Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk (1262 Views)

Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk by MisterKings(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2019
My wife made me a delicious meal this morning or egg sauce so I can have it with sliced bread which I took to the office to eat at work. So I got Hollandia evap milk 120g on my way.
After pouring hot water and the cocoa beverage (bournvita) I wanted to use, the whole tea turned out to have oil liquid looking substance in it.

I thought maybe it was the new cup I was given that could be releasing such substance. So I went out to get another milk again, this time with another cup....and lo and behold I saw the same oil in it.

So I felt maybe this time it was the electric kettle I was using and I looked inside and nothing was oily. So I told the M.O in my office that he should wash the kettle, it must be dirty that's why I see oil in my tea.

He laughed at me and said it's not the kettle. It's the Hollandia milk. I said "What? What do you mean by the hollandia milk". He went on to explain to me how he purchased it for the admin and how she took pictures of it.

I thought it was a joke so I poured out my cup of tea (a second time) and sent him to get me another milk from another brand, he got me 3crowns milk. I poured the hot water in my cup with another bournvita and my tea was normal with no oil inside.

Please Nigerians share this.

I see no reason why we should be having this nonsense quality from these companies. Can they try this rubbish in European or American countries? I heard once that the Cocacola we drink here does not have the same quality as the one they consume in Dubai. Now this.

We are not animals. We deserve as much quality as other countries. Dont ask me if the Hollandia milk was expired....It wasnt. The Best Before is October 2019.

I have attached below some of the images. You judge for yourselves.

Re: See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk by kunleweb: 11:32am On May 21, 2019
This is very bad. Thanks for sharing this information
Re: See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk by tonye33(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2019
OP this post looks more like an advert for 3 crown milk and Bournvita
Re: See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk by GOFRONT(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2019
Somethings we consume in this country, Only God can save us in this country...
Re: See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk by MisterKings(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:
OP this post looks more like an advert for 3 crown milk and Bournvita

Who cares about Bournvita or 3crown milk. I dont even like 3crown milk. I only got it because there was no other option. I take bournvita most times. These companies dont really care about our well being as Africans, I dont care about both abeg. I just happened to use them.

(1) (Reply)

Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore / Am So Addicted To Potatoes. Any Effect? / The 77 Meals To Try Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.