil for soap production includes.
Palm kernel oil
Fatty acid
Bleached palm oil (tests raw palm oil and make sure it does not contain common salt by adding little quantity of fermented caustic soda into it. Then mix with stick, if it blends together the oil is okay for use
B Caustic soda: this is the base chemical used in the production of soap. It is whitish in colour and sugar like

C Soda ash: increases the quantity of soap also acts as a foaming agent improves hardness of soap. It is whitish in colour and garri like

D Sodium sulphate: it increases the quantity of soap and increases the durability of soap. it is whitish in colour and in powdery form

E Kaolin or calcium: it acts as a forming agent. it is whitish in colour and in powdery state

G Colourant: this determine the colour of soap, it might liquid or powder

H Perfume: this determine the odour of soap e.g rose, h&R, B&B, Apple, Lemon, Blue Water, passion etc.
I Disinfectants: Examples of this are Lysol or Dettol, Benzyl Benzoate, Igarsan, Trilosan and Chloroxylenol. They are all use for killing Germs

More Details @ https://www.oyanaija.com/post/how-to-make-both-antiseptic-and-medicated-bathing-soap/
Re: How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. by Nobody: 4:48am On May 21, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that beastly.
Re: How To Produce Both Medicated And Antiseptic Soap - Make Money With It. by OyaNaija(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
I think I'm crying. It's that beastly.

why do u feel like crying

(1) (Reply)

This Man Makes A Living In Catching Snakes (video/pictures) / Fcmb Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates. Act Fast! / Aribank / Mainstreet Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.