Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources (3909 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by Yeskem: 6:57pm On May 21, 2019
Senator-elect for Delta North Senatorial District, Prince Ned Nwoko married all of his six wives as virgins, Regina Daniels being the newest of his wives, Frontline News Online has been told.

According to sources close to the former member of the House of Representatives, he places chastity high on his list of preferences, when picking a wife.

As disclosed by a confidant, Ned has had children with his lovers but only considers marriage if he met the said partner a virgin.

Unknown to many, Senator Nwoko married all his wives as virgins, taking them in as 18-year olds.

Read more@: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/ned-nwoko-married-all-his-wives-as-virgins-regina-daniels-inclusive-sources/

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by Olufela30: 7:26pm On May 21, 2019
So you bloggers expect us to believe you !!!!??
Tz their lives jhoor !!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by freemi(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2019
So wat fell the byeast
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by pacino26(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
It is easier to get the liver of an ant than a virgin in Asaba. Just amused though I know the Op is Linus

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by dollytino4real(f): 9:24pm On May 21, 2019
make we do wetin na? ok we are team vagina
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2019
Yeskem:
Senator-elect for Delta North Senatorial District, Prince Ned Nwoko married all of his six wives as virgins, Regina Daniels being the newest of his wives, Frontline News Online has been told.

According to sources close to the former member of the House of Representatives, he places chastity high on his list of preferences, when picking a wife.

As disclosed by a confidant, Ned has had children with his lovers but only considers marriage if he met the said partner a virgin.

Unknown to many, Senator Nwoko married all his wives as virgins, taking them in as 18-year olds.

Read more@: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/ned-nwoko-married-all-his-wives-as-virgins-regina-daniels-inclusive-sources/

Where do u bloody bloggers dig up all this lies about me?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by cr7lomo: 12:13am On May 22, 2019
It's actually true...a reliable source also told me this same thing... she was actually a virgin when she met the senator...her mum locked her down

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by obyrich(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:
It's actually true...a reliable source also told me this same thing... she was actually a virgin when she met the senator...her mum locked her down
I knew this

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by mrgraphics01: 6:09am On May 22, 2019
cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by rex444(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2019
Wonderful someburry
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by UniQue84: 7:44am On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:
Abeg make I hear word this Regina when don dey go clubbing smoking sisha and all manner Na you think say b virgin .virgin ke virgin kwa, dem dey pick am for ground, in today naija wen you cannot vouch for the virginity of a Jss3 student .

Believing Regina is a virgin is believing naija 2019 election was void of any violence. The man simply married her for paparazzi reasons gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by cr7lomo: 8:24am On May 22, 2019
UniQue84:
Abeg make I hear word this Regina when don dey go clubbing smoking sisha and all manner Na you think say b virgin .virgin ke virgin kwa, dem dey pick am for ground, in today naija wen you cannot vouch for the virginity of a Jss3 student .

Believing Regina is a virgin is believing naija 2019 election was void of any violence. The man simply married her for paparazzi reasons gbam!!!

If anyone slept with her, let the person come out to speak..... Don't judge a book by it's cover... Smoking shisha and clubbing doesn't transcend to not being a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by charijee(f): 10:28am On May 22, 2019
He's not a virgin yet he craves for virgins.....hmmmmmm
We have seen similar cases and what it entails lipsrsealed
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by mytime24(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2019
Beer parlour yarn
Re: Ned Nwoko Married All His Wives As Virgins, Regina Daniels Inclusive- Sources by BrainEya(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2019
Boom!

(1) (Reply)

“come Home Huni” – Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) / Bbnaija: “i’m No Longer Interested In Nengi” – Ozo Tells Dorathy, Prince / “are You Sick Or Depressed?” – Fans React To Regina Daniels’ Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.