Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit (748 Views)

Best Scene Challenge. My Official Nairaland Youtube Channel. / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
I love intelligent movie plots and witty dialogs. Please recommend or suggest any one that you have seen lately that is worth checking out. Thanks.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Henry22(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2019
Eyes in the sky......u will love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Dami12345: 10:05pm On May 21, 2019
booblacain:
I love intelligent movie plots and witty dialogs. Please recommend or suggest any one that you have seen lately that is worth checking out. Thanks.

If you truely are intelligent. You should have put up a list of what you mean. That way by reference we can give you what you need.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind.

Prospect.

Annihilation.

Under the skin.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Sunnick(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2019
Annihilation. No follow abeg, all logic was broken which made it look stupid.

After sending military men who could not return into that thing, u decided to send in females, as in who wrote that rubbish
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2019
Follow 'Suits'.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2019
Dami12345:

If you truely are intelligent. You should have put up a list of what you mean. That way by reference we can give you what you need.

I am not here to display or debate my intelligence, I am just looking for good movies to watch.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

Prospect.

Annihilation.

Under the skin.

Thanks, I will check these out.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Raziii(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2019
Interstellar
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Dami12345: 10:59pm On May 21, 2019
booblacain:

I am not here to display or debate my intelligence, I am just looking for good movies to watch.

Watch flash. Smh. Dumb motherfucker.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 21, 2019
Bashorun gaa
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by peacengine(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2019
Book of Eli
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2019
Dami12345:

Watch flash. Smh. Dumb motherfucker.

OK, kid.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2019
mrAMG2:

Prospect.

Annihilation.

Under the skin.

I have checked out their trailers, I will definitely watch 1, 3 and 4. Thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2019
peacengine:
Book of Eli
I have seen book of Eli, lovely movie. Will like to see it again though.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2019
booblacain:

I have checked out their trailers, I will definitely watch 1, 3 and 4. Thanks

Nice
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Dami12345: 11:46pm On May 22, 2019
booblacain:

OK, kid.

Yes yes ancient of stupidity days.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Forreellinc: 5:00am On May 23, 2019
The post
Zodiac killer
Shutter island
Beyond borders
West wing or house of cards(series)
Billions(series)
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
The post
Zodiac killer
Shutter island
Beyond borders
West wing or house of cards(series)
Billions(series)

I have seen zodiac killer, Shutter Island and West Wing, beautiful movies indeed. I have heard about house of cards, but I have not got the time yet to watch it, partly because I am not too keen on series. I was able to watch west wings cause it was a relatively brief series and it was indeed mind twisting.

I will check the others out. Thanks a lot.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Nobody: 10:43am On May 23, 2019
Also try Black Mirror Bandersnatch
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by sapidsapiens: 7:36pm On May 23, 2019
Inception.
Gone Girl.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Forreellinc: 10:34am On May 24, 2019
booblacain:

I have seen zodiac killer, Shutter Island and West Wing, beautiful movies indeed. I have heard about house of cards, but I have not got the time yet to watch it, partly because I am not too keen on series. I was able to watch west wings cause it was a relatively brief series and it was indeed mind twisting.

I will check the others out. Thanks a lot.
have you seen Enemy? in short ignore the remaining that I mentioned and watch Enemy , na real test for brain
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by sholay2011(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2019
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2019
mrAMG2:
Also try Black Mirror Bandersnatch

Bandersnatch, that is definitely one mind bugging movie. Thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by booblacain(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2019
Forreellinc:

have you seen Enemy? in short ignore the remaining that I mentioned and watch Enemy , na real test for brain

I have seen Enemy. In fact, between enemy and Bandersnatch it is hard to tell which is more mind bending. Though I I will give it to enemy, it is a masterpiece. Another crazy one is Fight club.
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Donald95(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
TV series

The sinner

Bloodline

Single Movies

As Above, So below.

The Skeleton Key

Gone Girl

Revolutionary Road

Premonition

The Uninvited

Temptation Confession of a marriage Counselor

Pardon me if i went astray to the movies you asked, but the above movies i mentioned is quite interesting
Re: Please Suggest A Movie That Will Challenge My Wit by Forreellinc: 1:26pm On May 25, 2019
booblacain:

I have seen Enemy. In fact, between enemy and Bandersnatch it is hard to tell which is more mind bending. Though I I will give it to enemy, it is a masterpiece. Another crazy one is Fight club.
angry as in enemy scattered my head for weeks
I think think think before I could figure it out

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k (cheap) [abuja] / Script For Producers In The House / Mind Of Mencia Vs Dave Chapellle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.