Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,682 members, 7,840,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (114006 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 4:30pm On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
please help me to edit the number bro

I’ll now edit your number. Sorry about the delay.
Sorry, my instincts tell me that truly desperately needy people (non-students) don’t spend time and resources soliciting funds on NL.
Copied R2bees
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Sorry, my instincts tell me that truly desperately needy people (non-students) don’t spend time and resources soliciting funds on NL.
sure bro.. No problem. Mine isn't even fund. It's a job I need. To at least help myself. Am a graduate
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Copied R2bees
Alright. is well.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 24, 2019
Oh no!.shouldn't have been him,God!!.this wonderful man gone!!..i couldnt stop crying.rip sir

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 4:41pm On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
sure bro.. No problem. Mine isn't even fund. It's a job I need. To at least help myself. Am a graduate

I truly wish an extremely wealthy NLander comes to your aid. I reserve my funds for those desperately needy, who may not even be in position to get a job. I truly wish u the best
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
You sent me PM, sorry bro I'm on Airtelfree pass mode and u know what that means. I cant access my mail until i sub... I thought canadaorbust wanted to help u?.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I truly wish an extremely wealthy NLander comes to your aid. I reserve my funds for those desperately needy, who may not even be in position to get a job. I truly wish u the best
thanks so much brother. I appreciate truly. It shall be well with you sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
R2bees:
You sent me PM, sorry bro I'm on Airtelfree pass mode and u know what that means. I cant access my mail until i sub..yes I'm that broke
bro I didn't send you any pm. Probably err
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kaziblake(f): 4:48pm On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
thanks so much brother. I appreciate truly. It shall be well with you sir
it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
kaziblake:
it is well
thanks kazi

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kliq(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
R.I.P HungerBad

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
jimi4us:
Oh my God, who would have thought he was a US soldier.

Look at what he used as his Nairaland Profile, what does it mean.?

Freemason. Maybe he was admitted or maybe he was profane. Rip to him all the same. The b1tch will come for us all... its just a matter of time
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
bro I didn't send you any pm. Probably err
You did bro.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Amopeekun(f): 5:05pm On May 24, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by PVC2019(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
RIP hungerbad!!!

I wish you were here to see all the love from Nairalanders..

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by boborneyor(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2019
First time I am seeing love from 90% of nairalanders comments , you are truely a good Man ....RIP to you Sir

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Sinaj angry
Sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by b03liberty(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
RIP to Hungerbad. Very funny man, full of sarcasm.
Anybody can come up with one of his funny post please. Life is indeed preaching
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by mightyhaze: 5:51pm On May 24, 2019
Pangea:
Never knew he was hungerbad!
But I knew the deceased in Atlanta.
RIP sir,
May God continue to console your family.

Another nairalander, I’ve not heard from for years is Pa Eziashi
Anyone knows his whereabout?
yea,...after that thread on his leg amputation,nobody heard from him tilll date. i hope he is fine wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
.. A candle in the wind.

Life is indeed ephemeral. I can't still believe you are gone, Mr Marshall. You promised to call me after everything had been sorted out about your health. I remember the last time I called you, how we spoke lengthily, your advices. How you wanted me to soar and do better. Before I knew you, I was a lost soul, still wandering and wondering, I had nothing and NOBODY, and then you came along, you helped and I was totally taken aback. I was sunk in depression and really wanted to die as there was nothing living for, and then I sent you a PM. You replied hastily, how unbelievable! I only asked for a paltry sum at the time which I remember now and just shake my head, and you gave me thrice than I requested for. It's really safe to say that life is indeed vain and very ephemeral. It's a sad day for me and I'll not be comforted. You remain dearest to my heart than even my 'parents', yes, you're. You've done so much for me which I cannot tell all. If I were to have a wish granted, I only want to see you face to face and bow at your feet to thank you, Hungerbad. No one has ever shown me so much kindness than you have, I still await your compare of benevolence. This even surpasses materiality, but your advices, your care, the long calls. You took special interest in me and none of it is/was taken for granted. I really wish to take upon your path and relive what you left. Rest in peace, gallant man. You'll forever be missed. To say I miss you is an understatement. Your name will forever remain crested in my heart.
And i cried more after reading this.what an angel he was,didnt benefit from him though,i just love the way touched people's life..what a man!!..tears

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by anigbajumo(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2019
rosalieene:

hey

Sister Rose, Longtime!!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ratello: 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace to this gallant soldier
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 24, 2019
One of the guys I loved here.
So generous and honest if u can read in between lines when he posts but has a cheerful heart.
May his loved ones take heart.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by XploraBen(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2019
RIP to one of the most consistent philanthropist in this faceless forum. When I first saw the news I couldn't just believe it... I was shocked!

May God grant the family he left behind the fortitude to bear his untimely demise.

Our sojourn here is fleeting, live a humble life and be good to as many people as possible.

Lastly, don't forget Jesus Christ loves you... Accept his Lordship over your life today, tomorrow might be late

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by JhyMedex: 7:27pm On May 24, 2019
RIP good man..
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ishilove: 7:39pm On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See as you just gave the guy hope and then turned around to dash it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by projet: 7:43pm On May 24, 2019
Black Friday for nairaland, a noble service man is down and out. flag flown at half mast.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2019
Life indeed too short!

R.I.P Hungerbad cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by darc: 8:04pm On May 24, 2019
RIP sir.. GentleGiant
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Gracespecial101(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
RIP Sir

Been really down after seeing it this morning couldn't even concentrate at work properly..... oooo what a life we live in Who would have known cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by yhemsy62(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2019
R.I.P embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Kowor(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Someone so special can never be forgotten. Rest in peace Hungerbad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.