Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 (267 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 by dallyemmy: 4:49pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 by dallyemmy: 7:42am On May 21, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, May 21, 2019) -

God's Standard Remains

1.Thank You, Jesus, for the high price You paid for me to gain access to God's throne, in order for me to obtain mercy and help in the time of need.

2.Thank You, Father, for entrenching Your standard in Your word; even, if the whole world changes, Your standard which You have set for us to live by, can never change.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, lead, guide, and fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, that I may always do the things that will qualify me for heaven, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, Your commandments are exceedingly broad and great, please, give me the grace to obey them all, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, Your standard is high and Your ways are uncompromising, please, let the Spirit of Lordship that resides in me, empower me to live by Your commandments, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, release upon my life, the grace to obey You, to love You, and to worship You, always, in spirit and in truth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the preacher and the doer, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never compromise or water down Your word or standard, in order to please men; and give me the grace to live by the standard of Your word that I preach, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him by Your grace and mercy, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Say When You SPEAK TO YOURSELF? / I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream Please / "Miracles" Becomes The Latest On My List Of Known Tongues + Jesus Makes A Reappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.