Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

“Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” (1746 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji / Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by MissyB3(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RlbnJlbGUtYW5kLVRlcnJ5LUcuanBn&s=OS8yNS8yMDEw&w=600[/img]

Denrele and Terry G under one roof? That would be a perfect recipe for disaster,lol.

We are wondering what Soundcity ambassador/veejay is up to. Very early this morning, he like many other celebrities, hit on twitter (his handle: PunjahPunjee) and this one it was an unusual tweet.

Read what he tweeted “I’m shootin a mad vid wit my homeboi TerryG today&we’r startin a campaign against bein normal! Plus quick cameo at TwistedMinds. Im a vid ho”

and then he later tweeted “Its d vid for ‘Sangalow Remix’ ;TerryG and I r wreckin d arena.Lunch break nw.Gearin up2shoot nxt scene.Am seriously on fire wit d red hair”

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RlbnJlbGVpZG9sLmJtcA==&s=OS8yNS8yMDEw&w=600[/img] Denrele

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1RlcnJ5LUcxLmpwZw==&s=OS8yNS8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Terry G
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by MissyB3(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
I can't tell who's more annoying between Terry G and Denrele. undecided
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by googles: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
angry angry angry

i hate that thin thing called denrele. . . the guy is so dry i think undecided

and his campaign is wack
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by tjskii(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
abeg googles,allow my guy denrele,methinks he's fun,we were in skool together and i must tell u the dude brightened up my days no end with his wierd sense of style grin grin,used to look forward to seeing him pass by my dept everyday grin grin
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
terry g u too much
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by 1102(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
WTF is denrele,

I hate him he looks GAYISH

GINGER GINGER ALL THE WAY!!
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Dolemite(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
I love it, all you conforming basterds can kiss their black asses!! kiss
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by MissyB3(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
Go sidown, Dolemite. angry
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
pls y the insults
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by MissyB3(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
Nor mind Dolemite. He needs to be spanked. tongue
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Dolemite(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
No insults, If you're a non conformer, if you conform easily to the trends then pucker up!
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by googles: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Denrele should go and sit on a box full of nails jare . . . . bloody wanksta angry
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
say u are a wansta but never quack money
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Dolemite(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
He's sending a very valuable message here, be yourself do what appeals to you and makes you happy even if it's away from the norm or makes people alienate or make fun of you, as long as you're not harming anyone while doing it. . .you all have been dumbed down by the media, told what to do what to say how to dress etc so when someone tries to be individualistic you all hate him/her for it.
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
abeg make the two of them look bush
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by MissyB3(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
Dolemite:

He's sending a very valuable message here, be yourself do what appeals to you and makes you happy even if it's away from the norm or makes people alienate or make fun of you, as long as you're not harming anyone while doing it. . .you all have been dumbed down by the media, told what to do what to say how to dress etc so when someone tries to be individualistic you all hate him/her for it.

Sending a message to whom? In what way? Phuleaze!

He's just trying so hard to be unique [different from the average celebrity] and in the process, he ends up being an irritant.
You like him? Cool! I don't? Good!
It doesn't necessarily mean I'm hating. Hating on who . . . Denrele? Talk anatha thing.

Make I nor even talk of that madman- Terry G.
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Dolemite(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

abeg make the two of them look bush
That's the point, if looking bush makes you feel good, do it!! the first person to wear cut and dirty jeans was probably laughed at in his time, now it's fashion!

Missy ★ B:

Sending a message to whom? In what way? Phuleaze!

He's just trying so hard to be unique [different from the average celebrity] and in the process, he ends up being an irritant.
You like him? Cool! I don't? Good!
It doesn't necessarily mean I'm hating. Hating on who . . . Denrele? Talk anatha thing.

Make I nor even talk of that madman- Terry G.
That's how you interpret it, in a myopic way.
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
is dis the way u look at stupidity. that guy has a mental case oh hope u know
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Dolemite(f): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2010
And you know this because you have a Ph.D. in psychology? Mental case indeed.
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by ice234: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2010
i had my ph.d in mental health- did my professorship in treatment of terry g et al
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by jummes: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
this guy look so stupid, i dont even no if money turn human being to animals
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by phemmy88(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
Nuf said, leave them let them be!
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by semid4lyfe(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Denrele suppose dey reside permanently for Aro Mental grin grin

I admire his courage sha cos e nor easy to be abnormal in Naija wink
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by Stonnydrey(m): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2010
Dis DENRELE guy is GAY 4 real,
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by shotster50(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2010
The fact that Denrele is getting people to talk about him says so much.
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by nellaluv(f): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2010
Totally loves it cool

ROCK ON DUDE!!!!!!
cheesy
Re: “Denrele And Terry G Campaign Against Being Normal” by favouredjb(f): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2010
Free them jor

(1) (Reply)

Tuface OR D'banj: Who Will Look Better In Old Age? / Photos: Akon Parties Hard With Banky W, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Lagos / I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.