Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Can Finance You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Finance You! (1151 Views)

You Get Good Lpo of these stones We Get Finance / Get Loan Without Collateral From LAPO (best Micro Finance Bank In Nigeria) / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Finance You! by expert1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hello NairaLanders, I have a business that I run by myself. And am doing fine. But my problem now is that the profit is just doing nothing in my Bank Account. I need a new business that I can start with N1,000,000 minimum. So that I can have streams of income. I know thay I am just one Idea away. Pls help with your suggestion. I also believe in the power of SYNERGY. If you have idea we can partner. I mean I can do the funding. Then we talk on percentage. You can reach me on expertshow@yahoo.com or gmail.com. Gracias.
Re: I Can Finance You! by Gainsboom: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hello,

[center]WELL MANAGED RISK
[/center]

( As this much Equity is needed to Trade the Market with well managed Risks )

Profits: 5%daily

Broker: Mt4 broker ( Suggesting Alpari,others will be added with time )
Will trade with Zero Risk to Get this profits, and in case you desire more profits,please indicate so as to increase the Risk factor which will help to achieve the goal.
The experiences and research over 4 years,with the help of divine providence have gotten us to a place of stability.

There are No silly promises, Just plain proven track record and Easy to accept policies.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
+2348027197410
Re: I Can Finance You! by expert1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
Thanks man. Actually, I did FX two years back, then I lose every of my money even borrowed money. it was after then I had a breakthrough in my Brand Support Business. It was a bitter experience. I don't want to go into it again. Because now I know its pros and cons.
I will prefer a viable business.
Re: I Can Finance You! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
CAN U GO INTO KEROSINE BUSINESS. I AM TRYING TO SECURE A FUND TO START THIS BUSINESS IN MY AREA. WHAT WE NEED IS JUST A BIG TANK THAT CAN CONTAINS LIKE 16,000 LITRE MINIMUM AND HAVE A NOSEEL PUMP FOR IT. AND I AM VERY SURE. WITHIN 6 MONTHS WE WILL START MAKING PROFIT AFTER YOU FUNDS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07025503696. OR tlastborn@yahoo.co.uk

THANKS
Re: I Can Finance You! by expert1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
I appreciate this.

However, prepare a business plan for the Kerosine business and forward to my mail. at expertshow@yahoo.com or gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: I Can Finance You! by gunuvi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Lets talk. We imports coconuts from Ghana and sell at a ready market in Badagry. All you need is 1.2M to bring a trailer load to Badagry from Ghana, transportation, labour everything inclusive and you get a return of 200,000 per trip, you can go twice a month if market is fast so let me know if you are interested. Femi, 07026015480, best of luck,
Re: I Can Finance You! by maclatunji: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
Oga, I appreciate the fact that you have a keen business mind and have made 1 million Naira profit. However, investing the whole amount in a single business is a wrong decision. You need to diversify your investment portfolio and risk. I advise you to plough-back part of that profit into your current business to grow it organically. Then find two new reasonable businesses to invest in and then co-ordinate them to improve your efficiency and enjoy synergy.

I am planning to start a business centre with about N250,000 to N300,000. I do not have the capital yet but I am working on it. This business is guaranteed to generate daily revenue and profit. It can also be easily expanded through diversification.

If anything I have written here makes sense to you and you want to contact me,you can reach me through : olatuson@gmail.com or call 08085404500.

At least I have given you free financial advice, abi no be so?
Re: I Can Finance You! by themanumar: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
HELLO!

You said you tried out Forex 2 years ago. 1. What was your trading strategy? 2. Did you even DEMO trade with your strategy for 1month consistently before putting in real cash?

Re: I Can Finance You! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ expert1

I've sent you an e-mail. Kindly read it and get back to me ASAP
Re: I Can Finance You! by mrsage(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2010
I'm a small business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

For more information, send a mail to:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: I Can Finance You! by AKAJamelia(f): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2010
Website link and description?
Re: I Can Finance You! by jomoreb(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2010
well am not sure if this is the kind of thing you might be interested in, I am a nigerian but located in the U.S, I currently work on computers, But anyway, I can assemble or build custom desktop computers, was thinking about building a few and selling them online on ebay(i do have an account) or selling them directly to Nigerian retailers, let me know if its something you might be interested in
Re: I Can Finance You! by AKAJamelia(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sounds interesting! But maybe you should buy a domain first, to seem more reliable and professional. I'm willing to support you and collaborate with you on this project.

I can offer you marketing, digital marketing, design (graphic and web), and so many other things that will advance ur business further.
Maybe u should create an account at twitter.com and later on I'll send u my page link - follow me then I'll send u a message.
Re: I Can Finance You! by jomoreb(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
i have twitter, also on BB messenger,
Re: I Can Finance You! by AKAJamelia(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
Is that U? https://twitter.com/francisobasi

If not click on his 'following' link and follow the first id at the top.
Re: I Can Finance You! by jomoreb(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
yeah thats me
Re: I Can Finance You! by jomoreb(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2010
so what exactly can you do, i need someone in nigeria that can sell the pc's , you know anyone?
Re: I Can Finance You! by succesloan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
yes, money is not everything but is very important in our life.
Re: I Can Finance You! by jomoreb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
well email me latoyafox11@yahoo.com, it goes str8 to my bb
Re: I Can Finance You! by nasbock(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
ok you can reach me trough nasbockhomebusiness@gmail.com i have a lot of business ideas but lack cash for now to expand my business.
Re: I Can Finance You! by steel5800(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
Invest 600k to 700k in layers and after 5 to 6 months, you start making a profit of at least 200k monthly for the next one year plus. You can now sell the birds to recover your initial capital, then you start all over again. You can reach me on susuliyu@gmail.com if interested to get the full break down of the business
Re: I Can Finance You! by lindaudea(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
I dnt think dt kerosing business wil pay much y nt consider gas buisness it pays more i can asure you that .
Re: I Can Finance You! by knice(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
Make some money online; Visit Nigeria's premier Money making site @ www.easymanual.biz. Wishing you the best of success.

Re: I Can Finance You! by expert1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
Thank you all.

@Lexio, I got your mail.

If anyone that needs capital can provide a Viable Business Plan.

Sure we can kickoff.

Once gain, I say thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Send Flowers And Gifts To Hong Kong / Boxer Motorcycle Needed In Large Quantity / The Characteristics Of Velcro Reusable Self-gripping Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.