Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Different Types Of Bouncers For Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Different Types Of Bouncers For Events (900 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Bouncers For Your Event / Hire Experienced Bouncers For Your Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Bouncers For Events by Midekin(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
As a planner that has experienced different vendors attitude in different events, I think it will be professional and of public benefit to start talking about what you should look out for before hiring some vendors. Today I shall talk about BOUNCERS and what you should consider when hiring them.

There are two kinds of BOUNCERS for events
1. Wedding bouncers
2. Concert/club Bouncers

Never mix the two up when hiring them for the kind of event you are hosting event, remember wedding is hospitable.
Difference between Wedding Bouncers and Concert/club Bouncers

1. Concert Bouncers task guests for tips Wedding Bouncers will never do that
2. Concert Bouncers drink while on duty Wedding Bouncers will never do that
3. Concert Bouncers are too aggressive and always ready to fight Wedding Bouncers are calm and prefers to setting dispute rather than fighting
4. Concert Bouncers doesn't mind their dressing wedding Bouncers always appear in neat uniform/costume and they well groomed
5. Concert Bouncers do not give helping hands to old guests Wedding Bouncers give helping hands to old guests.
6. Concert Bouncers are quick to run home before end of the concert wedding bouncers don't run home, they rather go home until the couple leaves the venue.

So when hiring a vendor, always check well the kind of bouncers you are hiring to fit in your event so you wont end up ruining your event with the wrong set of Bouncers.

Am Mr. Perfect Event
With me, the success and smooth planning of your event is guaranteed

Re: Different Types Of Bouncers For Events by aleeyus(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
Very true
Re: Different Types Of Bouncers For Events by torqque7(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Different Types Of Bouncers For Events by Midekin(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
which of the locations sir
torqque7:
(1) (Reply)

Adamawa’s Deborah Ay Emerged As The Winner Of The 2019 Miss Globe Queen / Mouka Meets With Top Nigerian Bloggers And Journalists / I Just Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.