Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

“you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . (1719 Views)

Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2019
Well known Nigerian cross-dresser,Jay Bugattihas takena lot of his followers by surprise after he shared photos of himself dressed as a man, instead of a woman as he’sknown to portray.Jay, who has previously revealed his plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery to become a woman, is seen donned in a native outfit in the photo he shared.His hair was also a low cut not his usual signature braidand he was also without makeup.The look stunned most of his followers as they encouraged him to dress that way because he looks better dressed as a man than as a woman.

Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by ebytrew: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
Could you let me know whether you are looking for a creative & responsive website for your online business, OR you want to revamp/redesign your existing website in new creative & responsive looks with addition features & functionalities?

I am offering a "budget friendly" website design option. Your business needs to get on the Web but you shouldn't have to spend thousands on a website.

Call/WhatApp the number on the banner.

Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by otipoju(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
People will just be pushing you inside fire.

A mad man is amusing to look at but depressing to have as a child.

1 Like

Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by LearnITsmash(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
Many nairaland guys will gladly lash this guy at least he is hotter than bobrisky

1 Like

Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by Baba419(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
I pray what the Lord has done in his life will be permanent

1 Like

Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by Hintona(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Many nairaland guys will gladly lash this guy at least he is hotter than bobrisky
Most nairaland guys like you
Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by LearnITsmash(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2019
Hintona:

Most nairaland guys like you
This girl stop trolling me naaaaa undecided do you love me embarassed
Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by hammer6F: 10:11pm On May 21, 2019
THESE HOMO MAKE SEX LOOK LIKE A BAD THING AND CRIME.

IT IS SAD.
Re: “you Look Better This Way” – Followers Beckon On Cross-dresser, Jay Bugatti . by ShinqRambq: 12:34am On May 22, 2019
Living in life with all this people have made death of any kind honourable

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Billionaire Spyrodave Girlfriend / Fans Excited As Oritsefemi Visits Ajegunle Street (photos) / Davido Spends Between 50 Million To 100 Million Whenever He Visits My Shop – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.