Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Chaiii! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chaiii! (1409 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaiii! by veecovee: 2:06pm On May 20, 2019
John 1:10 King James Version (KJV)
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

IT'S A PITY THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, BOTH THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH,
AND THOSE WHO DON'T, DO NOT KNOW THE OWNER OF THE WORLD. YOU MAY
CLAIM THAT YOU KNOW HIM, BUT TAKE FEW MOMENTS AND CONFIRM BELOW.

1 John 2:4 New International Version (NIV)
Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the
truth is not in that person.

ONE OF THE MANY THINGS HE COMMANDS US, IS TO BE "PERFECTLY HOLY," INWARDLY
AND OUTWARDLY, AND IN ALL WE DO.

1 Peter 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy,
because I am holy.”

2 Corinthians 7:1 New International Version (NIV)
... dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

DO YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE EARTH?

Share this question to all on earth.

FOR MORE OF THIS MESSAGES, ALWAYS VISIT https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible

MARANATHA!

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 5:44pm On May 20, 2019
A stitch in time saves nine. We are all heading to eternity, and there are two places in eternity.

You and I must end up in the place of eternal punishment or the place of eternal life. Matt. 25:46

The choice is ours now.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 2:57am On May 21, 2019
Love your spaces :-)
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:22am On May 21, 2019
I repeat, a stitch in time saves nine.

Start practicing holiness now, cause, according to statistics, almost 160,000 people die daily from all over the world. I or you would soon join the dead.

Judgement comes immediately after death. Hebrews 9:27
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:57pm On May 21, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Love your spaces :-)

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:31am On May 22, 2019
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:12pm On May 22, 2019
Matthew 5:22
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:33am On May 23, 2019
Use this opportunity well, cause you may not come across it on internet again
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
Mark 9:43-48
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
Matthew 25:46
Re: Chaiii! by lizzychom: 10:18am On May 24, 2019
At op u try.righteousness is not all abt dos and dont.u can't not design d type if cloth to wear.The most important thing is to get the holy ghost. Anything u do without being baptise with d holy ghost is self righteousness. Don't b a legalist it will lead u to hell.The holy ghost will teach u all things.u can be good and dress holy but end up in hell wen u don't HV d holyghost
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 12:34pm On May 24, 2019
lizzychom:
At op u try.righteousness is not all abt dos and dont.u can't not design d type if cloth to wear.The most important thing is to get the holy ghost. Anything u do without being baptise with d holy ghost is self righteousness. Don't b a legalist it will lead u to hell.The holy ghost will teach u all things.u can be good and dress holy but end up in hell wen u don't HV d holyghost

Yes, you are right to say that the holyghost is the most important.

But remember that the holyghost was first poured out to the disciplines that wrote the Bible.

And they told us in "1 timothy 2:9," to dress modestly. Why should they say so, if they have the holyghost, and if it's not about dos and don'ts?

Just take sometime and Google modest and read the 4 different definitions there. Why do we need dos and don'ts? because your mind may also deceive you, cause there's a way that seems right to a man but leads to destruction. proverbs 14:12.

It pains that our end time G.Os and pastors do not warn the church against immodest dressings, because of tithe and offerings. Some even go as far as saying that "it doesn't matter". While Bible warned us against immodest dressings in 1 timothy 2:9. Do not be deceived, this is end time and many pastors and G.Os would should people their true colour after the rapture.

How can you be righteous my dear, when your exposed body is seducing your brother or sister? Ohhh! Do you want to go to heaven only you, while others go to hell? Have you not read from Matthew 5:28, that if a man looks on a woman and lust, he has committed fornication already? How can you dress like a harlot and expect to go to heaven? Don't you know that harlots first seduce their client? If your cloth is tight on your body, or, if people see your knees in the public, you are infact doing the same thing with the harlots, only that you don't sleep with your client physically.

The Moslems don't seduce their men, while the Christians don't care. It's a pity that you serve God and don't care about the weak brothers and sisters amongst us. Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23, that many would say on that day "I did this and that for you but HE would tell them depart I know you not"

WOE TO ALL ENDTIME G.Os AND PASTORS THAT HAVE DECEIVED MANY.
Re: Chaiii! by lizzychom: 12:45pm On May 24, 2019
veecovee:

Yes, you are right to say that the holyghost is the most important.

But remember that the holyghost was first poured out to the disciplines that wrote the Bible.

And they told us in "1 timothy 2:9," to dress modestly. Why should they say so, if they have the holyghost, and if it's not about dos and don'ts?

Just take sometime and Google modest and read the 4 different definitions there. Why do we need dos and don'ts? because your mind may also deceive you, cause there's a way that seems right to a man but leads to destruction. proverbs 14:12.

It pains that our end time G.Os and pastors do not warn the church against immodest dressings, because of tithe and offerings. Some even go as far as saying that "it doesn't matter". While Bible warned us against immodest dressings in 1 timothy 2:9. Do not be deceived, this is end time and many pastors and G.Os would should people their true colour after the rapture.

How can you be righteous my dear, when your exposed body is seducing your brother or sister? Ohhh! Do you want to go to heaven only you, while others go to hell? Have you not read from Matthew 5:28, that if a man looks on a woman and lust, he has committed fornication already? How can you dress like a harlot and expect to go to heaven? Don't you know that harlots first seduce their client? If your cloth is tight on your body, or, if people see your knees in the public, you are infact doing the same thing with the harlots, only that you don't sleep with your client physically.

The Moslems don't seduce their men, while the Christians don't care. It's a pity that you serve God and don't care about the weak brothers and sisters amongst us. Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23, that many would say on that day "I did this and that for you but HE would tell th

em depart I know you not"

WOE TO END TIME G.Os THAT HAVE DECEIVED MANY.

@op there is more that u don't know abt.pls if u r on watsap send me pm on my email esheris@yahoo.com with ur phone number.pls don't misinterprete me I am also like modesty in dressing. I belief a Christian should live a life of holiness. Iam an end time message believer.When u mention Go's iam not in any denomination because its of d devil.there is nothing like general overseer it is a nicolaitian spirit. We only HV overseer in d bible.let's discuss more on watsapp.God has a principle for salvation and they are 3
1.Repentance
2.Baptism in d name of our lord Jesus Christ
3.Baptism of d holyghost
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2019
Great post...but...there is usually a but somewhere and its unfortunate! Your uploaded pictorial representation depicts righteousness to be an ID card worn on the body and in looks. Well the pharisees also wore their righteousness on their bodies and in looks but most of them were just ravening wolves, brood of vipers and hypocrites. When the teaching of righteousness becomes more emphatic about how we look it often leads to the 2 Timothy 3:5 trap of looking godly but lacking the power of the HolyGhost who is the only source of righteous living.

This is why we have so many Christians in number yet the darkness in the land is just too much. Is it not ironic that the HolyGhost inspired John into saying in "Jesus was life and that life was the light of men", yet with so many Christians in the land yet there is so much darkness...the reason is simply that: many are following Christ, but they lack the power, they lack the fullness of the HolyGhost, they lack the life of Christ which is their light and it is this light that makes people glorify GOD in heaven but when this light is absent you can dress like a nun, wear no jewelry, have no hairdo, look like a monk and still have no impact on the darkness in the land.

Emphasizing an outward show of godliness is not the solution to the crisis in the church...it is enthroning the HolyGhost once again as He was on the fulfillment of Pentecost, that is the solution we need. When the HolyGhost becomes King again in the church, our elder brothers like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya, etc will not be the only stars lighting up Nigeria. When the HolyGhost becomes the King again in the church, no one will need to see the General Suprintendent or General Overseer for prayers because an ordinary usher will be carrying the liquid fire of the HolyGhost enough to destroy darkness anywhere they hide. When the HolyGhost takes over the church again, no one will need to leave their house and cover over 5km just to attend church because there will be a 14-year old child who will cause one single miracle in his neighborhood and that would be the start of a church...the church will spring up everywhere.

Above all when the HolyGhost takes over the church, WE ALL WILL BE ONE

I am ashamed when I see Redeemers saying "Oh this is our church doctrine, it may not be applicable in other churches but it is our doctrine" and next your hear DeeperLifers saying the same thing and next you will see Men of God all disagreeing with each other. You will see G.Os saying another G.O is fake etc... Is Jesus happy with all this nonsense happening in church? Jesus specifically prayed repeatedly, again and again in John 17 that WE SHOULD BE ONE

Paul also emphasized the same thing over and over again to the Romans in Romans 12:16, 5:6 to the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 13:11, to the Philippians in Philippians 1: 27, 2:2.

Peter also emphasized oneness in 1 Peter 3:8 but look at the church in Nigeria...you can hardly find an MFMer or DeeperLifer attend services in Christ Embassy, you can hardly find Redeemers listening to the sermons of TB Joshua...yet all these people are carrying out the work of the gospel in one way or the other. Each person may have their flaws, after all we are all humans with like passions, but these men are doing what little they can to further the gospel but painfully THEY ARE NOT OF ONE MIND

If we do not enthrone the HolyGhost again in the church...and allow the HolyGhost alone determine everything that we think, say and do we will just be deceiving ourselves, Jesus will keep mourning for the church, Jesus' lost sheep will keep leaving the church in droves and in the end we will be left with just a remnant...

Even if we dress like monks and nuns, the revival will never start UNTIL WE RESTORE THE DOMINION OF THE HOLYGHOST IN THE CHURCH!

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
efficiencie:
Great post...but...there is usually a but somewhere and its unfortunate! Your uploaded pictorial representation depicts righteousness to be an ID card worn on the body and in looks. Well the pharisees also wore their righteousness on their bodies and in looks but most of them were just ravening wolves, brood of vipers and hypocrites. When the teaching of righteousness becomes more emphatic about how we look it often leads to the 2 Timothy 3:5 trap of looking godly but lacking the power of the HolyGhost who is the only source of righteous living.

This is why we have so many Christians in number yet the darkness in the land is just too much. Is it not ironic that the HolyGhost inspired John into saying in "Jesus was life and that life was the light of men", yet with so many Christians in the land yet there is so much darkness...the reason is simply that: many are following Christ, but they lack the power, they lack the fullness of the HolyGhost, they lack the life of Christ which is their light and it is this light that makes people glorify GOD in heaven but when this light is absent you can dress like a nun, wear no jewelry, have no hairdo, look like a monk and still have no impact on the darkness in the land.

Emphasizing an outward show of godliness is not the solution to the crisis in the church...it is enthroning the HolyGhost once again as He was on the fulfillment of Pentecost, that is the solution we need. When the HolyGhost becomes King again in the church, our elder brothers like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya, etc will not be the only stars lighting up Nigeria. When the HolyGhost becomes the King again in the church, no one will need to see the General Suprintendent or General Overseer for prayers because an ordinary usher will be carrying the liquid fire of the HolyGhost enough to destroy darkness anywhere they hide. When the HolyGhost takes over the church again, no one will need to leave their house and cover over 5km just to attend church because there will be a 14-year old child who will cause one single miracle in his neighborhood and that would be the start of a church...the church will spring up everywhere.

Above all when the HolyGhost takes over the church, WE ALL WILL BE ONE

I am ashamed when I see Redeemers saying "Oh this is our church doctrine, it may not be applicable in other churches but it is our doctrine" and next your hear DeeperLifers saying the same thing and next you will see Men of God all disagreeing with each other. You will see G.Os saying another G.O is fake etc... Is Jesus happy with all this nonsense happening in church? Jesus specifically prayed repeatedly, again and again in John 17 that WE SHOULD BE ONE

Paul also emphasized the same thing over and over again to the Romans in Romans 12:16, 5:6 to the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 13:11, to the Philippians in Philippians 1: 27, 2:2.

Peter also emphasized oneness in 1 Peter 3:8 but look at the church in Nigeria...you can hardly find an MFMer or DeeperLifer attend services in Christ Embassy, you can hardly find Redeemers listening to the sermons of TB Joshua...yet all these people are carrying out the work of the gospel in one way or the other. Each person may have their flaws, after all we are all humans with like passions, but these men are doing what little they can to further the gospel but painfully THEY ARE NOT OF ONE MIND

If we do not enthrone the HolyGhost again in the church...and allow the HolyGhost alone determine everything that we think, say and do we will just be deceiving ourselves, Jesus will keep mourning for the church, Jesus' lost sheep will keep leaving the church in droves and in the end we will be left with just a remnant...

Even if we dress like monks and nuns, the revival will never start UNTIL WE RESTORE THE DOMINION OF THE HOLYGHOST IN THE CHURCH!

Pls go back to the picture and check whether I wrote keep only your body holy, or whether I wrote keep your spirit and body perfectly holy?

It's obvious that your spirit can't be holy without the holy spirit. And your spirit is not perfectly holy, if your body is not well dressed, cause the Bible says "out of the spirit comes all issues of life. So the way you talk, behave, dress, etc, comes out your spirit. My dear, if your spirit is truly holy, i mean if you have the Holyghost you are emphasizing on ... you wouldn't dress any how, cause the Bible says the the Holyghost would teach us all things. Many have the endtime spirit, thinking they have the holyghost.

Check your mail for my whatsapp numbers.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:01am On May 25, 2019
Matthew 13:42
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 2:24pm On May 26, 2019
Matthew 8:11-12
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2019
veecovee:

Pls go back to the picture and check whether I wrote keep only your body holy, or whether I wrote keep your spirit and body perfectly holy?

It's obvious that your spirit can't be holy without the holy spirit. And your spirit is not perfectly holy, if your body is not well dressed, cause the Bible says "out of the spirit comes all issues of life. So the way you talk, behave, dress, etc, comes out your spirit. My dear, if your spirit is truly holy, i mean if you have the Holyghost you are emphasizing on ... you wouldn't dress any how, cause the Bible says the the Holyghost would teach us all things. Many have the endtime spirit, thinking they have the holyghost.

Check your mail for my whatsapp numbers.

No where in my post did I allude to you focusing on dressing alone...all I am saying is the very emphasis on dressing, which is what the picture shows, could lead to a trap. Your picture did not say dressing is all that counts, rather it emphasizes dressing and this is what I mentioned could lead to the syndrome of looking holy but not being holy... The HolySpirit unlike what many would have us believe is a gentle spirit that causes transformation at different rates in different people. Some people had the HolySpirit and were radically transformed - e.g Paul (in just a matter of days he was already preaching the gospel Acts 9:17-20) but some others like Peter had their transformation happen over time - e.g Peter, who after receiving the HolyGhost on Pentecost was still struggling with THE FEAR OF THE JEWS (Gal 2:11-12) (which is a work of the flesh and not a fruit of the regenerated spirit).

The HolyGhost does this transformation at his pace...just as a person cannot just jump from being a baby to being an adult so also some traits in the soul of man could take time for the HolyGhost to deal with but yet we see some of the evidence of the formation of Christ in the person.

Holiness by environmental coercion is different from holiness by inspiration. Many who look righteous do so because the environment they live in enforces it (and here in lies the case of the Muslims) and not necessarily because it came by the inspiration of the HolyGhost living in them. If we all emphasized the baptism of the HolyGhost and the continuous infilling with the HolyGhost we will see people produce righteousness out of inspiration and not out of coercion.

This is why I emphasized that we ought to drop all other criteria we teach and preach...we need to drop them all and focus the church on getting people baptized, filled and led by the HolyGhost - this is the only event that can restore the church, bring the revival and make the bride ready for the return of Christ.

There are many so called Christians today, and I have encountered many of them, they dress excellently well, they speak in tongues at the slightest provocation, they participate in church activities, they go by the names pastor, evangelist etc but their lives are completely void of the action of the HolyGhost - malice, resentment, lack of forgiveness, anger, hate, strife, divisions and denominationalism have occupied so much of their soul that you they can no longer hide it from the world.

I still say it, the day the HolyGhost is restored as the Surgeon General of the Church, the Accountant General of the Church, the General Overseer of the Church, the Teacher of the Church, the LORD and GOD of the Church is the day that the church will become an unstoppable force against satan and his agents.

And instead of the banter, we should be praying for each other...if 100 brethren could make it a point of duty not to judge anyone but to pray, not for themselves but, for the other 99 members of the group, whilst we confess to each other our faults, sins, troubles, weaknesses and temptations...the HolyGhost will see the love they have for each other and dwell in their midst, fill them and empower them! But when we keep saying ohhh, this is what I believe in and if you don't believe it then you are wrong and we keep doing this back and forth, we will never have the HolyGhost work amongst us

The HolyGhost works perfectly well where there is a mutual bond between people and though they may have different levels of supernatural maturity they have one mind towards needing to be exactly like Jesus Christ, being filled with the HolyGhost and please the father in a world full of darkness.

I want you to learn from the conversion story of Paul, he was baptized in the HolyGhost and in a matter of days he was already bashing and crushing the same satan he sided with just days before his baptism... Acts 9:1-21. Instead of preaching righteous works, I'd rather preach the HolyGhost and his power to deliver, save and empower!
Re: Chaiii! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2019
veecovee:
A stitch in time saves nine. We are all heading to eternity, and there are two places in eternity.

You and I must end up in the place of eternal punishment or the place of eternal life. Matt. 25:46

The choice is ours now.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2019
veecovee:

veecovee:

It's interesting that you quoted this verse...in those days, the Jews considered themselves to be the children of the Kingdom because they had the law and lived by the law yet Jesus told them that ...many will come from the east and west and sit down with Abraham...in the kingdom of heaven and by this Jesus was referring to the Gentiles (including the Roman Centurion) who never knew the law let alone live by it but Jesus had faith that out of these Gentiles will come those who never knowing the law will believe the gospel; accept the sacrifice, sonship and deity of Christ; and receive the baptism of the HolyGhost. The occurrence of these events will usher them into the kingdom but Jesus said again: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness... Why? Why would this happen to the Jews and all those considered to be the first love of Christ, well it is because they have fallen into the trap of living by deeds of what they think to be right and not being transformed, filled and led by the HolyGhost, because have never known the HolyGhost and neither do they understand who He is (John 14:17).

The HolyGhost is the KEY to the Kingdom of GOD, without Him, one can live a lie all his or her life thinking he or she is doing what is right not knowing that he or she is headed in the direction of damnation...
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
efficiencie:

It's interesting that you quoted this verse...in those days, the Jews considered themselves to be the children of the Kingdom because they had the law and lived by the law yet Jesus told them that ...many will come from the east and west and sit down with Abraham...in the kingdom of heaven and by this Jesus was referring to the Gentiles (including the Roman Centurion) who never knew the law let alone live by it but Jesus had faith that out of these Gentiles will come those who never knowing the law will believe the gospel; accept the sacrifice, sonship and deity of Christ; and receive the baptism of the HolyGhost. The occurrence of these events will usher them into the kingdom but Jesus said again: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness... Why? Why would this happen to the Jews and all those considered to be the first love of Christ, well it is because they have fallen into the trap of living by deeds of what they think to be right and not being transformed, filled and led by the HolyGhost, because have never known the HolyGhost and neither do they understand who He is (John 14:17).

The HolyGhost is the KEY to the Kingdom of GOD, without Him, one can live a lie all his or her life thinking he or she is doing what is right not knowing that he or she is headed in the direction of damnation...

Dear, this is a public forum and people are reading through your lines. Are you supporting the level of skimpy wears in our Holyghost filled Pentecostal churches?

If not, then say it once and for all. That is what I'm simply against. I know that without HOLYGHOST, we can do nothing. At the same time, all who claim they have
the Holyghost, and dress lasciviously (skimpy) are controlled by the flesh and shall all end up in hell. Galatians 5:16-20
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:31pm On May 26, 2019
Revelation 20:10-15
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2019
veecovee:

Dear, this is a public forum and people are reading through your lines. Are you supporting the level of skimpy wears in our Holyghost filled Pentecostal churches?

If not, then say it once and for all. That is what I'm simply against. I know that without HOLYGHOST, we can do nothing. At the same time, all who claim they have
the Holyghost, and dress lasciviously (skimpy) are controlled by the flesh and shall all end up in hell. Galatians 5:16-20

Dear, I am not supporting anything but the indwelling, infilling and leadership of the HolyGhost. The so called pentecostal churches have moved the HolyGhost to the back of the church including the churches where dressing and looks is considered top priority. I once spoke with a lady, who was from such a denomination where you must dress and look holy, about the baptism of the HolyGhost and she confessed she barely knew what it was and that though church leaders in her church organized such services once in a while she could not exactly say she has been baptized in the HolyGhost. This is the trap I speak of. Now here is a lady who has been told what to do. Don't wear this, don't wear that, don't say this, don't say that and she has been obeying these rules faithfully but sadly and unfortunately she barely even knows who the HolyGhost is! This is alarming.

Now such a sister will be complemented by many to be a good Christian but she doesn't know she is a vehicle running on an empty tank...

Please read the book of Luke 7: 37-48 it tells of a woman who was known as a SINNER by Luke. Jesus Himself knew she was a sinner and the Pharisees knew she was a sinner, yet this woman came into the location where Jesus was, wept at His feet, dried her tears on Jesus' feet with her hair, got a box of ointment (probably gotten from her sinful business), and used it to anoint Jesus' feet...now tell me, why did she do that? The sinful lady got forgiven of her many sins because of the love she showered on Jesus (Jesus Himself testified of this in Luke 7:47) now tell me how did this sinful lady know Jesus who can forgive sins? Why did this sinful lady come to the feet of Jesus weeping and not laughing? Who told this sinful lady that Jesus was the messiah? Because if this sinful lady did not know Jesus to be the messiah she would not have literally worshiped Him as she did! She literally made herself a slave of Jesus - washing Jesus's feet with costly water, her tears (are tears cheap), drying Jesus feet with her well made hair (how many rich people on earth enjoy that privilege of having women dry their feet with their hair) and anointing Jesus' feet with costly ointment...all these are an act of total worship and submission to the deity of Jesus.

What is my point, you may ask! My point is there are some, I said some, of those skimpy dressed ladies in church who are like the lady Jesus encountered in Luke 7:37-48. They are horrible sinners but they are in church seeking help. Some of them have been in that church for years hoping and waiting for redemption, salvation, deliverance and freedom but sadly, painfully and unfortunately many of them have been waiting in vain...why (Romans 8:19)? Because the bulk of our church leaders are chasing many vain objectives other and not the baptism of the church in the HolyGhost and in Fire (Luke 3:16).

Dear, putting on the attire of a harlot is evil and yes I agree with you that it has to stop, but it will not stop by merely telling people to stop, or by telling them they will go to hell if they don't stop (after all many who have heard of hell still commit a ton of sins), it will only stop when the HolyGhost causes the transformation from within and naturally they will find those whorish attires and sinful lifestyles distasteful and appalling. They will change on the terms of GOD the HolyGhost and not on the terms of a preacher, church leader or anyone else. This was prophesied by the mouth of Ezekiel, please see: Ezekiel 36: 25-31.

The HolyGhost already began the transformation in the life of the lady in Luke 7:37-48 and that was why she did all she did. Even as a sinner she was inspired by the HolyGhost and she ultimately got forgiven, her sins blotted out and she became Christ's true follower...this is what we are to advocate for herein lies the very foundation of the life in Christ.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:34pm On May 26, 2019
efficiencie:

Dear, I am not supporting anything but the indwelling, infilling and leadership of the HolyGhost. The so called pentecostal churches have moved the HolyGhost to the back of the church including the churches where dressing and looks is considered top priority. I once spoke with a lady, who was from such a denomination where you must dress and look holy, about the baptism of the HolyGhost and she confessed she barely knew what it was and that though church leaders in her church organized such services once in a while she could not exactly say she has been baptized in the HolyGhost. This is the trap I speak of. Now here is a lady who has been told what to do. Don't wear this, don't wear that, don't say this, don't say that and she has been obeying these rules faithfully but sadly and unfortunately she barely even knows who the HolyGhost is! This is alarming.

Now such a sister will be complemented by many to be a good Christian but she doesn't know she is a vehicle running on an empty tank...

Please read the book of Luke 7: 37-48 it tells of a woman who was known as a SINNER by Luke. Jesus Himself knew she was a sinner and the Pharisees knew she was a sinner, yet this woman came into the location where Jesus was, wept at His feet, dried her tears on Jesus' feet with her hair, got a box of ointment (probably gotten from her sinful business), and used it to anoint Jesus' feet...now tell me, why did she do that? The sinful lady got forgiven of her many sins because of the love she showered on Jesus (Jesus Himself testified of this in Luke 7:47) now tell me how did this sinful lady know Jesus who can forgive sins? Why did this sinful lady come to the feet of Jesus weeping and not laughing? Who told this sinful lady that Jesus was the messiah? Because if this sinful lady did not know Jesus to be the messiah she would not have literally worshiped Him as she did! She literally made herself a slave of Jesus - washing Jesus's feet with costly water, her tears (are tears cheap), drying Jesus feet with her well made hair (how many rich people on earth enjoy that privilege of having women dry their feet with their hair) and anointing Jesus' feet with costly ointment...all these are an act of total worship and submission to the deity of Jesus.

What is my point, you may ask! My point is there are some, I said some, of those skimpy dressed ladies in church who are like the lady Jesus encountered in Luke 7:37-48. They are horrible sinners but they are in church seeking help. Some of them have been in that church for years hoping and waiting for redemption, salvation, deliverance and freedom but sadly, painfully and unfortunately many of them have been waiting in vain...why (Romans 8:19)? Because the bulk of our church leaders are chasing many vain objectives other and not the baptism of the church in the HolyGhost and in Fire (Luke 3:16).

Dear, putting on the attire of a harlot is evil and yes I agree with you that it has to stop, but it will not stop by merely telling people to stop, or by telling them they will go to hell if they don't stop (after all many who have heard of hell still commit a ton of sins), it will only stop when the HolyGhost causes the transformation from within and naturally they will find those whorish attires and sinful lifestyles distasteful and appalling. They will change on the terms of GOD the HolyGhost and not on the terms of a preacher, church leader or anyone else. This was prophesied by the mouth of Ezekiel, please see: Ezekiel 36: 25-31.

The HolyGhost already began the transformation in the life of the lady in Luke 7:37-48 and that was why she did all she did. Even as a sinner she was inspired by the HolyGhost and she ultimately got forgiven, her sins blotted out and she became Christ's true follower...this is what we are to advocate for herein lies the very foundation of the life in Christ.

Thanks for these lines.

I thought you are one of those who are of the opinion that, "it doesn't matter what someone puts on outwardly." Remeber, covering the body only can't save anyone, secondly no one who is not spiritually fine tuned, would be saved. We must not do one and leave the other undone. The sinful woman wept, which is a sign of repentance and Godly sorrow. I tell you again, all who are of the opinion that it doesn't matter are going to end up in the pit of hell, cause there's no repentance in them. And those that have the Holyghost should study the Bible, pray and seek the face of God quickly, and perfect their in and out before death comes their way, cause no one is excusable.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2019
veecovee:

Thanks for these lines.

I thought you are one of those who are of the opinion that, "it doesn't matter what someone puts on outwardly." Remeber, covering the body only can't save anyone, secondly no one who is not spiritually fine tuned, would be saved. We must not do one and leave the other undone. The sinful woman wept, which is a sign of repentance and Godly sorrow. I tell you again, all who are of the opinion that it doesn't matter are going to end up in the pit of hell, cause there's no repentance in them. And those that have the Holyghost should study the Bible, pray and seek the face of God quickly, and perfect their in and out before death comes their way, cause no one is excusable.

Shalom!

You say the bolded like you really want it to happen...and that's not of GOD! Jesus is so desperate to save a soul, He saved the thief on his side at Golgotha without him asking for his sins to be forgiven, without him asking for baptism, without him going through any of the salvation methodologies preached by denominations all around the world...in Luke 9:55-56 the sons of thunder, James and John, were prepared to call down fire on Samaritans for refusing them company, but Jesus told them explicitly: Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but ti save them... People who say the bolded often say it like it is a pleasure for them to watch people plunge into the pit of hell and more often than not they do nothing but say the bolded day in day out...we must repent of this and adopt the attitude of sorrowing in the place of pray for sinners that they may yield to the prompting of the HolyGhost, repent, be baptized and become soldiers in the army of Christ!

Nowadays it has been established that the preaching of hell cannot and will not make people repent...you can shout all day from megaphone, scream it from the rooftops and publish it on billboards and it will not make anyone repent. Even in the church, there are many so called pastors, who preach about hell, yet they do daily what the inhabitants of hell once did...it has never worked. It didn't work for the Israelites in the days of old. Moses warned them of the Babylonian slavery if they sinned, yet they still went ahead to sin, they sinned so much that GOD punished them all to wander in the wilderness till they all die off with the exception of the elders, Joshua, Caleb and all under 20 children - and ultimately they still went into the same slavery prophesied by Moses (Leviticus 26:14-39)!

The only thing that I know, and I stand to be corrected, that can penetrate the stony hearts of fallen men is the intercession of the saints...this is what avails much, the fervent effectual prayer, and without it all other strategies will often be futile. Lets stop preaching damnation and start interceding for each other and groaning in prayer for each other till Christ be made manifest in us all.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:11am On May 27, 2019
efficiencie:

You say the bolded like you really want it to happen...and that's not of GOD! Jesus is so desperate to save a soul, He saved the thief on his side at Golgotha without him asking for his sins to be forgiven, without him asking for baptism, without him going through any of the salvation methodologies preached by denominations all around the world...in Luke 9:55-56 the sons of thunder, James and John, were prepared to call down fire on Samaritans for refusing them company, but Jesus told them explicitly: Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but ti save them... People who say the bolded often say it like it is a pleasure for them to watch people plunge into the pit of hell and more often than not they do nothing but say the bolded day in day out...we must repent of this and adopt the attitude of sorrowing in the place of pray for sinners that they may yield to the prompting of the HolyGhost, repent, be baptized and become soldiers in the army of Christ!

Nowadays it has been established that the preaching of hell cannot and will not make people repent...you can shout all day from megaphone, scream it from the rooftops and publish it on billboards and it will not make anyone repent. Even in the church, there are many so called pastors, who preach about hell, yet they do daily what the inhabitants of hell once did...it has never worked. It didn't work for the Israelites in the days of old. Moses warned them of the Babylonian slavery if they sinned, yet they still went ahead to sin, they sinned so much that GOD punished them all to wander in the wilderness till they all die off with the exception of the elders, Joshua, Caleb and all under 20 children - and ultimately they still went into the same slavery prophesied by Moses (Leviticus 26:14-39)!

The only thing that I know, and I stand to be corrected, that can penetrate the stony hearts of fallen men is the intercession of the saints...this is what avails much, the fervent effectual prayer, and without it all other strategies will often be futile. Lets stop preaching damnation and start interceding for each other and groaning in prayer for each other till Christ be made manifest in us all.

I agree with you on prayer my dear, cause it is inevitable. In fact, one's prayer life determines how far he could go.

But one problem I think you have is doing one thing and leaving the other undone, which the Lord warned in matt 23:23. The Bible says that the Lord would preach in the temple in the day and in the night, He would go up to the mount and pray. Remember that He preach of being born again of water and Holyspirit and also preach of hell. Apparently, no one in the Bible preached and warned the people about hell like the Lord Jesus Christ, read these: matthew 5:22, matthew 25:46, mark 9:43-48, Luke 16, revelatn 20:10-15 etc.. I hope you are not claiming to be wiser than the Lord my dear. If you don't warn the people of hell, how would they know the punishment awaiting sinners.

This is a public forum, pls let us balance everything we are saying cause lives are being shaped. That I didn't focus more on prayer or Holyghost doesn't mean that I'm ignorant of their importance. I may be lead by the Holyghost to warn the people about hell, while you may be lead by the same Holyghost to preach to them on the importance of the Holyghost or prayer. Pls don't come out to the public forum, saying that your own area is more important, cause many who prayed in the Holyghost when they were alive are in hell right now.

I would encourage you to change your strategy, I mean, pray and intercede for them in your secrecy and preach of being born again, baptised of water and Holyghost and also warn them of hell. I do all these, but right now I'm preaching on how sister should appear physically to avoid ending up in hell after being filled with Holyghost on earth. All things work together for good to them that are called.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
veecovee:

I agree with you on prayer my dear, cause it is inevitable. In fact, one's prayer life determines how far he could go.

But one problem I think you have is doing one thing and leaving the other undone, which the Lord warned in matt 23:23. The Bible says that the Lord would preach in the temple in the day and in the night, He would go up to the mount and pray. Remember that He preach of being born again of water and Holyspirit and also preach of hell. Apparently, no one in the Bible preached and warned the people about hell like the Lord Jesus Christ, read these: matthew 5:22, matthew 25:46, mark 9:43-48, Luke 16, revelatn 20:10-15 etc.. I hope you are not claiming to be wiser than the Lord my dear. If you don't warn the people of hell, how would they know the punishment awaiting sinners.

This is a public forum, pls let us balance everything we are saying cause lives are being shaped. That I didn't focus more on prayer or Holyghost doesn't mean that I'm ignorant of their importance. I may be lead by the Holyghost to warn the people about hell, while you may be lead by the same Holyghost to preach to them on the importance of the Holyghost or prayer. Pls don't come out to the public forum, saying that your own area is more important, cause many who prayed in the Holyghost when they were alive are in hell right now.

I would encourage you to change your strategy, I mean, pray and intercede for them in your secrecy and preach of being born again, baptised of water and Holyghost and also warn them of hell. I do all these, but right now I'm preaching on how sister should appear physically to avoid ending up in hell after being filled with Holyghost on earth. All things work together for good to them that are called.

Shalom!

Clearly you do not believe in the power of the HolyGhost to bring about the change needed in a person's life, rather you believe in the power of your repeated sentence of damnation passed on to those who barely know their left from their right...that is why you can believe easily that after being filled with the HolyGhost, directed by the HolyGhost and transformed by the HolyGhost a person can still go to hell...you should be preaching to many of your sisters who cover all and sundry but their sins are not covered before the sight of GOD. You should be preaching to the many sisters who throng church looking like saints but lack the power of GOD and have kept all those in the darkness waiting and earnestly expecting the light (Romans 8:19)...the church is increasingly failing the world not because of their dressing but because they lack of light of the HolyGhost to light up the darkness of this world...All you have to do is lead the world to Jesus, and through Jesus they get baptized and the HolyGhost will take care all the teaching, warning etc...unless you claim to be smarter, wiser and probably holier than the HolyGhost!

Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD (Matthew 6: 33), and what is the Kingdom of GOD, It is righteousness, peace and joy in the HolyGhost (Romans 14:17)...the only thing you should be helping Christians attain is being baptized, being full and being led by the HolyGhost and the HolyGhost will handle the rest! You can preach hell all you want, in the end you will realize its futility!

The problem with our world is not that the bad are doing their worst but that the good and not doing their best...Christians who claim to be so righteous enough to correct others are themselves so devoid of grace that all they do is warm the pews every once or twice a week.

A person is initiated into witchcraft and in a matter of a week the person is already displaying power and dominion but a brethren joins a church and after 10 years he/she doesn't even know what eternal life is, who the HolyGhost is, what it means to be led, what it means to prophesy, what it means to discern, what it means to be still, what it means to fast, what sowing is, what authority is and what love really means...but we know how to dress, like I need to go to church and be saved just to learn how to dress well...

This nonsense Christianity we are practicing and getting comfy with has to stop!
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
efficiencie:

Clearly you do not believe in the power of the HolyGhost to bring about the change needed in a person's life, rather you believe in the power of your repeated sentence of damnation passed on to those who barely know their left from their right...that is why you can believe easily that after being filled with the HolyGhost, directed by the HolyGhost and transformed by the HolyGhost a person can still go to hell...you should be preaching to many of your sisters who cover all and sundry but their sins are not covered before the sight of GOD. You should be preaching to the many sisters who throng church looking like saints but lack the power of GOD and have kept all those in the darkness waiting and earnestly expecting the light (Romans 8:19)...the church is increasingly failing the world not because of their dressing but because they lack of light of the HolyGhost to light up the darkness of this world...All you have to do is lead the world to Jesus, and through Jesus they get baptized and the HolyGhost will take care all the teaching, warning etc...unless you claim to be smarter, wiser and probably holier than the HolyGhost!

Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD (Matthew 6: 33), and what is the Kingdom of GOD, It is righteousness, peace and joy in the HolyGhost (Romans 14:17)...the only thing you should be helping Christians attain is being baptized, being full and being led by the HolyGhost and the HolyGhost will handle the rest! You can preach hell all you want, in the end you will realize its futility!

The problem with our world is not that the bad are doing their worst but that the good and not doing their best...Christians who claim to be so righteous enough to correct others are themselves so devoid of grace that all they do is warm the pews every once or twice a week.

A person is initiated into witchcraft and in a matter of a week the person is already displaying power and dominion but a brethren joins a church and after 10 years he/she doesn't even know what eternal life is, who the HolyGhost is, what it means to be led, what it means to prophesy, what it means to discern, what it means to be still, what it means to fast, what sowing is, what authority is and what love really means...but we know how to dress, like I need to go to church and be saved just to learn how to dress well...

This nonsense Christianity we are practicing and getting comfy with has to stop!

My dear, you really have some problems to deal with. This is end time and you need to be able to discern between the HOLYGHOST and endtime ghost. Many people today, who are thinking they have the HOLYGHOST, are actually having the end time ghost. And that's why I insist that those of them who are dead are all in hell. If you have the HOLYGHOST, you would not continue to dress any how. Continuing and saying it doesn't matter means you have the end time ghost.

This is public, I repeat we should be careful of what we say. The Lord tells us to be perfect in matt 5:48. So, be careful of the spirit you are talking about here. The HOLYGHOST would always lead us to the part of perfection. Anyone who relaxed at a position against the Bible is not having the HOLYGHOST. The HOLYGHOST, through apostle Paul commands us to dress modestly in 1 timothy 2:9. The Bible says, check every spirit whether they are of God. A bishop, pastor, brother, or sister, who continued dressing immodestly, needs deliverance from the end time ghost. Cause, the HOLYGHOST wouldn't waste much time to convince him of his immodest wears.

I'm not in doubt that one can dress modestly and still go to hell. Cause in every twelve, there must be Judas. Some just cover up very well, because their denomination covers up. while some encountered the HOLYGHOST before they started covering up very well.

My dear, you are a witness that most of our so assumed HOLYGHOST Pentecostal churches, continue with their immodest wears. We need to call a spade, a spade. The HOLYGHOST knows when we'll die and would convince us before we die. Most of these church members die in their immodest, seductive, skimpy wears.

WHERE DO YOU THINK THEIR SOULS ARE?
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
Revelation 22:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Chaiii! by efficiencie(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Revelations 2:1-5
This is what you must write to the angel of the church in Ephesus: I am the one who holds the seven stars in my right hand, and I walk among the seven gold lampstands. Listen to what I say. I know everything you have done, including your hard work and how you have endured. I know you won't put up with anyone who is evil. When some people pretended to be apostles, you tested them and found out they were liars. You have endured and gone through hard times because of me, yet you have not given up. But I do have something against you! And it is this: You don't have as much love as you used to. Think about where you have fallen from, and then turn back and do as you did at first. If you don't turn back, I will come and take away your lampstand.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019. / New List Of NGO Jobs Available (8 Positions) / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.