Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please (6740 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Ok, I created this thread because I see so many beautiful cuisines online daily and I feel i just have to share these wonders to the eyes.
Secondly, this would help the ministry of some of us who love food
Lemme start with this picture I saw on Instagram page food.rave
Credit to ticokitchen

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
What of this one from amebo village... My choice is B- okro soup and fish o
Option C is also entering my eyes. It looks like fisherman soup, though I may be wrong sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by sapeleboi(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
afonja grin
eyinjuege:
Option C is also entering my eyes. It looks like fisherman soup, though I may be wrong sha.

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm, we're in this together. We die here cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
sapeleboi:
afonja grin

To slap you just dey hungry me.. grin
I will soon find a befitting meme for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 9:27pm On May 23, 2019
Chaarly
This your food picture is ingrained in my memory, and I am determined to come to Asokoro one day one day and come and have a taste of this abula.
It gives me joy to always look at the picture of the food

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by chaarly(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2019
eyinjuege:
Chaarly
This your food picture is ingrained in my memory, and I am determined to come to Asokoro one day one day and come and have a taste of this abula.
It gives me joy to always look at the picture of the food

send me a dm anytime you're in Abuja. . I'll take you there smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
We're not playing here, we mean business o...
How I wish I could have a taste of this plate here. cry if wishes were horses...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 5:03pm On May 24, 2019
It's not a joking sturvs..

I wish Icould patronize some of these food vendors..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On May 25, 2019
Fish pepper soup is bae..... And its healthy too. I want some...

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by mrMeen(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
OP am fasting and.... and your showing this to me God will judge you (wailing indiscriminately).
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 3:41pm On May 26, 2019
mrMeen:
OP am fasting and.... and your showing this to me God will judge you (wailing indiscriminately).

Sorry, you hear. Dont cry again. Use this and break your fast grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by mrMeen(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
eyinjuege:

Sorry, you hear. Dont cry again. Use this and break your fast grin
god will judge you. Mean Op

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
Spaghetti dey here o, with eja nla ( Big Fish- that's one of D' Banj's nickname, if I'm not mistaken) comman salivate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by FloraEC(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
Sometimes I go to her page to lick my screen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 5:33pm On May 26, 2019
Those fasting can come and break their fast here o cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 5:36pm On May 26, 2019
Beans and tins levels

4 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
FloraEC:
Sometimes I go to her page to lick my screen.

I feel you.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by FloraEC(f): 9:48am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

I feel you.
She's good
Breadfruit and peppered kpomo with fish

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 11:31am On May 27, 2019
I'm feeling this right now, Akara (beans cake) burger.. fries, plantain, sauce and tea. I want some akara..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 11:34am On May 27, 2019
While I'm still in my feelings, can we shout out to this food vendor- ecclesiastes or something. Her food always looks on point.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by ibkayee(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:
Ok, I created this thread because I see so many beautiful cuisines online daily and I feel i just have to share these wonders to the eyes.
Secondly, this would help the ministry of some of us who love food
Lemme start with this picture I saw on Instagram page food.rave
Credit to ticokitchen
Torture cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by ibkayee(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:
D is making me want to dance
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by ibkayee(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:
It's not a joking sturvs..

I wish Icould patronize some of these food vendors..
C for sure
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege wehdone o grin

How can you be doing this to us na ? It's not fair o embarassed

These are all really really nice food ideas...Naija food is bae mehn!

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:
I'm feeling this right now, Akara (beans cake) burger.. fries, plantain, sauce and tea. I want some akara..
How can so much deliciousness be in one plate ? It's almost a sin grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2019
Make me sef participate

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
I can eat eba because of this egusi soup tongue

4 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2019
Abacha and her twin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2019
Small chops

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2019
Noodles

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 4:03pm On May 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
eyinjuege wehdone o grin

How can you be doing this to us na ? It's not fair o embarassed

These are all really really nice food ideas...Naija food is bae mehn!

Hmmm, let's blame social media o. They've almost blinded us with the deliciousness online.
I said I will not see this alone o, that's why I opened a thread.
So many nice meals.
Anyway, use this one to cool down. Your favourite plantain is on it cheesy but if you want to try swallow, take the second option instead grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vegetable Sauce 4 Boiled Yam / Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? / How To Prepare Waka Waka Salad - Check Out This Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.