Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging (30752 Views)

Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Ahhhhh Blyzz, you are very far from the meaning of my statement ooo! I wanted to say something but I summarised it up with just a simple sentence.
Life of a man(not being specific to men alone but all of us) I meant was, we are nothing in this world, nobody knows how his or her life will end. But see as you crucify me now..... undecided
Oh I'm very sorry, never knew that was what you meant. Pardon me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ngwababe(f): 11:18pm On May 21, 2019
Blyzz:
Oh I'm very sorry, never knew that was what you meant. Pardon me!

I pardon you!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging by EagleNest(m): 4:45am On May 22, 2019
Let the courts keep it up with more judgements especially the ones involving high profile corrupt peoples.

One of our biggest problems is serving and enforcing the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Amnesty To 2,600 Prisoners Over Coronavirus / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.