Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison (41278 Views)

Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Ifywildrose1(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2019
Legend to the yahoo boys
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by miketayo(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2019
legendarymega:

So u don't no people get paid base on number of viewers on YouTube?

One million on one video can't make u rich, he will probably get 3-4k dollars on the video, I m sure he has seen alot money than that in the past
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by miketayo(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Reminds me of 2pac. 2pac's me against the world album topped chart while he was in prison. Making him first artist ever to achieve that feat. So nairamarley video hit 1mill view while he is in detention and making him the first Nigerian artist to achieve that. There is always a good thing in predicaments. Lol

First Nigerian? So many Nigerian artists has videos with more than 2 million views.. moreover it can't make u rich, u need consistency

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Godsage(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
One thing I like about Nigerian......that are very good in celebrating pple IN PRISON AND PPLE THAT ARE DEAD.......Naira Marley na Number 1.......na Good for am
It is everywhere. It is called posthumous accolades
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by mrLhanray(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
people are just curious to watch the video where he allegedly promoted cyber crime, nothing more than that. He has already been made a scape goat, with or without sentencing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

How has it made him rich? Pray tell!

You guys should understand that this guys character is already tainted and at the end of all this, no brand would want to associate wit him. Worse so if he is convicted.

People who should stop trying to rationalise crime. Crime is crime!

The government should lead by example and stop supporting and appointing corrupt politicians !!!

It's called leading by example.. gaduje was caught in bribe yet the government came out to stand by him and you don't want the youth to follow example and stand behind naira Marley?

Please shut up

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Gabson001(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
virgoquin:
nawao which kind destiny.
yahoo Yahoo destiny?cheesy
This guy get fowl brain, na yahoo yahoo be video again??

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

You dey there
100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
Joromi12:
the vip section of ikoyi prisons looks like an nysc camp, it has dstv and 24 hours light. been there on excursion grin

Excursion abi?
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Crysthaniel(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
EFCC and naira Marley are on a deal..
people will praise EFCC for promoting norms in society while Naira Marley blows
no trust dz guys.. Everything nah scam in Nigeria make we no forget..
so with EFCC and Marley it is a Everybody wins outcome cry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
Naria Marley na yahoo boy he even Yahoo ever efcc ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by tiredoflife(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2019
odeebee:

Nigerian government can never learn. They just made his name for him world wide.

Same with Boko Haram leader,

Same with Nnamdi KANU

Now Naira Marley.

At times you take a close monitoring instead of jumping into direct arrest, prosecution and bail which he used d same yahooo money to bail himself and get freedom.

Doesn't stop him from serving his prison terms if found guilty
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by ikennamadu1(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys should understand that this guys character is already tainted and at the end of all this, no brand would want to associate wit him. Worse so if he is convicted.

People who should stop trying to rationalise crime. Crime is crime!
Which crime... Did he commit any crime... Was he convicted of any crime... If you don't have anything to type.. Shut up and learn...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Tripitaka: 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Which crime... Did he commit any crime... Was he convicted of any crime... If you don't have anything to type.. Shut up and learn...
You should be the one to learn how to read. If you can read, you would ave seen where I wrote 'if he is convicted'. Defender of the oppressed.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
iamanswer:
Presidency probably paid NAIRA MARLEY to shift attention from them.....
Nigeria wake up
Something is going on behind the scene..
Mark my word NAIRA MARLEY will still be released
finally someone understands the game the draconian government is playing. Always using dramas on social media to distract the youths from the matter on ground.

Unfortunately, the youths are not sensible enough to see through the cheap ploy.

Failed generation.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2019
fernandez1:
Imagine same video that landed the guy in efcc just made him rich....destiny can never be change but can be delay by man.....inside life, four corners wall.....

Internet Traffic does not guarantee riches so don't be deceived.

Meanwhile, I watched same video earlier today and only downloaded it for the purpose of analyzing it.

And after playing it severally, I could truly see that Naira Marley didn't even have an idea of the colossal damage he was doing to the future of an average Nigerian Youth. To him, he was just catching his fun with his goons.

Well, I pray his bail condition gets successful on May 30 because 7 years imprisonment will totally bury his battered career. Much more, I pray he comes out singing better songs that will help the future of the youths.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by colestephan86: 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Singer, Naira Marley music video ''Am I A Yahoo boy" featuring Zlatan Ibile as over 1Million Views on Youtube.

A day after the singer drop the video on Youtube , he was arrested by EFCC.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/20/while-in-prison-naira-marley-am-i-a-yahoo-boy-video-hits-over-1million-views/

To be candid, this guy hasn't said anything wrong in this video, olamide , lil Leah and only maintain have said badder things.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by mrbock: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
rawfact:

Internet Traffic does not guarantee riches so don't be deceived.

Meanwhile, I watched same video earlier today and only downloaded it for the purpose of analyzing it.

And after playing it severally, I could truly see that Naira Marley didn't even have an idea of the colossal damage he was doing to the future of an average Nigerian Youth. To him, he was just catching his fun with his goons.

Well, I pray his bail condition gets successful on May 30 because 7 years imprisonment will totally bury his battered career. Much more, I pray he comes out singing better songs that will help the future of the youths.

I have listened to the song several times. I can't still point out where he promoted yahoo .

the song sounds like a freestyle in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Butoneday2(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
Nigeria as a nation is a disgrace.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by anonymous1759(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

People should stop trying to rationalise crime. Crime is crime!

He can still make his money without Endorsement.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by athorello(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
OTayobami:

You donminit shocked
No be lie, dem dey play chess, scrabble and monopoly and dem get servants (from awaiting trial peeps, I guess). Hard core criminals no dey near there to avoid story that touches.
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

Burna boy them ban for UK no be him chop endorsements and awards!
Stop saying what you dunno... As there are responsible brands, there are also irresponsible brands with products.. Lol
Please chill

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by andysmith123(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
Enny2013:
Honestly, I do not c or hear anytin wrong in both d audio n video of ds particular song..or, is dere anytin I am nt seeing?
i dey tell u! he said he is not a yahoo boy and boom! he was arested,so if i say am not a thief,does that mean i am one?this shithole country sef!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Realfrankie(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2019
The cashout continues, home and away grin
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 20, 2019
Tripitaka:

Please tell our 'yoots' of nowadays
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by TheTruthRaw: 7:43pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
EFCC do your wooork.
Keep quiet there, which work be that ?
Re: Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison by chydozane(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2019
AM I A YAHOO BOY?

Very good song with good lyrics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Relating Nigerian Musicians To Phone Brands / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.