Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. (1434 Views)

Why You Should Get An Automobile Website / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Do U Need A Beautiful Automobile Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2019
Hello family,
I am launching an automobile website very soon where buyers and sellers can meet on anything automobile. You can list and sell your automobiles for free and you can also search for your choice of automobile if you intend to buy.

There will be an interactive forum on the website also where buyers and sellers can communicate with each other about any issues relating to automobile and spare parts.

Below is a link to preview the website as its being created. Please rate the website for me and any suggestion that will help make the website better is allowed.

https://digitmarketing.net/autoboz/

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2019
Nice one.....did u design it urself.....or u got a template
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2019
Redeakaa:
Nice one.....did u design it urself.....or u got a template

Thank you. I didn't design it myself, I am using a website developer who am paying.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2019
BigNeek:

Thank you. I didn't design it myself, I am using a website developer who am paying.

Oh OK.....well he did a good job.....I was asking because am also a web designer....

Hw much do u pay him
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2019
Redeakaa:

Oh OK.....well he did a good job.....I was asking because am also a web designer....

Hw much do u pay him

As a web designer how much will you charge to do a website like that?
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Redeakaa(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2019
BigNeek:

As a web designer how much will you charge to do a website like that?

Lol.....u wanna know if he cheated u right smiley smiley
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2019
Redeakaa:

Lol.....u wanna know if he cheated u right smiley smiley

No I am happy with what I am seeing so far and it's worth the money. It's not even complete yet because there are still some few things to be added like the interactive forum section and more.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 22, 2019
Redeakaa:

Hw much do u pay him

I need a website pm me your number
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2019
legalwealth come check this out.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by dannybrasky(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2019
Good initiative! Best wishes wink

BigNeek:
Hello family,
I am launching an automobile website very soon where buyers and sellers can meet on anything automobile. You can list and sell your automobiles for free and you can also search for your choice of automobile if you intend to buy.

There will be an interactive forum on the website also where buyers and sellers can communicate with each other about any issues relating to automobile and spare parts.

Below is a link to preview the website as its being created. Please rate the website for me and any suggestion that will help make the website better is allowed.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2019
BigNeek:

No I am happy with what I am seeing so far and it's worth the money. It's not even complete yet because there are still some few things to be added like the interactive forum section and more.

also live chat via Egain, customer care line via aspect etc...

I'm truly impressed, perfectly optimized for interplatform access!

consider my recommendations, it'll pay off more.... thank me later for the advise

then that compare just got me, u might need nurey skills for extra descriptive comments.... generic description works fine but specific description works wonders (nurey specialty)....

eg why would someone choose a mid-sized sedan over another with same power train config et all!
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

also live chat via Egain, customer care line via aspect etc...

I'm truly impressed, perfectly optimized for interplatform access!

consider my recommendations, it'll pay off more.... thank me later for the advise

then that compare just got me, u might need nurey skills for extra descriptive comments.... generic description works fine but specific description works wonders (nurey specialty)....

eg why would someone choose a mid-sized sedan over another with same power train config et all!

Thank you so much for your comment. It is so much noted sir
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2019
Lovely site.

Abeg I need that Ford Mustang.

So to advertise your cars for sale on the site is completely free for car dealers?
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2019
Frankdamaxx:
Lovely site.

Abeg I need that Ford Mustang.

So to advertise your cars for sale on the site is completely free for car dealers?

Yes sir it's completely free except you want it featured specially on the front pay then it's paid.

As for the Ford you are talking about, it's just a sample test for the preview website before I launch it. God willing you will get something better when the site is ready.

Thank you for your appreciation.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by jodecibmw: 4:23pm On May 22, 2019
Men!! Now this is how things are done, kudos to you for this initiative. Your humility and maturity so far up to this point speaks of the volume of wealth (legally grin) you would acquire in the nearest future and I join in wishing you success in this endeavor. smiley

BigNeek:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
jodecibmw:
Men!! Now this is how things are done, kudos to you for this initiative. Your humility and maturity so far up to this point speaks of the volume of wealth (legally grin) you would acquire in the nearest future and I join in wishing you success in this endeavor. smiley

Thank you so much sir. Am highly honoured to hear this
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2019
jodecibmw:

grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by valarinz: 8:36am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:
Hello family,

Thank you.

You have tesla, but no Volvo?

You just provoked me now, I just dey vex.

Bros, drop your office address, I wan just come see your gate

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
valarinz:

You have tesla, but no Volvo?

You just provoked me now, I just dey vex.

Bros, drop your office address, I wan just come see your gate

What was put on the website are just samples. Real deals will be loaded once the site is officially launched.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2019
jodecibmw:

Thank you boss
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by handsomebanana(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:
Hello family,

Thank you.

Pls how much did it cost? I'm
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by slimmoney(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2019
Nice 1 bro......this is how to make leggit money, no be all this illegal (marley yahoo) money
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2019
jodecibmw:

chaiiiiii

it's like u want ur phone number on this dialled contacts list ba?

OK oh...

just strolling by

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

chaiiiiii

it's like u want ur phone number on this dialled contacts list ba?

OK oh...

just strolling by

So what is this suppose to mean and how does it relate to the post. Please try as much as possible not to derail from the major point of this thread okay
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

So what is this suppose to mean and how does it relate to the post. Please try as much as possible not to derail from the major point of this thread okay

sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2019
handsomebanana:

Pls how much did it cost? I'm

Hello sir, sorry I don't really want to discuss about the price here on this platform. I don't want people saying I paid too much or not. I just want to know what people think about the site because I think I am happy with the price I paid to get this done for me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

sorry sir

We are together bro
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by antagonist: 9:28am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

bro your website is fine, great design

please beware of some of these comments from some people like the one you just quoted, they are just posting comments here to spite someone else and make him feel bad, not necessarily to show support for you

don't associate with them, in the interest of your progress

a word is enough

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by BigNeek(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2019
antagonist:

please beware of some of these comments from some people like the one you just quoted, they are just posting comments here to spite someone else and make him feel bad, not necessarily to show support for you

a word is enough

Thank you sir. Well noted
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2019
antagonist:

a word is enough

but the site is actually nice u know!
I did web design in the good ol days. I can tell u that this is quite good!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

We are together bro
OK sir.
Re: Please Help Me Rate My Automobile Website. by valarinz: 10:02am On May 23, 2019
BigNeek:

What was put on the website are just samples. Real deals will be loaded once the site is officially launched.

Still, it would have been joyous to the eyes to see Volvo up there among those samples.

Your site looks good bro, pls make it mobile friendly ie does not take a lot of mb to open via mobile, that's the koko. Majority of your site visitors will be via mobile phones

That's the secret that has kept NL among the top most visited site in our climes so far

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold sold sold 2010 Model Volvo XC60 Available Forsale / 09 COROLLA SPORT 2.3M LAST!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.