Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja (1580 Views)

The Android App That Offers The Best Tutorial On Graphics Design. / Learn Graphics/web Design - Free Only / Have Low System Spec But Wanna Do Great Stuff On Graphics Never Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by BeardedKarma(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by UgCharles: 12:30pm On May 21, 2019
PM sent. I actually found out a friend of mine learnt from you people.
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by Zephd(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2019
Nice info.
But in Lagos now
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by CruzJoe(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
pls what is the difference between web design and web development....... Or re they the same.

2: what spec of laptop would you recommend for someone that want to go into this skills
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by sleekest(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2019
CruzJoe:
pls what is the difference between web design and web development....... Or re they the same.

2: what spec of laptop would you recommend for someone that want to go into this skills
1.Web design refers to the User Interface design of a website using software like photoshop, illustrator, sketch up.
Web development refers to turning the design to code with HTML, CSS, PHP. Nowadays the difference between the two are blurred, and the two words are most times interchangeable used.
A web designer is expected to be able to at least be able to transform his/her design to code at least using HTML, CSS and frameworks like WordPress
A web developer is expected to have experience in at least coming up with designs as well as be able to code in HTML, CSS, JavaScript and a server-side language to be able to come up with customized websites (example web apps/websites used in booking, etc).

2. Recommended laptop would generally depend on your budget and taste. A minimum recommended laptop should have
RAM: at least 4GB RAM(2GB can suffice tho)
Processor: Core 2 Duo (a dual core processor) 1.6 GHz or faster, but a core i5 would be nice.
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by CruzJoe(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2019
thanks dear.....u really explained it well
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by elitejayjeff(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2019
BeardedKarma:
If you've been looking for a conducive place to learn graphics design, web development and video editing in Abuja and you don't want those crowded places where you hardly find the time and space to practice on the computer, then you have come to the right place.
1. 7 Laptops and personal desks for just 7 persons
2. Fully air conditioned
3. 3 Master tutors at your disposal

What's more? Price is pocket friendly.

We are at Gwarinpa, FCT, Abuja

Send me a pm if you're interested.

I'm interested, can you pls provide your contact number so I can call you. I don't know how to do this PM thing on nairaland
Re: Training! Training!! on Graphics, Web Design & Video Editing In Abuja by BeardedKarma(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2019
elitejayjeff:

I'm interested, can you pls provide your contact number so I can call you. I don't know how to do this PM thing on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Logowall / Animation - 2d Animation Expert Needed In Abuja For A Contract Project: / CARTOON: Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.