Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me (910 Views)

This Low-priced, Small But Sound-amazing Product From Aliexpress Surprised Me! / Aniki .A. Deborah She Is One Of The Oriflame Company Member / Order Any Product Now On Konga, Is Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me by obiageri5(f): 9:11am On May 22, 2019
Why haven't you patronized me
See eh......my company have products for sell such as Intimate wash,pure skin set,feetup cream,hair care set,toothpaste 4 toothache & teeth whitening,stretch mark combo,facials,perfumes 4 both men & women....

*Ayam just a DM away.*�

You can chat me up on WhatsApp to order for any of your oriflame product

Re: Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me by obiageri5(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2019
Product of the day exclusively for Men

Novage Men Set

Featuring Baobab Anti-ageing Technology, Coffea Bengalensis plant stem cell extract and a custom blend of vitamins and minerals,

Men are really impressed by its high performance:

✅ Skin looks rested and fresh – 94% agree*
✅ Soothes & cools instantly – 91% agree*
✅ Skin feels instantly energised & moisturised – 90% agree*
✅Skin feels recharged/awakened – 88% agree*
✅Skin looks energised all day – 88% agree*
✅Keeps skin looking and feeling fit – 94% agree*
✅Skin texture is improved – 91% agree*
✅Absorbs instantly – 90% agree*

2X hydration boosting effect!†1
* Consumer tested on male skin.
†1 Clinical test using NovAge Men Serum and Gel Lotion.

Call/WhatsApp to order for yours 08083842633/08098851481

Re: Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me by obiageri5(f): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
PURE SKIN SET from ORIFLAME SWEDEN is the one stop!

Struggling with pimples and blemishes
Worry no more oriflame pure skin set got your back!!!! #pimplesmustgo!!!!

With latest detect technology of SALICYCLIC ACID and POMEGRANATE EXTRACT that targets pimples, acne and dark spots!
Cleanse away dust and grime with the Pure Skin range which is made of pomegranate and guava extracts to help you get the flawless skin you always desired.

For Orders and Free Consultation Inbox us What's App/call
08083842633/08098851481

Re: Order Any Of Your Oriflame Product From Me by obiageri5(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Waiting for your orders

(1) (Reply)

dittoditto / Brand New Iphone X 64GB For 170k. Chip Unlock / US used Mint Google Pixel 2xl Awoof Deal!!! Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.