Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car (18553 Views)

Why You Should Not Park Your Car Under Trees During A Rainfall / 5 Important Import Documents Required For Customs Clearance / 6 Things You Must Know Before Heading To Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by Slurity(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2019
Bbbwings:
As if this country ever had these things
You must have been leaving underground.
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by Slurity(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2019
flex04:
We wey never buy car go just dey read,

Nigerians Really Don’t Own Many Cars, Why is there so Much Traffic on Our Roads?
Because you keep deceiving yourself even when you know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by Burgerlomo: 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
Nah ya pocket go tell you all these for obodo oyinbo by the time the law enforcement officers take parking violations tickets finish you cool
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by Psoul(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2019
frankson1:
This error message keeps coming up every time I try updating a comment. What's the issue/solution?

You're using a very slow network. It takes time to connect or redirect it post, thereby timing out. That's why u are seeing this error msg. Try to use a faster network or if you are using a fast network but stays in a place where the strength of the signal is poor, it will also affect the network speed which will also cause the error.
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by frankson1(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2019
Psoul:

You're using a very slow network. It takes time to connect or redirect it post, thereby timing out. That's why u are seeing this error msg. Try to use a faster network or if you are using a fast network but stays in a place where the strength of the signal is poor, it will also affect the network speed which will also cause the error.

Oh, I understand now.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

Parking is the act of stopping and disengaging a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.

From the definition of parking, I'm not wrong to stop in front of a No Parking sign, right? As long as I'm still in the car.
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by tillaman(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
Sisi99:

Congrat!!! shocked tongue
congratulations for asking the mod to move the thread to front page?? Am lost please
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by madgoat(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2019
frankson1:
This error message keeps coming up every time I try updating a comment. What's the issue/solution?
It happens to me all the time. Just click back and resend the msg. You may need to do it more than once.
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by frankson1(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2019
madgoat:

It happens to me all the time. Just click back and resend the msg. You may need to do it more than once.

Thank you.
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by DaCharis2016: 9:54pm On May 24, 2019
These don't hold water in Lagos here.

Danfos n kekes park n stop at their will n nobody can touch them while gridlock becomes the order of the day.

I wonder what traffic police n lastma are doing to curtail traffic problems. They are doing what lights can easily do at junctions... waving at commuters. Hmm! Maka why?? Who did we offend in this country? Why are our traffic lights not working o!!!!
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by booksrite(f): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Because you keep deceiving yourself even when you know the truth

wink
Re: 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car by pswglobal(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! AWOOF TOKUNBO 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged N11m / Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.