Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment (50230 Views)

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Fans Hang On Naira Marley's Car From Jakande To Lekki Phase1 (Video) / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Libkid(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

grin cheesy cheesy

He must appear in court to prove a point?? You aren't worth arguing with bro
Nah I don't expect u to understand the point am trying to make tho
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
hollamanng:

I am just another regular sinner, I don't know who deserves to die or go to jail.

You did not answer the question, if armed robbers came to rob youor someone close to you like a brother and sister, would you plead for the armed robber knowing he or she robbed you or your family of everything worked for? Let's stop all these nonchalant attitude! The only reason you cannot sympatize with the victims of yahoo fraud is because you've never been in there situation, over 30% commit suicide or develop mental illness. Ordinary Nigeria loses 100k, he would feel like the world is ending, not to talk of millions, I'm sure if the whites had something like juju, half of yahoo boys would be dead or exhibiting madness by now sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by chestyjoe(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
My own be say the card number no get name abi how dem go just write card number without name for petition

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Hottdawgg: 8:13pm On May 20, 2019
MediaLife:
A Embattled rapper, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley, was arraigned at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos this morning to face 11 charges bordering on fraud against him for alleged credit card fraud.

He was remanded in EFCC custody till May 30th pending his bail application.

Read statement from EFCC that was made available to MediaHelm News.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/efcc-releases-full-statement-on-naira.html

Rotimi Oyedepo now seem to be the only credible prosecutor EFCC has after Festus Keyamo made a sport of bungling the Commission's cases for bribes. Keep doing what you are doing bro, the good people of Nigeria are watching you. I see a future state Governor or better still President in this gentleman.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by kindredspirit(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Only those who have sense can understand that this is our new school fela

Your "new school Fela" that is being arraigned for credit card fraud and identity theft ? Una dey try sha !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by mrLhanray(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

Fela fought for the people against Military Dictators while this one was arraigned to court on cyber crimes by stealing from fellow Nigerians. This is an insult to Legit hustlers. This guy is been disgraced and humiliated, while Fela is and will always be appreciated and celebrated by Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
go look for job bro.... fela was not an internet fraud star...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by gidimafia: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
IF u want to see the foolish gullible people in Nigeria..just come to nairaland comment section u go see u go tire..and they haven't been to a court proceedings in thr fckin life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by gwmlogistic: 8:32pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Fela was never a thief or at least accused of been a thief, this a very big ridicule to Baba 70.
Stealing was and still is the greatest sin to commit in the afrikan shrine.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
is a lie ooo, our new school fela is OLUWA BURNA BOY... let me remind you that felawas not a thief but a human right activist
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
is a lie ooo, our new school fela is OLUWA BURNA BOY... let me remind you that fela was not a thief but a human right activist
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by mrLhanray(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
LiveByNight:
The government should lead by example and stop allowing corrupt politicians work and get appointments

It's called leading by example.. gaduje was caught in bribe yet the government came out to stand by him and you don't want the youth to follow example and stand behind naira Marley?

Minna was found culprit in stealing billions in pension funds yet buhari have him a new post after he resurfaced from.being on the run!!

Tinubu is indicated in so many corrupt charges ,. Even has a drug related indictment from the 90s in America yet he is APC national chairman! He lived bullion vans of money during a national election yet if any of you withdraws over N10 million efcc will kick down your doors

Amaechi has so many cases against him, yet he is a serving minister

Abeg free these boys and when the government starts doing right all will follow

There is evidence that keystone bank and 9mobile where bought in the names of Aisha buhari and his son yet efcc didn't do nothing
This government politicians are the biggest Yahoo boys !!
Are the youth fôòls ni? no!!

No bad followers only bad leaders

Joshua Dariye, Jolly Nyame, Bode George, Cecilia Ibru and so on were sentenced and served/Serving time in jail. More politicians deserved to be jail, yet I won't support cyber crimes, cos its individual people's hard earned money.
when the masses are ready, they will stand against the government and decide how they want to be ruled, it happened in France, US even Chinese did theirs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by DeeMain(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

The one was fighting corruption and authority stealing and the other was defrauding people cold bloodedly.

The meaning of this epistle I just wrote now is that you have no sense.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Wesely01(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

You just breed a new activist, your politicians causing life's to go, bad government and length of corruption in this government is the worst but you can treat a young man like this? I'm not in support of what this young man has done but you have people that did bad than him were not treated this way. Be ready you created him to be what he would turn out to be. A torn on your flesh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by nonxo007(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

You seems to be a wise man so I will give you some answers

Fela did old school crimes while Naira Marley is doing new school crimes. You can’t compare those days with now. Fela spoke for the people
Fela was the people’s voice.

Perhaps, This same stupid buhari arrested and jailed the legend Fela and still doing The same to our new school legend.naira m

I hope you all have head to think

The people are into fraud all because they can’t watch there family die of hunger in this stupid country. So they rather take from the rich who waste there money

And mean while even In the court. There convictions are still fair (6month in jail or less for cyber crime ) bec they understand the state of the country

I'm sorry to say Fela and Nairamarley are nothing alike and there is no excuse for crime. Yes the country isn't all pleasurable, but there are people still making great strides without the help of anyone. How would you feel if you are one day duped and your Money gone ? I bet you'll be joyous and say to yourself someone who needs it more got it. Please stop making excuses for crime unless you are a part of that crime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by stieyven(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564300:
Someone that wrote EFCC special invitation with his song should be ready to eat the hot yam on fire......Hyccon!

He is learning his lesson the hard way...and if he continues in his yahoo lifestyle, more lessons coming his way!
He looks so humble now! cheesy

9ice his mentor in glorifying yahoo guys in his songs, kept quiet throughout Naira's ordeal!
It was 9ice's name and music (Living things) he was mentioning in custody, that was what gave him the inspiration.
(After 9ice sang praises to high heavens of over 20 Yahoo guys mentioning their names!)

See youths on Nairaland supporting and glorifying crime!
Shameless animals. 
Shame on you all.

SAY NO TO FRAUD!
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22. Learn to rebuke with love and respect. Equating humans to animals will only defeat your aim.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Jttt: 10:45pm On May 20, 2019
Anybody saying #nairamailey should be imprisoned will nt witness may 30th
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by bigsmoke2(m): 1:55am On May 21, 2019
Deathisfree:
u insult fela's memory with this comparison.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Starkid3010(m): 4:28am On May 21, 2019
hollamanng:

I am just another regular sinner, I don't know who deserves to die or go to jail.
shocked Well your choice.... But praying for Marley to be released is dsame like praying for Evans they are both scammers and the worst part is that some people will still come out and prove it right.... That it's good even if you're doing it that doesn't mean you should be glorifying and telling young ones to start doing it alsoe... It's very disheartening....
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Starkid3010(m): 4:30am On May 21, 2019
nonxo007:

I'm sorry to say Fela and Nairamarley are nothing alike and there is no excuse for crime. Yes the country isn't all pleasurable, but there are people still making great strides without the help of anyone. How would you feel if you are one day duped and your Money gone ? I bet you'll be joyous and say to yourself someone who needs it more got it. Please stop making excuses for crime unless you are a part of that crime.
this is cool..... Sensible post
No yahoo boys full here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by QueenVaji: 5:37am On May 21, 2019
Deathisfree:

You seems to be a wise man so I will give you some answers

Fela did old school crimes while Naira Marley is doing new school crimes. You can’t compare those days with now. Fela spoke for the people
Fela was the people’s voice.

Perhaps, This same stupid buhari arrested and jailed the legend Fela and still doing The same to our new school legend.naira m

I hope you all have head to think

The people are into fraud all because they can’t watch there family die of hunger in this stupid country. So they rather take from the rich who waste there money

And mean while even In the court. There convictions are still fair (6month in jail or less for cyber crime ) bec they understand the state of the country

Man you sound like a complete illiterate... I pitty for ur people...ur sense is too small and u dnt even know it... Plsss get off dis forum i cant stand ur idiotic writings..
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Deathisfree: 7:30am On May 21, 2019
nonxo007:

How would you feel if you are one day duped and your Money gone ? I bet you'll be joyous and say to yourself someone who needs it more got it. Please stop making excuses for crime unless you are a part of that crime.

Wells. Good question
Im not trying to promise yahoo yahoo but the truth is that

We get duped everyday ,by our banking sector ,government,communications system and all.

In this life. We don’t see things as a crime until the govt tells us. We are just bunches of fools who are instructed on how to live our lives.

We get duped everyday right and that’s normal to human and animal lives . It’s called being preys and predators and it’s your choice to choose where you belong
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Pylony(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2019
Fellow Yahoo boys are not happy about this development �
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Andyblaze655: 8:13am On May 21, 2019
MediaLife:
A Embattled rapper, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley, was arraigned at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos this morning to face 11 charges bordering on fraud against him for alleged credit card fraud.

He was remanded in EFCC custody till May 30th pending his bail application.

Read statement from EFCC that was made available to MediaHelm News.

"nawa ooo

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/efcc-releases-full-statement-on-naira.html
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by McRhymesman: 9:53am On May 21, 2019
his stupidity caused this.

that was how one mumu dey tell me say yahoo na work.... I told him I might concur with u if it's not in detriment of your fellow country people, stealing people's pant, undies and so..., that's a pure ritual just using laptop and phone as a camouflage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.