Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea (35586 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by divine2288: 9:59pm On May 22, 2019
keep on hating on her... she is elevating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by dMetalist(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2019
nicepoker101:
Idris bobrisky girlfriend abi boyfriend I am confused.

bobrisky is more comfortable dan all ur generations of paupers
poor ignorant nigerian who has been engrossed in d darkness of illitracy and stupidity
u are d reason why dey call black man a monkey cause people like you share d same genes with monkey(some monkey get sense pass you)
lab rat.......i mean E-RAT

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Sard(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2019
lol.. grin someone is even arguing about it...lol
How can you believe that an unknown cosmetic company will pay #100 million for brand ambassador??
haaaa! This kind of lie can even make the 'sun to start raining' and the 'rain to start shining'... lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by dMetalist(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2019
Nairaland has become a breeding place for all d escaped lab rats dey have now turned to cheesy E-RATS
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by wonlasewonimi: 10:07pm On May 22, 2019
Looks like Tonto is paying them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:11pm On May 22, 2019
Am so happy to hear this, shame on those who said she can never get an endorsement because of a sad failed marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by stevearagorn(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2019
post=78627970:
This simply sums up the 40 seconds tricks and high attention she has been bringing towards herself this past few weeks.

She met up with the last hurdle the company gave her before she gets signed.
It happened to us from an international contract we got through NL also, to advertise and market their products aggressively on some selected platforms, when the election was at its peak.
Thanks to all ya mentions here....that really worked for us!
Una head dey there!
God bless you all.
We are still reaping the good benefits of it up till now.

Social media is the way to make cool, easy money when you know your way.

Enjoy your life Tonto..
Ya head dey there......

Social media is bae!!
my man I can't just atop liking you your comments are so matured. probably you're the first person to be liked by me through social media platform's y'o fam

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by loomer: 10:27pm On May 22, 2019
With their childish website
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by nicepoker101(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2019
dMetalist:

bobrisky is more comfortable dan all ur generations of paupers
poor ignorant nigerian who has been engrossed in d darkness of illitracy and stupidity
u are d reason why dey call black man a monkey cause people like you share d same genes with monkey(some monkey get sense pass you)
lab rat.......i mean E-RAT
I am only here to enjoy myself when I am less busy. Don't take life too serious no one gets of life alive. Stay bless bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Driveway: 11:07pm On May 22, 2019
No worry, u go still come back con tell us how dem decieve u...We dey wait.
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by ThothHermes: 11:31pm On May 22, 2019
Cleverly40:
For the first time I made FTC on nairaland...please give me some likes
You no dey top 10 bros smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by ThothHermes: 11:32pm On May 22, 2019
Believe this and you will buy Third Mainland Bridge.
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by crunchyg: 12:29am On May 23, 2019
ideylaff:

How many brand contracts have you seen their details/small print .... in the public domain.... its always confidential bar the odd figure they
Always announce. You will never see the small print or details

Tonto had to get the camera to show the world... in small print... meaning it’s all a stunt and full of lies...

In a few days time the real owners of the company will refute the statement
OK let wait and see
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by godlyguy(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On May 23, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by 5starMan: 2:46am On May 23, 2019
How can I even buy such product?
That should be a non seller
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Hoodbilonia: 5:23am On May 23, 2019
Tarn
Tone na na noh
Tone none norn nu

I geh abt 100mil dolls
100m dolls
And am still living in thw ghetto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2RZLbkBfDc

Fake shiiit
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Facidio: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
100m and they can't afford a good folder for the document, using a #100 binding clip for a hundred million naira endorsement..... Metcheeeeew. Even me that is an engineer if am quoting for a 1m job sef I use better expensive binders than this. Anty pls tell pull a better stunt to tell ur lies. Later now we will hear that u are the one even sponsoring the company and bla blab bla

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Chubhie: 7:11am On May 23, 2019
Sard:
lol.. grin someone is even arguing about it...lol
How can you believe that an unknown cosmetic company will pay #100 million for brand ambassador??
haaaa! This kind of lie can even make the 'sun to start raining' and the 'rain to start shining'... lmao
It could actually be possible if they are laundering funds. Our politicians are getting creative.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Chubhie: 7:18am On May 23, 2019
klever18:
it is a planned deal between both parties to cause controversies which will lead to more attention to the product

what a strategy
That's the koko. Nobody does the drama more than Tonto. Does it mean she's now in direct competition for bleaching cream market with bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by cnonyechi(f): 8:37am On May 23, 2019
100 million my foot wen zikel dey pay 20k salary to staff. Head office n a trade fair ooo is he worth all dat. E just put cctv for his offices last year ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by Champneys: 11:56am On May 23, 2019
LOL.. 100m indeed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by olumalcolm(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
lik say i no fit type shit on paper and form agreement. tonto plus op una no well @ all angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea by booksrite(f): 3:38am On Jun 29, 2019
keep on hating on her... she is elevating

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Boys (photos) / Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.