Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (58972 Views)

Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / "Am so stressed, I need to fornicate aggressively " - Eniola Badmus confesses / Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by itspzpics(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2019
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus is in a confusion state as she reveals she need to fornicate aggressively. She reveals this on her snapchat page recently.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/am-so-stressed-i-need-to-fornicate-aggresively-actress-eniola-badmus-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by itspzpics(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2019
See More Sexy Photos and Video of Eniola badmus on her snapchat page => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:09am On May 21, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by cassidy1996(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2019
these people dont think at all

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by festacman(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2019
Have they removed the word "shame" from dictionary or have they changed its meaning?

This careless irresponsible x-rated statement does not and will NEVER add any positive value to Eniola Badmus' status as an entertainer. So, what's the essence of putting it out?

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by IamD18: 10:14am On May 21, 2019
How can you be shapelessly fat and still be a non-virgin at the same time?

I mean, how can this human version of bulldozer think a reasonable man will be sensible enough to risk his life trying to satisfy her?

Tufiakwa! Ndi mmadu sef!

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by iTearHerToto: 10:20am On May 21, 2019
Nothing to write home about cry

Portly

Flat Corpulent breasts

Drowsy asrs cheeks

Plump slacked Abyss punna

Pukes angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2019
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
[b]NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 10:45am On May 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
these people dont think at all
U see Most LADIES don’t use their senses because they are recessive in nature.
So, they acquire the next available sense from the Dominant human, being the Man.

That’s the SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION to all these STUPIDITY...and that’s why it will never be curtailed.
Just embrace them as they are being discharged..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On May 21, 2019
undecided
Absolute garbage

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by milkyworld(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2019
Wawu
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Savage200(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2019
Oshisco
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Onyeedum(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2019
She dy find who to kill with that heavy body

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
festacman:
Have they removed the word "shame" from dictionary or have they changed its meaning?

This careless irresponsible x-rated statement does not and will NEVER add any positive value to Eniola Badmus' status as an entertainer. So, what's the essence of putting it out?
Your opinion bros..the world is a different place from when you came up

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Hoodbilonia: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Wen u hear yhe stink from her pekus and pant stained with stale weewee smell
Fuckkkk.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Check my page, I have beautiful and affordable window blind,wallpaper and 3D wall panel

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by mmadu5(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2019
Her toto go smell die

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2019
Which kind post be this one now

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by nedublink(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
and who will even agree to fornicate with you.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Nobody: 11:49am On May 21, 2019
Afonja and obsession with sexx both men and women...no control, and afonja women and overweight

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Bonchila(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
Shame on you. Disgrace to women folk. Fool go and fonicate, you already sold your soul to the devil. So not really surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Kaxmytex(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
Will her fornication free naira marley?
Wetin consign me

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Olalan(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
NL is a promoting trash by putting this on FP.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by RichAnez: 11:49am On May 21, 2019
1000 ways to smell awful

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Topmaike007(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2019
Na wa oo BBW hoe
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by SkinnyNigga: 11:50am On May 21, 2019
Yoruba women no get sense and shame.. Tueeeh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2019
continue....
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2019
"If you have evidence that my daughter is a runs girl, send it to me or post it online"
Actress Iyabo Ojo replies Kemi Olunloyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-19sqMiI2SY
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by Dottore: 11:51am On May 21, 2019
Rubbish as usual

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" by naijaguy123456(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.