Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,679 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Uniabuja SUG: Progress Report For UNIABUJA 2018/19 SUG Executives - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja SUG: Progress Report For UNIABUJA 2018/19 SUG Executives (231 Views)

Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) / Breaking: Ex-uniabuja SUG President Caught With A Lady (see Photos) / Nnpc/total Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja SUG: Progress Report For UNIABUJA 2018/19 SUG Executives by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2019
SUG PRESS Release✍�✍�
7:00pm
22/5/2019

OUR PROGRESS SO FAR✍�

Of the Greatest Nigerian Students!!!
We want to use this opportunity to intimate the entire Uniabuja Students on our Progress so far in ensuring our University is STANDARD

Please Read ��

1. POWER SUPPLY

It is with great joy that we wish to announce to the students at Mini Campus that the newly acquired generator has been fully installed and will be functional henceforth. The Generator will provide power to the Mini Campus boys hostel while the Old one will serve the School and the Girls hostel (Mini Campus) so as to reduce the load on it.
Secondly, it was sad to note that the Generator powering Psite has developed a fault and is currently undergoing repair and maintenance. Meanwhile, the *SUG EXCOs* in conjunction with the Management have liaised with PHCN to give the school constant light henceforth.
Very soon our Power will be Standard.

2. SECURITY

The Security of every Student remains top in our priority. Hence, from the month of June, 2019; No student will be allowed into the school premises without his or her I'd card
(School I'd card, Departmental, Library I'd Card). More so, Security personnel's have been mobilized to Man every nook and Cranny of the University (Both Psite and Mini Campus). Very soon our Security will be STANDARD.

3. STUDENT WELFARISM

The SUG EXCOs are working tirelessly to ensure that every students welfarism is improved.
On this note, by tomorrow(23/5/19) the *SUG EXCOs* will be embarking on a routine check to every toilet on Campus with the Maintenance Unit so as ascertain the level of damages and begin immediate repair. Secondly, the number of cleaners in the hostel have been increased after much deliberation with the management and the have been instructed to clean the hostels twice a day. Grasses will soon be cut down and bushes cleared.
Our Sanitation and Welfarism must be STANDARD.

4. HOSTEL MATTERS

We have received several complaints as regards the state of the hostels. Hence, from Monday books will go round the hostels were students can put down the various issues they face in the hostels ranging from light, sockets, fans, nets, doors, bunks etc. So that those issues can be tackled with immediate effect.

More so, spaces have been ordered to be allocated to students without hostel after a successful deliberation of the SUG EXCOs with the VC. Common rooms are also expected to start functioning effectively very soon including the Subscription of DSTVs).
We the *2018/19 SUG EXCOs* are devoted to making sure Uniabuja becomes the Greatest Citadel of learning in Nigeria; As we intend to improve the welfarism of our students and ensure the continuity in our Unionism. Together we can do it*✊�✊�✊�
*Our University must be STANDARD ������

VIVA A LUTA

SIGNED:
Comr. Sulaiman Rabiu
Aluta STANDARD

SUG President

ANNOUNCER:
Comr. Ozioma Oguine
Aluta PARROT

SUG P.R.O

Re: Uniabuja SUG: Progress Report For UNIABUJA 2018/19 SUG Executives by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2019
Nice one....I commend you guys for the power Supply.
I actually went to read last night there was no light, I was frustrated and I had to go back home.
I can't use my phone's Torchlight.
When the light in gwags is not constant.
ALUTA STANDARD be making us proud.

(1) (Reply)

i Need A Loan!! / Afe Babalola University Screening Examination / Do Universities Charge For Degree Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.