Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Good Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Good Wife (1013 Views)

Photo Of A Good Wife / Ten Signs Of A Good Wife / Now This Is What's Called A Good Wife. . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Wife by yewaman: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
There was a man who had worked all of his life & had saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than anything. He felt sick and couldn’t treat himself properly, before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with m, e. I want 2 take my money to the afterlife." So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him. One day he died & was stretched out in the casket with the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. After his relatives finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!" she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket." She said, "Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him." "You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?" "I sure did" said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account & wrote him a cheque.
Re: The Good Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^Nice!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Good Wife by Vic2k3(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
Very smart woman
Re: The Good Wife by seal777(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
She is not a good christain.

If she is,she is suppose to keep the money with her boy friend, kill her self to go confirm if their is a bank after life, then come back to deposit the money in her account and then write the husband a cheque to that effect.
Re: The Good Wife by StudioCFR(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
I'm still searching for the joke
Re: The Good Wife by cynthoney(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
the joke is in ur armpit,stud tongue

anyways,its an old joke
Re: The Good Wife by EFCC1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
Studio CFR:

I'm still searching for the joke

where is your warrant grin

@poster
she agreed to put the money not cheque cheesy
Re: The Good Wife by Osama10(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
Really crazy joke, what a miser?
Re: The Good Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2010
Una two nor well

Lol
Re: The Good Wife by angelz(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
its ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Be Dis? / Exclusive Funny Jokes / Asaba Man & Pretiebony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.