Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" (2000 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:09am On May 23, 2019
Nigerian Chief chef and heartthrob of popular singer and entertainer 'Davido', Chioma Avril has come out to publicly express her desire of spending the rest of her life with Davido.

Taking to her Instagram page, the Chef Chioma shared a photo with the caption "#30 billion Family �����".

This act is definitely a way to let their fans know that, the both families and friends are fully in support of them getting married and spending the rest of their life together.

Source: CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 Share

Re: Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" by iammrjaai(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2019
chioma This.... Chioma That..
OP... Make We Hear Word Na..
Re: Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" by itegbemie: 10:37am On May 23, 2019
Na wa oo since when did family mean you want to marry the person? The pics and write up to diff. Things
Re: Chioma Avril - "See My 30 Billion Family" by itegbemie: 10:38am On May 23, 2019
Na wa oo since when did 'family' mean you want to marry the person? The pics and write up two diff. Things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alex Poses With A Gun As She Talks About Using Her Bullets / Wizkid & Beyonce Begin Shooting Music Video For “brown Skin Girl” In London / I Stopped Paying Tithe And Nothing Happened To My Finances – Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.