Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses (556 Views)

Woman Catches Husband, 43, Putting Fingers Into Daughters Private Part / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Area Boys Inserts Finger Into Girls Private Part For Stealing Thier Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses by arinze198(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2019
A 50-year old man, Balogun Ismaila, has opened up and reportedly confessed to the police in Lagos that he does not sleep with small girls but only enjoyed putting his fingers into their private parts in order to derive sexual satisfaction.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Ismaila made the confession after he was caught inserting fingers into the private part of a 14-year old girl (name withheld) and it was alleged that he raped her.

The alleged sexual assault on the victim took place at Adedoyin Street in Bariga area of Lagos where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/enjoy-putting-fingers-small-girls-private-parts-man-50-confesses/

Re: I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses by bizza45: 9:52am On May 23, 2019
cut this idiot fingers, flay them and feed those fingers to him ...
Re: I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses by LuciferQuran: 9:55am On May 23, 2019
Na dem... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses by Auxtin85(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2019
He has chosen what he wants his punishment to be, cut off his fingers
Re: I Enjoy Putting Fingers Into Small Girls Private Parts – Man, 50, Confesses by coolcentbigman(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2019
The problem is the society it wouldn't be a surprise if it is not the first time they are doing these and girl gave him permission, imagine i went to the bar to give myself a treat only to see how underage girls filled the bar drinking beer and i was in deep shock. Nowadays a girl of 12yrs has a boyfriend who lay with her any he pleases and i mind most parents at times who leave their children especially girls roaming the streets and exposing them to the corrupt society.

This man should be asked to finger himself and after his fingers should be chopped off

(1) (Reply)

Man Sleeps Under VIO's Van After They Seized His Bike / Man Sets Himself Ablaze Near White House / Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.