Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt (9112 Views)

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Tarivanessa(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2019
June is almost here and we can’t wait to experience nonstop footballing action.

We bring you non-stop football action with the

Infinix football tour live in Egypt

Come join Infinix as we go on a jolly football tour to Egypt this summer

All you have to do is:
Buy any Infinix device and stand a chance to win a trip to Egypt

Here is how to participate

Buy any Infinix device

Get a raffle ticket from the store of purchase

Visit our social media handles on Facebook, twitter and instagram @InfinixNigeria and

Post online with the caption

'I have qualified for the #InfinixFootballfrenzy raffle draw' #storename #city

2 lucky fans will emerge as winners after a raffle draw to emerge winners

and win a football tour to Egypt this summer.

Date
May 20th to June 20th 2019

You don’t wanna miss out on this golden opportunity.

Terms and Conditions Apply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Mafialeader: 11:26am On May 21, 2019
oya balling levels

1 Like

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2019
Egypt Really..

5 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by digitalcrazeman: 3:21pm On May 21, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
Egypt Really..
its what i saw too egbon

4 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
Tarivanessa:

All you have to do is:

Buy any Infinix device

Visit our social media handles on Facebook, twitter and instagram @InfinixNigeria and

Date

op u must be wicked. After we've been brought out of Egypt, u wan take us back? Whick kind wahala b this

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by sexiestharam(f): 1:13am On May 22, 2019
Why not Israel? angry

3 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Just2endowed2(m): 6:03am On May 22, 2019
Egypt that they are attacking foreigners. They are not serious

1 Like

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Nobody: 6:10am On May 22, 2019
O’boy EGYPT kwaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Kalapizim(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2019
Way to go, lets go have some fun watching Africans greatest play football
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by hisgrace090: 6:13am On May 22, 2019
They should count me out.

11 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by genabc(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2019
Just two customers will benefit? Despite what they have gained from Nig economy and their substandard phones undecided, they no try at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Babiboy: 6:14am On May 22, 2019
Which country is eygpt
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Lildreezy(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2019
Tarivanessa:

All you have to do is:

Buy any Infinix device

Date

how about those who bought from online stores like jumia and we weren't given raffle tickets?

2 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Erolow(f): 6:22am On May 22, 2019
Nice one...

See signature below for free digital marketing training opportunity
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by NigeriaDecides: 6:22am On May 22, 2019
Computer village here I come

1 Like

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by henrixx(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2019
Egypt ke. Watin be difference between Egypt and sokoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Naughtytboy: 6:30am On May 22, 2019
china phone na china phone,up nokia
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by drey076(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2019
Foot ball tour in Egypt to watch champions league?

Make then kuku award the winner with one 30k phone is better

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by OlawaleBammie: 6:30am On May 22, 2019
Egypt wen some people in my church are always singing NEVER TO GO BACK TO EGYPT AGAIN!!! as rendition?? ok na.

2 Likes

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Onlinealaba(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2019
I love this advert strategy check the amount of people that will rush their phone this season and only 2 people out of them all will be eligible, nice one. Infinix grin

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Kalapizim(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2019
genabc:
Just two customers will benefit? Despite what they have gained from Nig economy and their substandard phones undecided, they no try at all.
oloku they should send a street.
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Gkemz: 6:59am On May 22, 2019
Of all the places in the world, why must it be Egypt, an Islamic country with extremists?

Dem no see UK or Spain or Brazil the home of football.
Dem no see Dubai or Saudi if it must be an Islamic country.
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by OyiOtukpo: 7:06am On May 22, 2019
Egypt ke? Abeg give me the cash equivalent let me remain go somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2019
Vizzy4u:
op u must be wicked. After we've been brought out of Egypt, u wan take us back? Whick kind wahala b this

grin who take you to Egypt?

Are you children of israhila ( isreal )? My friend you are from Nigeria get sense
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by exlink10(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2019
Is it Egypt that is in Africa?

This Infinix company dey stupid sha

Egypt wey bomb dey blow anyhow...

smh
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2019
Gkemz:
Of all the places in the world, why must it be Egypt, an Islamic country with extremists?

Dem no see UK or Spain or Brazil the home of football.
Dem no see Dubai or Saudi if it must be an Islamic country.

Mumu. So Dubai, Saudi is not Islamic country?

What I know is the reason why you don't want to go is because Egypt doesn't have money if to say they have money I know you will want go so that you can do gbewiri there.

Enemy of Islam will lost here and hereafter.
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by OlaSalo(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2019
Tarivanessa:

All you have to do is:

Buy any Infinix device

Date

@InfinixNigeria for over a week that my #InfinixS4 got damaged, I've been going to Carlcare and I've always been turned back that the spare parts aren't available. When will it be available please ?
Re: Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt by Kingkun69(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2019
Egypt ke that have been killing tourists left and right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oneplus One The 2014 Flagship Killer Phone That Rocks / Facebook Problem On Operamini / Help...!!! Mtn Cug Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.