Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs (30820 Views)

‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Seerach(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by umarshehu58(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2019
They engage in bad act 1000 times before they make the country proud in just 1 time.

Igbo amaka grin grin

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by hopexter(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
The hunt for money with some tribe is an inbuilt thing which baffles me. These long sentenced criminals criminals are European citizens UK inclusive, this alone you can easily get a 3k pounds a month paying jobs but instead looking for their fastest means to destruction. Now you've intentionally rendered yourself useless to yourself, your family friends and baby mothers and the british government. You family will only find another bread winner that's all angry lipsrsealed

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by antadiop2: 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
umarshehu58:
They engage in bad act 1000 times before they make the country proud in just 1 time.

Igbo amaka grin grin

Do you mind telling us any time your side of the country has made us proud globally in sports science literature etc
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by illiteratepmb: 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
But wait... what I don't get is the fact that Yorubas dominate the 9ja population for U.K yet, whenever there's a crime... Your guess is as good as mine! grin. Just like 80% of crimes in a white dominated region being committed by the 5% Blacks... angry

Okoro Amaka! grin
Child of hatred

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
[/quote]u[quote author=EmagNig post=78558175]Three Nigerian men have been jailed in the United Kingdom for 40 years for conspiring to transport firearms and drugs into the UK via Eurotunnel.

On Friday 17 May at Woolwich Crown Court, Kennedy Udo, 28 of Avery Hill Road, Eltham, SE9 was sentenced to eight years and six months, having been found guilty of conspiracy to supply drugs and being knowingly concerned in the fraudulent evasion of a prohibition on the importation of goods, Metropolitan Police reports.

Michael Mgbedike, 22 of Spur Road, Orpington, BR6 was sentenced to eight years, having been found guilty of conspiracy to supply class A drugs.

Previously, on 7 September 2018, Emmanuel Okubote, 27 of Evan Cook Close, Peckham, SE15 was found guilty of conspiracy to supply firearms with intent to endanger life, conspiracy to possess ammunition with intent to endanger life, conspiracy to supply class A drugs and possessing ammunition with intent to endanger life.

He was sentenced to 23.5 years’ imprisonment on 9 November 2018.

The sentences follow a proactive operation by the Trident and Area Crime Command, working with Border Force.

On 12 August 2017, two loaded firearms, ammunition and a sound moderator were recovered in Coquelles in France, in a car destined for Folkestone. The car was seized and subsequently 990 grams of high purity cocaine were recovered from inside the car’s roof cavity.

Udo and Mgbedike were arrested at the scene and subsequently charged. An investigation was launched by the Trident and Area Crime Command and Okubote and a woman were arrested in the early hours of 13 August.

They were charged with firearms offences in January 2018 when a loaded firearm was recovered from an address in Torcross Drive, Forest Hill.

Okubote’s fingerprints were recovered from a carrier bag in which the firearm was held in and his DNA was recovered from two parts of the firearm. In addition, a firearm was recovered from a vehicle in North London where Okubote’s fingerprint was also found on the bag that contained the firearm.

Detectives established that the men had made several trips to Amsterdam, via Eurotunnel, during the months of July and August 2017.

It is believed that at least three importations of prohibited firearms and drugs had taken place. Okubote was established to be the main orchestrator in the conspiracy, using others with little or no previous criminal history to work for him.

DC Sarah Smart of Trident, said:

“This conviction demonstrates the close working partnership between Trident, Border Force and the Crown Prosecution Service in pursuit of the country’s most dangerous criminals.

“Emmanuel Okubote, along with Michael Mgbedike and Kennedy Udo were intent on importing loaded firearms and drugs through the UK’s borders, bringing misery to the communities that we serve.

The collaborative work between agencies, as well as between different departments and experts within the Met, has undoubtedly saved lives. This demonstrates that law enforcement agencies will relentlessly pursue those who carry, and those who facilitate the movement of firearms and drugs into and within the UK.

“The Metropolitan Police Service, as well as other law enforcement agencies, are committed to making the UK a hostile environment for these criminals to operate.”

https://lailasnews.com/3-nigerian-men-jailed-in-uk-for-40-years-for-dealing-in-firearms-and-drugs/

lalasticlala
Pls move my post on using less plastic to the front page.It is more important than all these kindagarten click bait topics.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by makinson2865: 8:14pm On May 20, 2019
luluman:
ALL THREE ARE YEEEBOS. THIS TRIBE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT.

And u have to quote all the epistles to make your point.NAWA O

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by olajizz01(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2019
Hahahaha

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
But wait... what I don't get is the fact that Yorubas dominate the 9ja population for U.K yet, whenever there's a crime... Your guess is as good as mine! grin. Just like 80% of crimes in a white dominated region being committed by the 5% Blacks... angry

Okoro Amaka! grin

Im not here to cast any aspersions on any tribe but it is so nauseating whenever i hear people say Yorubas are more in U.K..this is a very lame conclusion cos I know more Igbos than Yorubas in U.K.

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Yopcity: 8:35pm On May 20, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Fuuuck ndigbos, Bleep dead ojukwu, fuckkk ipob

Those names are not igbo, take it easy before ur hatred develops to heart attack! Ewu gambia.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by nwanyionitsha: 8:40pm On May 20, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Is that why awo drank sniper abi is that why odudunwa tge gossip was kicked out. Ndi ibelibe. Tueh...
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by nwanyionitsha: 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:

Okoro Amaka! grin
afonja ndi ala.
What is Emmanuel Okubote, ?
Blindness kee you there.

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by nwanyionitsha: 8:48pm On May 20, 2019
jolyment:

As usual....we know them.
Yes,na them
AFONJAS
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Follygunners: 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
afonja ndi ala.
What is Emmanuel Okubote, ?
Blindness kee you there.

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by dapadawee: 9:14pm On May 20, 2019
why why why why why nah why o why why why

if no be Igbo na still Igbo why now
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Emperor002: 9:27pm On May 20, 2019
afonjas destroying d kwanris name
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by BiafraIsFree: 9:33pm On May 20, 2019
What if they are Yoruba impersonating Igbo Biafran names?
AfoltundeOG:

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by BiafraIsFree: 9:51pm On May 20, 2019
Haters of Igbos in pain
post=78563157:

Good for them.
They should rot in jail.
Constituting not only nuisance, but murders in a foreign land.
And they come back home to do worse!
Fvck Dem All!

CRIME DOES NOT PAY.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Kenog4real(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2019
Okubote Emma was my junior in secondary school as at 2007. His parents had to bring him to that school from abroad cos of his waywardness. I feel for him
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Mateen1000: 11:24pm On May 20, 2019
By the time they are 70yrs old they should be out
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Mateen1000: 11:25pm On May 20, 2019
Mateen1000:
By the time they are 70yrs old they should be out
Everything is fast nowadays

Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Judybash93(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2019
Follygunners:

Okoro Amaka! grin

I think reducing humans to mere pigs isn't good enough. I know a lot of incorrigible elements are tribal bigots here but it won't be right to pay them with the same treatment.

Let's say no to tribalism and let's learn from Rwanda's experience
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by Nobody: 2:02am On May 21, 2019
My 44 year old mum rates this idea very exquisite =)
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by porshie(f): 4:13am On May 21, 2019
hate will take us nowhere
Nigeria is divided,let's stop decieving ourselves
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by DOCU(m): 5:21am On May 21, 2019
Afonja and their hatred self...when did Okubote and Udo become Igbo names? This stupidity in Nigeria is getting out of hand.
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2019
soliddust2020:
Most Nigerians have this get rich or die trying mentality, it doesn’t matter if at home or abroad. Fraud, drugs and failed government is as a result of this selfish I must make am by any means mentality.
it's not get rich or die syndrome....I know the said mike cos he is my cousin,,,he was born and brought in the UK...and his father is very rich buh he married the wrong wife which is the end product of what you re seeing in Michael...the boy even fight with his father if scolded
Re: 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs by khiaa(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2019
jaksmillionair see Nigerian life.

Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Gunmen Kill BDC Man After Snatching $80,000 (photo)