Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Have A Computer Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Have A Computer Problem (801 Views)

Do You Have Any Computer Problem? / Computer Problem?we Can Fix It / Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Computer Problem by squash47(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2019
Hello computer gurus and wizard online. I have a minor problem. I downloaded a software "blender.msi" it is a 3d animation software. But each time I try to run the software, I will get an error message that my laptop doesn't have an "openGl 2.1 support drive". So I went online and discovered that I will need to install an app called "Directx 11" to. Solve a direct3d unavailable problem.
I have not downloaded d software yet.
My question is, how I'm I sure my laptop can run 3d software?
Will the directx11 solve d problem??
Re: I Have A Computer Problem by dxdiag(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2019
What is ur laptop specification/configuration?
Does ur laptop have a dedicated or integrated video memory?
If yes, whats the size of the video memory installed on board.
After providing answers to this, then we can determine if your laptop will run the blender application without challenges.
Re: I Have A Computer Problem by squash47(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2019
dxdiag:
What is ur laptop specification/configuration?
Does ur laptop have a dedicated or integrated video memory?
If yes, whats the size of the video memory installed on board.
After providing answers to this, then we can determine if your laptop will run the blender application without challenges.
Re: I Have A Computer Problem by squash47(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2019
Dxdiag

Re: I Have A Computer Problem by dxdiag(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2019
The laptop processor is low range and the Intel GMA X3100 integrated graphics is on the low side too as it can only handle light graphics.
Go ahead and donload the directx 11,re-install the blender application and checkout if the application will sync.
U can always give me update tru this thread.
Re: I Have A Computer Problem by squash47(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
dxdiag:
The laptop processor is low range and the Intel GMA X3100 integrated graphics is on the low side too as it can only handle light graphics.
Go ahead and donload the directx 11,re-install the blender application and checkout if the application will sync.
U can always give me update tru this thread.
hey bro, it didn't work even after I formatted my laptop, upgrade to windows 7 professional.
I still don't know how to make d direct3d available. I have downloaded directx11 yet no solution.

I noticed that wen I also try to enable Screensaver, it tells me to upgrade my video card to d one that supports 3d.

I'm confused.

Do they sell video cards?

(1) (Reply)

HP 450gi For Sale / Best Shelves, Counters And Refridgerators For A Retail Shop / Macbook Pro 15 Core I7 For Sale At Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.