Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? (1472 Views)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney / Xiaomi Note 7 And Iphone 7 Which One Is More Better In Terms Of Camera / Compare Samsung Galaxy A10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 7, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by koliteoriks1(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2019
Infinix recently launched the Hot S4 smartphone as a successor to their previous Hot S3smartphone around the same time Redmi also entered the Nigeria Market with their recently released Redmi Note 7. Now, Both devices are within the same price bracket and if you’re in the market for a new smartphone within the range of N50,000 – N70,000 then chances are, you’ve narrowed your options to these two devices right. We will be taking a look at their specifications here in order to determine which one is worth buying.

Infinix S4 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Design & Display

Infinix Hot S4 has a 6.26-inch HD+ display with a water drop notch housing the front facing camera while the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has a slightly bigger 6.3-inch display with also a water drop notch housing the front-facing camera. The Xiaomi Redmi back is made of glass with plastic frame all around as against plastic on the Infinix S4

Infinix S4 has a triple camera at its back with a quad-LED flash while Redmi Note 7 has a dual rear camera setup with an LED flash. Infinix S4 comes in colours Red and Blue while Redmi Note 7 has Blue, Black and Twilight Gold colours. Infinix S4 has dual SIM slot and a dedicated slot for MicroSD while Redmi Note 7 has a Hybrid SIM card which means you can either use Two SIM cards or One SIM and a microSD card.
Infinix S4 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Hardware & Software
Infinix Hot S4 makes use of a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC which has an octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz alongside a PowerVR GE8320 GPU for gaming with 3GB or 6GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB as the available storage options. Storage can be expanded via the dedicated MicroSD card slot of up to 128GB.
Redmi Note 7, on the other hand, has a better Snapdragon 660 SoC which also has an octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz with an Adreno 512 GPU for graphics/gaming. It comes in three configurations which include 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB with a possibility of taking up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
Both the Infinix S4 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. However, Infinix S4 will have their XOS UI on top and Xioami will also have their MIUI on top as well.
Camera, Battery & Connectivity
Infinix Hot S4 has a triple rear camera consisting of a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP camera combination with a quad-LED flash and a single 32MP camera at the front for selfies. Redmi Note 7, on the other hand, has just rear cameras; a 48MP main sensor and a secondary 5MP depth sensor camera. As for selfies, the Redmi Note 7 has a single 13MP front-facing camera.
Both the Infinix S4 and Hot 7 Pro have a 4,000mAh battery with a standard 10W fast battery charging on the Infinix S4 and an 18W (Quick Charge 4) fast battery charging on the Redmi Note 7. There is also 4G LTE connectivity here on both devices. Other features on both devices include but not limited to WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, a 3.5mm jack and of course, a microUSB port on the Infinix S4 and a USB Type-C on the Redmi Note 7 through which charging and file transfer are done. Redmi Note 7 also has an IR blaster which can be used to control other household appliances.
Infinix S4 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Price
Infinix Hot S4 cost N49,900 for the 3GB/32GB configuration and can go as high as N64,500 for the biggest configuration with 6GB/64GB. Redmi Note 7, on the other hand, starts at N58,000 for the based model with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The bigger 4GB/64GB configuration goes for N66,900 while doubling the storage (4GB/128GB) will increase the price to N75,000.
Personally, I’ll opt for the Redmi note 7 as it is obviously better than the Infinix S4 but if you can’t afford to add the extra money for it then the Hot S4 will do just fine.

https://koliteoriks23..com/2019/05/infinix-hot-s4-vs-xiaomi-redmi-note-7.html
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2019
koliteoriks1:

Personally, I’ll opt for the Redmi note 7 as it is obviously better than the Infinix S4 but if you can’t afford to add the extra money for it then the REDMI 7 will do just fine.

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
I don't know about the xiomi redmi n7 but I will advise you not to buy the infinix s4(u can find another phone key go for the xiomi) .
Currently using the infinix s4 now.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Chuksteric(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
Heartmender1:
I don't know about the xiomi redmi n7 but I will advise you not to buy the infinix s4(u can find another phone key go for the xiomi) .
I thought they replaced your phone... Is the new one still not good?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by EGprince(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2019
Infinix S4 is way cheaper than Redmi Note 7
Infinix S4 is sold for (3gb)54,000 and (6gb)64,000
Redmi Note 7 is sold for 76,000
You can message me to place your order
Pay on delivery available for Lagos Residents and some other major cities in Nigeria. You can send me a direct message or you can call me on 07012474725 or drop a message via whatsapp if it's not going through, Extremely cheap prices compared to what is sold in stores. If you don't have airtime, just drop your number as a message, we'll call you before the end of today. Jumia Serves you like a boss

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 9:57pm On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:

The new one is having software issue too.

I guess its general problem to all s4.

Apps closing themselves when u tap to open it
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 10:02pm On May 21, 2019
Chuksteric:
yea, they did but i just started having issue with the phone again yesterday.

I don't know why it always happen a week after purchasing d phone.

I guess its general issue to all s4.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2019
Heartmender1:

General issue kor.....My phone is almost a month now...no effing ish since i bought it...
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 10:35pm On May 21, 2019
Itzneowizy:
General issue kor.....My phone is almost a month now...no effing ish since i bought it...

Why are d apps closing when tap to open?

Any ideal
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Chuksteric(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2019
Heartmender1:

Really sad..
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Chuksteric(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2019
Itzneowizy:
you might just be lucky.. I remember when he complained alongside another person
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Thebwoy: 2:33am On May 22, 2019
Heartmender1:

General issue and u still d compare both of them.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Itzneowizy(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2019
Chuksteric:
you might just be lucky.. I remember when he complained alongside another person
...Luck??...…if so yeah....i and thousands are Lucky...
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Itzneowizy(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2019
Heartmender1:

Why are d apps closing when tap to open?

Any ideal
like u said...software ish.....i run up to 10 apps.....no lags...my apps have never force closed....see if there's OTA and do it first....
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 11:53am On May 22, 2019
Itzneowizy:
like u said...software ish.....i run up to 10 apps.....no lags...my apps have never force closed....see if there's OTA and do it first....

Do you receive any software update on your phone?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2019
Heartmender1:

..Yes when i bought mine...i did one update...
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by mummyson26(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2019
Heartmender1:

Hope u hv not bought a fake s4
Screenshot your phone setting and upload it here
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by Heartmender1: 11:57am On May 23, 2019
mummyson26:

Hope u hv not bought a fake s4
Screenshot your phone setting and upload it here

Nvm.

I reset apps preference and everything is working fine now
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which One To Buy? by CityNGR: 12:49pm On May 23, 2019
Heartmender1:
It will take absolute madness to pick any infinix over a Xiaomi

(1) (Reply)

Available (s9plus And Iphone X) Cheap Price / 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone To itel S15 Pro / Apple Iphone 8 64 GB Up For 78K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.