Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Now my watch is ended - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now my watch is ended (3176 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 12:38am On May 21, 2019
Okrrr

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by Pierced(f): 12:43am On May 21, 2019
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by statistics1(m): 2:08am On May 21, 2019
u asked no one for help before and when u we're kpanshing her. now uv had enough of her and u want to discharge her u looking for a tutor bah?
mad is madding u and craze is also crazing u fr trying to take us a fool.. gerrroooooout comot fr here!!

10 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:18am On May 21, 2019
Just continue kpanshing her toto na. Toto dey sweet past sweet
Re: Now my watch is ended by Pavore9: 3:29am On May 21, 2019
Didn't you know you got more important things to do with your life before getting sexually involved with her?
Self discipline around sex really helps, you are in a sexual relationship with another human being not a stone, emotions are involved.

Reality is that as long you live there, she is your guest.

17 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by sonofspada(m): 4:57am On May 21, 2019
Clear her.
Tell her say u need space as man

Let her know her place period.

2 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by Rayd502(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2019
Just don't go and get stab after breaking her heart.Now that she is into you.Women her emotional beings and she could feel scorned if you try to do away with her.

You could have given this a thought b4 you started bleeping her.
Re: Now my watch is ended by rottennaija(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Fam,

So, I started staying alone not too long ago and hardly stay home during the weekdays due to the nature of my Job.

Now, there is this lady that stays opposite my place and we started talking recently and one thing led to another, we started having sex. Problem is, she's becoming a bone in the throat, comes to my place at will, even on weekdays !

Sometimes, I want to be alone with my thoughts, to her, I am being evasive. Thing is, we didn't have a relationship discussion we just happened to be having sex and now she's giving me close marking, wants to sleep in my house everynight which is driving me nuts ! Got more important things to do with my life.

Help, how can I get this to stop ?

Regards,
Do the crime, do the time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now my watch is ended by Michelle55: 6:41am On May 21, 2019
I can only say more power to your groins cheesy Aluta continua... You are officially in a relationship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2019
Having sexual relationship with your colleagues at work, neighbour at home, church members never end well.

19 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by Richy4(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2019
You should have defined the relationship... definition is important in every relationship... Assuming while in bed the first time u had sex, u opened up and say what and how u wanted the relationship to be... She wouldn't have such expectations.....

By the way, it is too late to rectify that now because she might not accept the new terms and conditions....breaking up might be the solutions but if she accepts the terms ... she will be a monitoring spirit... if u have a female visitor, She will show up unannounced just to mark her territory..

However, stop treating ladies like trash expecially when you have female relatives @ home... Let them know what you want... Don't let them expect what you want...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 8:02am On May 21, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Fam,

So, I started staying alone not too long ago and hardly stay home during the weekdays due to the nature of my Job.

Now, there is this lady that stays opposite my place and we started talking recently and one thing led to another, we started having sex. Problem is, she's becoming a bone in the throat, comes to my place at will, even on weekdays !

Sometimes, I want to be alone with my thoughts, to her, I am being evasive. Thing is, we didn't have a relationship discussion we just happened to be having sex and now she's giving me close marking, wants to sleep in my house everynight which is driving me nuts ! Got more important things to do with my life. Get a new house

Regards,
Re: Now my watch is ended by feyisoyoemma200(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2019
That's ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On May 21, 2019
carry your cross... when you were doing snake in the monkey shadow
..you didn't ask for advise...now you have eaten the cookie and you don hang....lolz
Re: Now my watch is ended by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2019
A time will come when women will boldly use men for sexx and discard/discharge them afterwards, no strings attached. grin Just use them scratch the Vee and vamoose.

OP, invite her over and tell her gently that you want an end to the situationship. Apologise to her for getting things mixed up, basically let her down gently. No more invitations to your house, no more small talks and no more seex.

Dunno which of you is the dog but a wise dog never eats where it shytes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2019
KevMitnick:
You're a stoopid fooool. You want to eat your cake and have it. For sleeping with her repeatedly, she feels you are already in a relationship with her. Carry your cross

Illiterates,people with low self esteem , unintelligent people and bitter people do not have the capacity to articulate their thoughts without using foul words.Show you are above these.

2 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by Triniti(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
She feels you both are in a relationship already, that’s why she comes in anytime she likes. It will be very hard drawing a line, you can only make or mar the situation. End it nicely now that you can
Re: Now my watch is ended by lilyheaven: 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
Move to another area, change your phone number
Re: Now my watch is ended by MarvayBlog: 2:29pm On May 21, 2019
First of all I believe before you started sleeping with her you were somehow attracted to her which made you do it in the first place. Obviously you both didn't discuss anything relationship but you both already new you were single after living in the same area for a while. She is probably trying to build a relationship with you and I think the best thing for you is not to shy away from it but put some rules to it by telling her when you will like to be alone and making her give you some space from time to time.

In my honest opinion I believe you should also try as much as possible to stop the sex thing with her for now and focus more on whether she is good to go for a decent relationship with you and if you will be happy spending the rest of your life with her. In many cases very good relationships start in the most unexpected ways than the way you would have envisioned it to be.

Do not be in a haste to push her completely away because you have already started a relationship with her by having sex with her already.

Take it easy and view beyond the sex if she is someone who can understand you the way you want to live your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 21, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Fam,

Sometimes, I want to be alone with my thoughts, to her, I am being evasive. Thing is, we didn't have a relationship discussion we just happened to be having sex and now she's giving me close marking, wants to sleep in my house everynight which is driving me nuts ! Got more important things to do with my life.

Regards,

Dude loneliness is a bitc.h, do you know how sometimes I want to crash at babes house just because of cuddling and now add sex on top of that. You made the mistake of smashing your neighbour , you dont eat where you shi.t , it's easy tell her you enjoy the sex but you need some me time to yourself set boundaries, but you yourself mess up, babe is feeling the companionship and sex that's why shes coming, as long as she feels more lonely she knows she can easily come over to you for company. Lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
Nigerians are the worst people to seek advice from. So two consenting adults found themselves having sex and one person decides it's just sex he wants and not a relationship, what's wrong with that? Tell her she's taking it too far and sex doesn't equate to relationship. It's either she sticks to the casual sex arrangement or you cut off the friendship. You are both helping each other fulfill a need, there should be terms and condition. SIMPLE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Fam,

Regards,

Na wah for u sef. Of all the girls na ur neighbor u see fvck? The solution is very easy bring in another girl to be spending time whenever ur around. Don't give her time for close marking. Use the new babe discharge her
Re: Now my watch is ended by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2019
Keep it up eventually you will get her pregnant and be trapped for life..

2 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by light101: 6:14pm On May 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Na wah for u sef. Of all the girls na ur neighbor u see fvck? The solution is very easy bring in another girl to be spending time whenever ur around. Don't give her time for close marking. Use the new babe discharge her

Make d gal no com pour am acid ohhhhh.
Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 8:13pm On May 21, 2019
Pavore9:
Didn't you know you got more important things to do with your life before getting sexually involved with her?
Self discipline around sex really helps, you are in a sexual relationship with another human being not a stone, emotions are involved.

Reality is that as long you live there, she is your guest.
He wants to chop and clean mouth. IFA says that a baby is on the way too.
Re: Now my watch is ended by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2019
was in d same situation last two years,mine was my neighbor's daughter. d girl gave me d closet marking of my life,even van dijk dey learn work from her. she got pregnant and refused to terminate even with all my pleas. I terminated it myself without her knowing i was d one. then i gave her too close marking and found out she's dating one guy in anoda street. well Dats d reason I needed to end everything. my advice to you is dat you should monitor her closely and u will see d other guy Dats also dating her. dat should b your basis for the breakup

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 8:16pm On May 21, 2019
Gaggi:
Nigerians are the worst people to seek advice from. So two consenting adults found themselves having sex and one person decides it's just sex he wants and not a relationship, what's wrong with that? Tell her she's taking it too far and sex doesn't equate to relationship. It's either she sticks to the casual sex arrangement or you cut off the friendship. You are both helping each other fulfill a need, there should be terms and condition. SIMPLE!!!
Even ordinary good morning greetings is overloaded in today's Nigeria talk less of panties getting removed.

4 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 8:18pm On May 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
was in d same situation last two years,mine was my neighbor's daughter. d girl gave me d closet marking of my life,even van dijk dey learn work from her. she got pregnant and refused to terminate even with all my pleas. I terminated it myself without her knowing i was d one. then i gave her too close marking and found out she's dating one guy in anoda street. well Dats d reason I needed to end everything. my advice to you is dat you should monitor her closely and u will see d other guy Dats also dating her. dat should b your basis for the breakup
I've heard and seen things on NL today!

3 Likes

Re: Now my watch is ended by thorpido(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
Guys.......
When it starts,the thing dey sweet.
It's rare for a woman to get sexually involved with a man and emotions,attention,possession and control will not set in.
She seeing you are single gives her room.

It will be hard to just dispatch her(make she no come pour you acid).
Make yourself unavailable for some time,then gently let her know you can't continue like that.
Re: Now my watch is ended by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
Chubhie:
I've heard and seen things on NL today!
like what
Re: Now my watch is ended by YungMillionaire: 8:45pm On May 21, 2019
There are many options.

1. Move out and relocate. This will cost money/very inconvenient

2. Use her for ritual - be ready 4 firing squad if you are caught

3. Take her pant and convert to mercedes benz - she will turn imbecille afterwards and you have to live with the guilt

4. Put up with her annoying behavoir and continue to shine the congo - bad news is you just got yaself a wife you do not like

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law / My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated / Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.