Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigeria Women Vs African American Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Women Vs African American Women (11064 Views)

Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men / Women Vs Men / Women Vs Mother-in-laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2010
Ok. I’m going to keep this short and simple. Let’s face it… If you live in America you can’t help but notice the stack difference between our girls (yankee naija girls) and “Akata” girls – ages 18-32. I’ve come to accept that the only similarity nowadays is that they are both women who happen to be black. As vain as it may be, I got to thinking about who is better looking, more intelligent, physical difference and stuff like that. Let me elaborate a little.

Before I start, you all should realize that we are all made in the image of God and all that good stuff, and in every race or ethnicity, there are beautiful and ugly ones. So when I write my opinion about what I belive it is in terms of generalization.

Physical Beauty: Ok, hands down African American girls are prettier… think about it. This doesn’t mean all Nigerian girls are ugly and all akata girls are pretty… far from it. All i’m saying is that if you randomly select ten akata girls and ten naija babes, chances are there would be a lot more facially pretty akata girls than naija girls. At this point you might be saying, “Ooohh it’s make-up and what not.” No!! It isn’t, whether natural or all made up they are just prettier and more exotic-looking which helps a lot. Just think about it… a typical Bose, or Nneka vs Lashonda or Toya. Hey… I’m just saying.

Body: Africans, more especially West African Women (big ups to Liberian girls) have been predisposed to having big T & A (titties and ass)… and no one has contested that fact. But who do you think have better bodies… Akata girls or Nigerian girls What do you think? I’m on the fence about this because Akata girls can hold their own too… you know. And in addition, when akata babes are blessed with T&A, they tend to have a smaller waist, giving them that almost perfect figure 8 shape. Most of the Yankee Naija girls (and naija girls in general) don’t have that cinched waist and when they do, the T&A ain’t that endowed. Once again, it’s all personal opinion on what is considered a “perfect” body.

Intelligence: After common entrance, Junior WAEC, SSCE, JAM, A levels, O levels, SAT, TOEFL, and the list goes on and on… our Nigerian women are far more intelligent. Deny it all you want, they just are. Period.

Attitude: Another one I’m on the fence with… what do you think? Remember Naija girls think the world can not function without their presence, and with that pride comes attitude. Then again, Akata girls are… well, what can I say?… you just don’t want to start a fight with them.

I said I was going to keep this short and simple, but I guess I was wrong. There are numerous random differences between those heavenly creatures, like who dresses better? who is more of a label LovePeddler? who makes a better wife? (in general), who is more of a risk taker? etc. What do you think? Feel free to let it out.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2010
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by InkedNerd(f): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2010
Oh my Lord. Let the fighting begin. I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2010
Interesting.

*Subscribed.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by MissyB3(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
Strident noise!
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by yme1(f): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
like who dresses better?
in this case i give it fully to the African American girls but that doesnt mean we haven't got naija babes that her top class dresser

who is more of a label LovePeddler?
both! the African American are labeled top class LovePeddler while 90% of naija babes are low class LovePeddler

who makes a better wife?
i duff my cap for the nigerian women in this case kiss kiss

who is more of a risk taker?
i really can't say cause i know little or nothing about this but from the little i have experienced or seen i will give it to the naija babes tongue
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by netotse(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
y me:

both! the African American are labeled top class LovePeddler while 90% of naija babes are low class LovePeddler
a label LovePeddler is a person that places undue emphasis on designer sturvs. . .
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by tpiah: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2010
let me guess- the article was probably written by a nigerian man.

this problem is getting so embarassing.

does it have something to do with the scamming trade, since many of these scammers need to make the foreign women feel special in order to keep the cash flow going. Or for reasons relating to green card.

Women caught in a bad romance by bogus US soldiers

[size=16pt]The fraudsters behind the scam are often based in West Africa - Nigeria in particular - and it can prove very hard for authorities to track them down[/size].

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11400700

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105318906183361&ref=search
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by netotse(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
tpiah:

let me guess- the article was probably written by a nigerian man.

this problem is getting so embarassing.

does it have something to do with the scamming trade, since many of these scammers need to make the foreign women feel special in order to keep the cash flow going. Or for reasons relating to green card.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11400700

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105318906183361&ref=search

is er'thing ok?
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by tpiah: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^if you dont understand my post, move on.

but i do wish some nigerian men would stop shaming themselves!!!!

think things through before punching your keyboard!!
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by netotse(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
aren't we on african american women vs nigerian women?

i'm not sure how that ties in to us soldier scams. . .
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by tpiah: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
a normal human being doesnt go around making s.tupid comparisons and generalizations of this nature all the time.

says more about the person doing that, and establishes you as a lowlife p.imp.

with this misogynist behaviour cloaked as a pity party, is it any wonder nigeria's reputation is so bad all around the world despite the millions of nigerian men in relationships with non-nigerian women.

you tell the foreign women they're special and much better than nigerian women, all in a bid to get something from them.

youi should ask yourself why you need to run down naija women in a bid to prove you like non-naijas. Should one be a correlate of the other?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by netotse(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2010
tpiah:

a normal human being doesnt go around making s.tupid comparisons and generalizations of this nature all the time.

says more about the person doing that, and establishes you as a lowlife p.imp.

with this misogynist behaviour cloaked as a pity party, is it any wonder nigeria's reputation is so bad all around the world despite the millions of nigerian men in relationships with non-nigerian women.

you tell the foreign women they're special and much better than nigerian women, all in a bid to get something from them.

youi should ask yourself why you need to run down naija women in a bid to prove you like non-naijas. Should one be a correlate of the other?

i think i get your point now. . .the article writer is doing it to curry favour from the AA girls?
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by tpiah: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2010
^^its not that hard to date a non-naija female.

my point [which you missed] is the man is showing his low self esteem and lack of respect for women.

anyone who thinks his sadism is limited to naija women, will get the shock of her life when he reveals his true colours. [s]Unless they're both birds of the same feather, in which case, na them sabi.[/s]

most likely a user and scammer, by the looks of it. He thinks the best way to show admiration for the females he's targetting [and make them feel special], is by running down naija women.

**if you dont get it, waka pass. Others will understand better, after they've been burned**

@whoever
if i'm spoiling your market, sorry.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by netotse(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2010
tpiah:

^^its not that hard to date a non-naija female.

my point [which you missed] is the man is showing his low self esteem and lack of respect for women.

anyone who thinks his sadism is limited to naija women, will get the shock of her life when he reveals his true colours. [s]Unless they're both birds of the same feather, in which case, na them sabi.[/s]

most likely a user and scammer, by the looks of it. He thinks the best way to show admiration for the females he's targetting [and make them feel special], is by running down naija women.

**if you dont get it, waka pass. Others will understand better, after they've been burned**
you stated that much clearly
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Mobinga: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2010
Paranoid Women sad
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
Roflmao!!! If you talk now they'll say you're jealous. Lame!!! Who's a LovePeddler and who's not? *Pukes in disgust*. What would we have next 'who can shake nyansh better'?

Nigerian men with access to the internet should take the cake for being the most jobless immigrants to cross the atlantic/pacific, lol. Apologies to others who have some iota of sense.  grin Every single time there are comparisons between your women and others. Dem swear for una? undecided I think it's silly to say AA girls are not as intelligent. AA men are generally more handsome than Nigerian men, FACT  grin, do Nigerian girls go about screaming it on the internet, writing articles as if it were a science research paper, nope.  Many of you immigrants should get game before ridiculing your women every single time because you managed (after much fasting and praying) grin to cross the atlantic. Is it only you people that travel? Where do you see other people doing all these comparisons all the time? Are you unemployed? Are you sex-starved? What is the problem that we won't breathe because you people managed to travel?
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Mobinga: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Who cares? If they are hotter and shit? All these silly threads sef angry
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by wendybaby(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
they r idle minds.

if they arent got work doing, they shld all come home and farm.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
wendybaby:

they r idle minds.

if they arent got work doing, they shld all come home and farm.

Roflmao!!! grin
If they can channel the time and energy they use to visualize and analyze the female body to something productive, Nigeria would be a better place. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Mobinga: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^ Spot on mate cheesy cheesy
are you male or female? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by ubiaa5(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
guy cool temper, you are busy bashing naija men for trying to make aa women seem more superior to naija women,has it occured to you that this thread was started by female?
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by kayla79(f): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
I happen to be African-American and I live here in Houston originally from Northeast Louisiana, I don't get your point I see bad and good

women from all walks of life whether Nigerian or African American,Russian, European, Asian, Some Nigerian women are even worst than African

American women here by far, And when Caucasian people see Blacks they don't see us as different but one color, and it baffles me why we as

black people we don't see ourselves as the same. one people, one blood, one color and that is black and proud, WE as in blacks all

Originated from some part of Africa my Ancestors happen to be from Nigeria Igbo Land and I embrace my roots , If you haven't noticed food from

Louisiana is very similar to Nigerian food, We need to pray for one another and learn to lift others up and stop tearing one another down,
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by realluv1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Kayla well said!!!!! my wife is also from Louisiana and what you said is true, she's beautiful and treats my like a prince
kayla_79:

I happen to be African-American and I live here in Houston originally from Northeast Louisiana, I don't get your point I see bad and good

women from all walks of life whether Nigerian or African American,Russian, European, Asian, Some Nigerian women are even worst than African

American women here by far, And when Caucasian people see Blacks they don't see us as different but one color, and it baffles me why we as

black people we don't see ourselves as the same. one people, one blood, one color and that is black and proud, WE as in blacks all

Originated from some part of Africa my Ancestors happen to be from Nigeria Igbo Land and I embrace my roots , If you haven't noticed food from

Louisiana is very similar to Nigerian food, We need to pray for one another and learn to lift others up and stop tearing one another down,

Well said my dear!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
Nigerian women are better than African American women. . .

But I have to say though, some Nigerian women are worst than an African African women when it comes to mannerisms.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Hauwa1: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
stillwater,
do you mind them. their head is always big comparing that lady with another. the good thing is that we all still teach them some lessons  kiss, AA or Naija, no be western country we dey  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by clemcykul(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2010
i really dont see any big difference, we are all blacks, and we've almost the same mentality/physical structure, unlike the flat arsed white woman,

the only difference i see is just the different geographical settings, if u want to compare and contrast

do it with the white women, cuss there is this silly mentality that white woman is smarter/superior to the black woman

and this stereotype is what i object vehemently to.

the black woman has passed through a turbulent history to be whoever/whatever she is, unlike the white counterpart
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by bkbabe97y(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Nigerian women are better than African American women. . .

But I have to say though, some Nigerian women are worst than an African African women when it comes to mannerisms.

What? What You said dont even make no sense!
Re: Nigeria Women Vs African American Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2010
big ups bro, naija babes versus yankee babes?no comparison.

(1) (Reply)

Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / The Marine Girl I Dated / How Much Is Too Much To Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.