Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Best Ways To Start A B2b Ecommerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Ways To Start A B2b Ecommerce Website (732 Views)

Wordpress Developer Needed For A B2B Ecommerce Site / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Start A B2b Ecommerce Website by hoannv: 8:31am On May 22, 2019
Hi guys,
Do you want to start a B2B e-commerce website?
If yes, I would like to share you my success story grin
3 years ago, I started my first b2b business in kid toys. As all of you know, if we want to attract more customers, we need to have a great website that they can easily find products, buy in bulks...
Therefore, I wasted about 6 months to find out what a b2b e-commerce website needs. And now, I will share all of them to you:
- First, I need to collect the customer's information when they come to my website. Therefore, I use Magento 2 Force Login extension (my website uses the Magento platform). So, the customers have to signup before they can see my products ==> I have their names, contacts... that my sales team can use to deal with. You should use this extension with the b2b registration form for Magento 2
- Besides, the couple extensions: Magento 2 Catalog Permission and Magento 2 Hide Price or Magento 2 Call for Price will help you to show the products to the specific customer group you want and let them call to ask the price. This is a great way to encourage communication between you and website visitors.
- To increase the conversion rate, your checkout process must run smoothly and is convenient for the customers as much as possible. To fasten the order process, you should use Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order, Magento 2 Add multiple products to cart, Magento 2 configurable product wholesale display and Magento 2 Multiple wishlist extension
- Last but not least, you can use Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group to create customer tier - Each customer group has its buying power. And to increase customer loyalty, you can you Magento 2 Store Credit - the best way to create and manage credit for online store.

Above is my sharing. I hope to get your comments smiley
Re: Best Ways To Start A B2b Ecommerce Website by alex288: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2019
A Nice read.
Your story motivated me to share my story too. I am running an e-commerce Magento based store, where I am selling Computer Accessories.
As you know Magento is quite a difficult platform to use especially if you are a beginner.
But there are lots of vendors providing Magento Extensions which make everything easy for us. I am using some extensions which make my website more user-friendly and also help me to increase sales and traffic on my site.

1- Magento 2 Force Login
On a daily basis, I have to check Google Analytics and Search Console statistics. I notice that there is a huge difference between the number of visitors and conversion. After some research, I came to know about Magento 2 Force Login Extension by FME.
This extension restricts unwanted visitors from Product, Catagory and CMS Pages. Visitors get access to pages only if they are registered on my site.
Here are some key features of this extension -
1- Set Force Logins For Users to Access Pages
2- Display Default Login or Custom Login Form
3- Enable Force Login on Specific Products, Categories & CMS pages
4- Force login on Checkout or Cart Page
5- Personalize Login Popup Template
6- Set Login Popup Appear Time in Seconds
For more details & purchase the extension visit - https://www.fmeextensions.com/force-login-magento-2-extension.html

2- Cancel Order by Customer for Magento 2
Every store owner should install this extension in their store. This extension allows customers to send cancel order request from the frontend.

Key Features
1- Allow Customers to Submit Order Cancellation Requests
2- Approve/Disapprove Cancellation Request from BackOffice
3- Customize Cancellation Request Button & Popup
4- Automatically Send Email Notifications
5- Show Order Cancellation Button for
> Selected Order Status
>Specific Payment Methods
Get the extension here - https://www.fmeextensions.com/magento-2-cancel-order-by-customers-extension.html

3-Customer Group Pricing for Magento 2
This is another extension that I am using on my Store. With this extension, I can diversify my pricing strategy. I can offer different prices for different customers.
Key Features
1- Create Multiple Rules to Adjust prices by Customer Groups
2- Option to Adjust Price Per Customer
3- Adjust Prices of Entire Catalog or Specific Products
4- Option to Increase or Offer Discount on Prices
5- Limit Min & Max Order Quantity
6- Add Different Discounts for Quantity Ranges
7- Show a Custom Message for Discounted Prices

Check out the extension here - https://www.fmeextensions.com/magento-2-customer-group-pricing-extension.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Banking Script Needed Asap / Creating A Membership Websites Today / Get A Free Business Website Today Pay For Only Domain And Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.