Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers (32926 Views)

LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by HgsMediaPlus: 1:14am On May 22, 2019
Nigerian woman cries out after spotting a refuse dump truck today filled with expired drinks meant To be disposed away.

But the refuse disposal people were instead selling it to street hawkers who sell drinks in Lagos traffic.

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/refuse-dump-truck-spotted-selling.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by HgsMediaPlus: 1:15am On May 22, 2019
Watch full video HERE

See Reactions

2 Shares

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:30am On May 22, 2019
Imargine this! Wount the company do something about this?

1 Like

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by EbukaHades10(m): 3:14am On May 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Imargine this! Wount the company do something about this?
Vincent Kompany ni. Those ones that will turn blind eye?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by saheedbadmus(m): 3:47am On May 22, 2019
yeeeh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh we no get money but this pep kuku want to kill us before out time..na we poor pep dey kill our selves...

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Topmaike007(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by motivate555: 10:30am On May 22, 2019
Education is key
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by ikechukz(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2019
Later these bastards will open their dirty mouths to blame the leaders. We are our problem in this country; everybody just wants to make money not minding who goes down along the way.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Femi316: 10:31am On May 22, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Watch full video HERE

See Reactions
See Pipu wen dey fly for day time......?
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by simple250: 10:31am On May 22, 2019
Yoruba pack dirty sale to igbo street hawkers grin grin angry

JOINT TASK FORCE cheesy grin

Yeeeeee my head who stone me ruunnnnnnnn tongue

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by henryadex(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2019
Killers all around
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by OgbanjeProphet: 10:32am On May 22, 2019
Some people are already blaming poverty but I blame ignorance. If they know the consequences of their actions, they will not do it.

What do you expect from a country where the most ignorant president in the world is in control. He even said that education is not an automatic meal ticket.

Tụfịakwa....!

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Uyi168: 10:33am On May 22, 2019
We need to stop blaming poverty..
We are just being selfish and wicked..

5 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Hotfreezers: 10:33am On May 22, 2019
Chai

6 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by tgmservice: 10:34am On May 22, 2019
Nigeria problem is not bad leaders it is us the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by daylae(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2019
Sadly, lot of people will buy these drinks without checking the expiry date, including myself.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by MJBOLT: 10:35am On May 22, 2019
later we blame the govt and devil for backwardness
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Offpoint: 10:36am On May 22, 2019
I've never taken any drink or process food without checking the expired date.
No hope for the nation, the leaders are only 10% of our problems, we are the 90%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Jaytecq(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2019
Nah today? angry
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Neddstark: 10:37am On May 22, 2019
I swear. Na we dey do ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Btruth: 10:39am On May 22, 2019
....... I honestly still don't know who we offend for this country?

1 Like

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Nobody: 10:39am On May 22, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Erolow(f): 10:40am On May 22, 2019
Wow....

See signature below for free digital marketing training opportunity
Re: Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers by Btruth: 10:41am On May 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.