Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) (25021 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / "Please Release Naira Maley" Nigerian Lady Burst Into Tears, Solicit For Maley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by victorisreal02: 7:56am On May 23, 2019
Lady Burst Into Tears, Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley

A female fan of the arrested music artiste by EFCC for fraud burst into tears as she begs EFCC to release Naira Marley

Stream below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqcniBQkOk

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/lady-burst-into-tears-begs-efcc-to-release-naira-marley/
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Habibsocial080: 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
Finally I made it as 1st to comment on Nairamaley Post LALASTICA hia is my account number 00689***** Zenith bank...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by MarvayBlog: 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
Seriously.
There is an old saying that those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

Naira Marley knew he wasn't so clean and decided to come out public about it. I guess he never expected the efcc will come for him because he is an artist. But then you can see how humble he was in court to have seen how matters could change in the twinkle on an eye.

49 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by hope4life: 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
Its okay
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
ftc.....Alhamdulilah
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
Say wetin
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
She Is Simply Jobless

Nigeria how did we get here ?!?!?

59 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by fk001(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
why are we giving much attention to this yahoo boy?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Aieboocaar(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
See this stoopid daughter of eve!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999714_img20180418112452_jpegeb8a87ce1d3b48d29ef73feffa2e71e2

All she should be begging is for his bail application to be heard come 30th of may... Anything short of that, MY GUY GO ROT IN JAIL

23 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Kingrexyl(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
This girl is very stupid, with her wide mouth like frypan.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Jamesmatic(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
EFCC should free naira abeg, economic changes determine social changes so d govt should improve their policy....

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by TissuePaper: 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by CaesarDon(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
angry

Honestly God is very merciful

Some Nigerians are very satanic wicked and unmerciful

Do you know how much tears and sorrows nairaMarley has caused people robbing them of their life savings under the guise of atonement for slavery

And this ugly bitch is coming out to validate this fraudsters actions,

The same criminal that was wanted for robbery in the UK

If you support NairaMarley , you would be a victim of a big scam and face all the trauma that he has caused his victims in Jesus name and in any name you believe

Amen!!!

29 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by johnshagb(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
Naira Marley didn't kill anyone but his criminal actions could make someone go bankrupt and commit suicide
Lazy youth grin. grin grin. See her big nose

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by tstx(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
All na for Attention

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by xtianh(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
crazy
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by ricon: 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
This generation has gone mad, everything is abnormal even the mentality of the average youths

6 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by osothermal(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
See hustling
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
People just wan trend sha, And I don’t blame them really,na this mods when dey push rush rubbish to FP I blame.with their small pikin brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Lighthammer(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
Wasted sperm..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Nteogwuija(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
What nonsense.

I think EFCC should start tracing people that sympathize with fraudsters.

See her face sef.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by tenmariner: 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
Kyngfarabale1:
ftc.....Alhamdulilah

Lol..stop using glo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Automatic3444(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
JJC
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
angry marrying this current generation of nigerian girls is a very big risk i will advise all men to marry out of this country...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
She is as ugly as kobo marley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
Noted calabar girl grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by PussyKing(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
Stupid, ugly olosho lady

Foolish lady

let the EFCC deal with the stupid Yoloba fraudster

No matter how bad Nigeria has become, don't try to be little the Govt

By making noise as if you are above the law.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) / Mofe Duncan's church wedding today (Photos) / Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.