Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Freebies In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Freebies In Nigeria (3893 Views)

Freebies On Circuit Atlantic / Freebies Section On Nairaland / Am Here To Give Freebies & Train Newbies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freebies In Nigeria by jesusfreak(f): 4:11pm On May 04, 2007
is there any forum where one can get free stuff in nigeria. i know about all these sites where u can get free perfumes and jewelry but they never deliver to Nigeria

is there any out there that can hook me up with freebies that will be delivered in nigeria?
Re: Freebies In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2007
"all the sites where you can get free perfumes and jewelries" are fake. they infect your computer with viruses and even if you live in the US, Britain or wherever don't give them your name, address or bank account. you won't get any free stuff wherever you live. they don't deliver anywhere

If those websites were real don't you think all the perfume and jewelry stores will run out of business by now.

nothing is free, sorry.
Re: Freebies In Nigeria by chinedumo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
why not be the first to offer genuine freebies in nigeria. so that u won't have to look 4 it again. u only need to search ur self to find it.
Re: Freebies In Nigeria by kasimseun(m): 1:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Go to( justfreestuffz).com
Re: Freebies In Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
jesusfreak:
is there any forum where one can get free stuff in nigeria. i know about all these sites where u can get free perfumes and jewelry but they never deliver to Nigeria

is there any out there that can hook me up with freebies that will be delivered in nigeria?

Yes @Jesusfreak

I Welcome you To FreeStuffsNg.com and The Science of Free Stuffs!
https://freestuffsng.com/promo

You must have heard the popular saying that “Respect is Reciprocal”, same applies to giving out free stuffs. When you give respect, you receive much more, likewise when you give free sample of your product or service, you get more sales.

As an entrepreneur, you can take advantage of this opportunity to make more sales.

At FreeStuffsNg, free stuffs/freebies and free samples givers post their freestuffs for free and if you want freebies, you will get free products, free services and lots of free opportunities to attend free events like trainings and courses on FreeStuffsNg.

To learn more and register to start claiming freestuffs,please visit, sign up and request free stuffs on https://freestuffsng.com/sign-up

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Shingle Stone Coated Roofing Tiles Going For =N=2,400 Per SQM / INDELEC Distributors In Lagos Nigeria / Pouch Bag For Product Packaging/shrink Wrapping Nylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.