Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. (6284 Views)

Tokunbo 2010 Bentley Continental GT for sale @ 27m / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2010 Bentley Gtc Continental Sport Supercharged / 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by 1102(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2010
I know a man who has this same car @ Garki area 11

same color same everything

The guy has more than 10 cars and the least car in his compound is the range rover sports!
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 5:00am On Oct 01, 2010
@kuntash

Well, thank you.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
Available
Call (Bello): 08135048278
Email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
Available
Call (Bello):   08135048278
Email:   nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2010
@190

Thank you very much. Nigerians have and drive these cars.

Available
Call (Bello):  08135048278
Email:  nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2010
Available.

Please call 08135048278

Or you can email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
Available.

Please call 08135048278

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
30million naira! The car had better be armoured.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2010
Stop being penny wise. Have you seen the details of this car? Is armoury the only thing that is desireable in an expensive car? This is the height of luxury and performance combined. If you want an Armoured Car, I can source an APC for you at far less than N30 million.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
If you want to sell this car, you had better ignore what I say and stop trying to be a smart ass.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
Pennywise:

If you want to sell this car, you had better ignore what I say and stop trying to be a smart backside.

If you know your comments are not exactly promoting the sale of this high-performance car, why make them? A lot of us can't afford luxury at this level, but it doesn't stop us from appreciating it.

Please try to be a bit more restrained in negative comments, and just appreciate this Bentley for what it is.

1 Like

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Siena

Thank you very much jare. I'm beginning to run out of words.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by jamace(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
Max Speed: 322 km/h
This is going to be a wasted speed on Nigeria road. Even those with 180km/h can not utilise their speed because of bad roads. grin grin
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
jamace:

This is going to be a wasted speed on Nigeria road. Even those with 180km/h can not utilise their speed because of bad roads. grin grin

True. But most modern car's maximum velocity's would be illegal anyway, in virtually all countries. It doesn't stop manufacturers from building cars in excess of these prescribed speeds though.

This Bentley is all about luxury, surely any driver knows a car will only go as fast as he / she pilots it. 322km/h or more, it will still drive at 120km/h, so still a cool car.
cool
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2010
Available.

Please call 08135048278

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2010
Available.

Please call 08135048278

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2010
Available
Call (Bello): 08135048278
Email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2010
Siena:

If you know your comments are not exactly promoting the sale of this high-performance car, why make them? A lot of us can't afford luxury at this level, but it doesn't stop us from appreciating it.

Please try to be a bit more restrained in negative comments, and just appreciate this Bentley for what it is.

so a comment like the car had better be armoured is a negative comment that would not make the car go off the shelf?

crap

@Topic
Nice ride man!

The interior is the baddest. damn i need money
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Still Available.

Please call 08135048278

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
Siena:

Look Siena, my opinion is what it is. I am not a car dealer and I owe no obligation to anyone who wish to make their living selling cars on internet. And you are so mistaken if you think if you whine hard enough you or anyone else can stop me from expressing myself freely.

@nex
With an attitude like this you cant sell a loaf of bread let alone an overpriced, outlandish metal box of a car. I look forward to hearing sth from the 'nexbesthing on NL'
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2010
@Pennywise

From your first post, I can decipher that you're in the market for a loaf of bread, and not a Bentley Continental.

Matter of fact, calling this car overpriced in your last post just shows why you're so Pound foolish. I'm not eager to sell this car, I only posted it on Nairaland to let Nigerians know that it is available in Nigeria. That's all.

I wish I had a car that would fit your budget, but I don't think even toy cars sell for pennies yet.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by emteecve(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
cool ride
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by emteecve(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
cool ride
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
nex:

@Pennywise

From your first post, I can decipher that you're in the market for a loaf of bread, and not a Bentley Continental.

Matter of fact, calling this car overpriced in your last post just shows why you're so Pound foolish. I'm not eager to sell this car, I only posted it on Nairaland to let Nigerians know that it is available in Nigeria. That's all.

I wish I had a car that would fit your budget, but I don't think even toy cars sell for pennies yet.

Look at a monkey trying to be funky. No serious minded person recognize you as a car dealer on NL. You are one of those pretenders/scammers who go around car marts with cameras or even shop for pics on the net hoping some mugu will fall.If I ask you to come and take 30m naira for a shapeless oddity like that, you had better run for your life. Fool.

You just want to let Nigerians know there is Bentley Continental in Nigeria? Amateur scammer.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by tolusaliu: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
@poster how much is this one going for last
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^He has no car to sell. Just another loser. No shortage of them on NL.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by rainforest(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ pennywise

Do not think for one moment that your username on NL makes you completely anonymous!!! Enough of the names calling and insults.

Anytime i come around to see this beautiful machine and read appreciative comments so i can make more money to be able to afford something like this, i have to see a comment from pennywise.

please stop it because even ghosts can be tracked down these days!

My brother a word they say is the difference between a wise man and a fool!!!

@ Nex

Nice ride, really nice ride!

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
rainforest:

@ pennywise

Do not think for one moment that your username on NL makes you completely anonymous!!! Enough of the names calling and insults.

Anytime i come around to see this beautiful machine and read appreciative comments so i can make more money to be able to afford something like this, i have to see a comment from pennywise.

please stop it because even ghosts can be tracked down these days!

My brother a word they say is the difference between a wise man and a fool!!!

I weighed the risks well enough before I decided to make posts on NL. It is trite knowledge that there is no true anonymity on this website which has become a heaven for all kinds of creepy xcters and crooks, even more so the auto section. What can u do really that hasnt been done or attempted? Dump a few things on my PC? I laugh. Anonymity actually favors Nigerian scums like you.

You (Nex) can use a dozen user names ('rainforest', 'sunshine' whatever) pretending to take interest in your own devices. You are a bloody waste of time. FYI the only reason I border is due to comments made by a certain other person whose opinion is of some value here, not you rat.

You can go ahead and deploy your other usernames but prospective car buyers on NL, beware and be on the look out for Nex clones.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by rainforest(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ pennywise

laugh wan kill me die (lwkmd)! I now see why nex has run outta words! you have all the time in the world and you do not seem to be able to be kept shut.

okay seeing you must be young and energetic, i give in! i cant compete with youth! i can see how many comments you have under your name, now i know how you achieved the feat grin grin grin grin!!!

Please leave nex let him sell his cars because he didn't get the number of comments underneath his name the way you did okay?!

Some people still respect this site and know is not a forum where you air every wayword thought in one's head!

HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW ONE CAN WRITE A COMMENT WITHOUT REALLY CALLING NAMES? Please be GUIDED!!!

1 Like

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by Pennywise(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^Clone goat.
Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2010
@tolusaliu

Call or Text: 08135048278

or Email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com

@rainforest

Leave the kid alone, let him do his thing. When he has been rejected by the ladies in the Romance and Sexuality section, he needs a place to vent. Even sometimes when I'm offline, my hope is fired by the fact that this penny wise fellow will comment on my AD and push it to the first page of Nairaland Autos. Let's focus on more important things. Please do not forget the '04 Corolla we talked about.

@Pennywise

What are you waiting for? Do your job!

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. by nex(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2010
Available.
Please call  08135048278
Or you can email:  nexbestthing@yahoo.com

Where is this my boy penny wise? Come on, will you keep this page updated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2004 Mazda 3, Super Fresh Tokunbo...sold, sold / All New 2016 Toyota Landcruiser / 2009 & 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.