Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris (33055 Views)

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Cristiano Ronaldo steps out with his $1.4m McLaren Senna (photos) / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
bun22:
truth be told. this guy is damn overhyped and over priced!
not true. He is playing in a shit club full of spoilt rich ballers and lazy fans. Let him come to Real Madrid and see how he will involuntarily up his game
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by thesicilian: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:
Wife sent a message to her husband : Don’t forget to buy vegetables on your way back from office, and Priscilla say hi to you .

Husband : Who is Priscilla ?

Wife : Nobody, I was just making sure that you read my message

����

Twist in the tale.....

Husband : But I'm with Priscilla right now , so which Priscilla are you talking about?

Wife : Where are you....?���

Husband: Near the vegetable market�

Wife : Wait I'm coming there right now ...!

After 10 minutes she texts her husband "Where are you"?

Husband:"I'm at office. Now that u'r at the market, buy whatever vegetables you need...

���
Smart woman, smarter man..

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by havilah050: 11:19am On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Neymar will forever remain the best defender England ever had
Are u serious
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by hamrof(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2019
Mouthpis:
Abeg, nah Diesel give am this kind thing say make him wear, abi nah him wear am by himself

Na skirt be that abi na bente sef

grin grin grin
no be diesel nah kerosene give am wear,bad mouth maybe nah your clothgrin grin grin grin
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Waksdabos(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2019
Hope you equally tattooed your dick?
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by darkelf: 11:31am On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
seconded

thirded. I am not a spoil sport but this dude may end up like robinho
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by hopexter(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2019
The original yahoo boy cheesy
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Sabby1(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2019
Neymar Jr, one of the greatest footballer not to have reached his full potential. His character, behaviour and lifestyle on and off the pitch, has greatly affected and influenced his game.

Nevertheless, he is still one of the best player in the world and I love watching him play.

Hmm! His fashion advisers and designers deserves intense questioning.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by RealSean(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Which kind dressing be this, so local and unkept.

I can never stop giving it up for man like Cr7, dude is a fashionista and king Leo is beginning to follow soothe.

This dude looks as randy as that US albino mumble rapper wey dey prison now, wey bn diss j. Cole, but j.cole reason him matter well with "1985". Can't remember his name, don't care to either!!!
YOU WAS REFERRING TO LIL PUMP IN 1985 SIR.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by RealSean(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2019
RealSean:
HE WAS REFERRING TO LIL PUMP IN 1985 SIR.
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Jessekd01: 1:13pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Larryndelaw: 1:21pm On May 23, 2019
frankson1:
No images of the fragrance.
I know a few European football stars and musicians that are investing in something. I don't know what Nigerian football stars and musicians investing in.
Flasing cars on the internet and bulding one house at Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by tunize(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
frankson1:
No images of the fragrance.
I know a few European football stars and musicians that are investing in something. I don't know what Nigerian football stars and musicians investing in.

9ja artist invest in cars, women, blings and fake life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by oklahrelo(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I can never stop giving it up for man like Cr7, dude is a fashionista and king Leo is beginning to follow soothe.

This dude looks as randy as that US albino mumble rapper wey dey prison now, wey bn diss j. Cole, but j.cole reason him matter well with "1985". Can't remember his name, don't care to either!!!

Shaatapp there..
Ronaldo kill you there
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2019
Who dresses these stars? undecided
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by IamSoProlific: 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
oklahrelo:

Shaatapp there..
Ronaldo kill you there

Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by ofiko123(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2019
Neymar
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:

J Cole doesnt diss he just told lil pump facts
Re: Neymar Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of His New Fragrance In Paris by IamSoProlific: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

J Cole doesnt diss he just told lil pump facts

Word

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup 2018 Trophy Unveiled (photos) / Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings / Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.