Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City (687 Views)

Legalization In Nigerian Embassy In Bucharest Romani / Any Naija In Ecuador / This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Dondbuzor: 8:50am On May 21, 2019
I just arrived the city some couple of days. Any correct guy in the city that can show me around or tell me interesting places to see.

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Dondbuzor: 8:54am On May 21, 2019
I am more interested in night and other fun activities in the city. If you have time for drinks, the bills on me.

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Hadampson(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2019
I dey come tongue grin
Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by AngelicBeing: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
Dondbuzor:
I am more interested in night and other fun activities in the city. If you have time for drinks, the bills on me.
Lol, this cracked my ribs, you are more interested in the night hours than the day because in the night, we have lots of hidden night activities going on globally like clubbing booze, women of the night, etc l will suggest that you Google online and see if you can find some African night spot, Nigeria no dey carry last, you will definitely find a naija guy chilling with a Bucharest babe in the city, have fun but use your brain and stay safe grin
Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Dondbuzor: 11:10am On May 21, 2019
You may not be absolutely wrong because that’s all part of the “knowing the city”

AngelicBeing:
Lol, this cracked my ribs, you are more interested in the night hours than the day because in the night, we have lots of hidden night activities going on globally like clubbing booze, women of the night, etc l will suggest that you Google online and see if you can find some African night spot, Nigeria no dey carry last, you will definitely find a naija guy chilling with a Bucharest babe in the city, have fun but use your brain and stay safe grin

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Dondbuzor: 11:12am On May 21, 2019
You live in Bucharest �

Hadampson:
I dey come tongue grin
Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Hadampson(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
Dondbuzor:
You live in Bucharest �

No cheesy
Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by chris31(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2019
If u don't want to risk deportation or jail calm down don't rush to meet naija guys make sure u study the person first before making him ur friend u can locate any African market their u will see alot of naija guys mostly Igbos & Edo's
Re: Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City by Dondbuzor: 9:44am On May 22, 2019
Calm down bro, I have been in Europe for over half a decade now. I am simply trying to connect with Nigerians in this city for the short period am here.

chris31:
If u don't want to risk deportation or jail calm down don't rush to meet naija guys make sure u study the person first before making him ur friend u can locate any African market their u will see alot of naija guys mostly Igbos & Edo's

(1) (Reply)

. / The Big Rodent Caught By My Father's Trap This Morning. / 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.