Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Suicide Should Not Be The Last Resolve... Saynotosuicide. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suicide Should Not Be The Last Resolve... Saynotosuicide. (206 Views)

How To Resolve Kaspersky Error 1920? / Fg Is Taking Proactive Measures To Resolve Apapa Gridlock – Vp Osinbajo / How To Resolve Garmin Express Re- Authentication Required Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Should Not Be The Last Resolve... Saynotosuicide. by Temmyt4all: 11:06pm On May 23, 2019
#SuicideIsNotAnOption

NOTE TO THE DEPRESSED WHO MIGHT WANT TO ATTEMPT SUICIDE

“Many are the troubles of man… life was never meant to be easy, taking ones life shouldn’t be the last resolve amidst all” TTT

Think of these things before you commit or attempt suicide.

 Are you depressed because of money, Sickness, marriage, responsibilities, family, debt, blackmailing, shame, what people around you will say if they know about what happened?
 Do you know our reactions to our trouble will determine how fast it will go or kill us?
 Do you know committing suicide is selfishness? Have you ever think about your wife & children (if you have any), families, friends, neighbours, sweet memories spent with them, your achievements, many more people that look up to you?
 Do you think you don’t have anyone that care for you? Even if you don’t have any friends or family to think about. Do you know definitely someone is going cry when you are dead. people that you never met in life will cry if they hear about your suicide story.
 Do you know suicide is a crime to humanity and God (If you have religion)?
 Do you know suicide is not the only way to stop all the troubles of this life?
 Have you been dead before? Do you know where you are going? Do you know if the dead are troubled too? Who told you death is gonna end your troubles?
 Are you aware nothing is worth dying for? Not even your family members. You can only make sacrifices to save them when you think there is no other option than to sacrifice your life to safe many.
 Do you know that nothing is impossible in this life (little exemption)? Even if you are sick, thinking there is no cure to your illness. Are you aware that Malaria was once a sickness that took millions of lives before the treatment was discovered. Don’t be surprised if you see in the news in the next few minutes that cure has been found to HIV/AIDS, all sort of cancers, and world leading diseases and ailments.
 Do you know we all have troubles that we find difficult to share with people around us? sharing it with family and friends might be difficult.
Try this style and hear what people have to say. Whenever am troubled or worried about anything, I used to tell it to total strangers i.e old bike men, old taxi drivers, old people i met on transit. They will tell you about their experience in life too, and maybe advice you. You will feel light and relieved yet without memory of your/their name, face, or pointing to you later in public. This technique have saved me a lot of troubles thus making me to feel relieved.

Life can be hard, moving on might be difficult, living with shame may not be easy. But do you know there is nothing time can not heal. Give your troubles time it will go, give the shame time people will forget in a couple of days. No matter how hard life can be, no matter how sick and depressed you are, no matter the bad things you have done or happening to you definitely someone will care and never leave you not minding how hard your troubles can be.

All these things are not good to experience in life yet #SuicideIsNotAnOption , taking ones life shouldn’t be the last resolve.
Please pass it around, someone somewhere passing through depression might need something like this.

Re: Suicide Should Not Be The Last Resolve... Saynotosuicide. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 23, 2019
OP u are wonderful
Re: Suicide Should Not Be The Last Resolve... Saynotosuicide. by Spiritual1(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2019
Some seasons ago, I granted an interview to a group of middle aged women on the SPIRITUAL SIDE OF SUICIDE .

These women had invited me to share with them extensively on the subject of spirituality & Suicide..
:
In my speech, I told them about, "SóSó".. The principality of Suicide.
:
SÓSÓ is a very subtle spiritual being who works on the minds of his victim,injecting self hatred,deceit,fear,torment,and above all,their worst nightmares..
:
This demon is so subtle that it feeds deeply on the isolated/ frustrated state of any man, he constantly brings to play the worst side of life to any one who plays his victim.
:
Of all the demons in the spirit world,SÓSÓ is considered the most "Mysterious". The demon of suicide takes his time to nurture the seeds of hopelessness, discomfort, fear,trauma,etc..
:
Howbeit,it will interest you to know that SÓSÓ is a fearless demon that tries any man irrespective of your spiritual Stand..Be watchful..Always try to speak to someone irrespective of how you feel..Don't give in to SÓSÓ!

(1) (Reply)

Head And Shoulders Bottom / Eid-el-fitr: Islamic Society To Feed 2000 Indigent Muslims In Abuja / Infant, Seven Others Die, 12 Injured In Ogun Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.