Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Worst Weeks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Worst Weeks (704 Views)

Worst Grammar Mistake From A Literate! / The Worst And Funniest Interview..just Lol / Whats Ur Worst Valentine Gift. Dis Is Mine. (lets Hear Yours. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Weeks by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
Two executives working in the garment center are having lunch together. Goldstein says to his friend, "Last week was one of the worst weeks of my entire life."

"What happened?" asks Birnbaum.

Goldstein moans, "My wife and I went to Florida on vacation. It rained for seven days and seven nights, so my wife went out and spent thousands of dollars on the credit card. I came back to New York and found out that my brother-in-law accountant has been ripping me off for millions. And, to top it all off, when I came in to work on Monday morning, I found my son having sex with the garment model on my desk!"

"You think you had a bad week?" responds Birnbaum. "My week was even worse! I went to Florida on vacation with my wife and it rained for seven days and seven nights, so my wife went out and spent thousands on the credit card. Then, when I got back to New York, I found out that my brother-in-law accountant has been ripping me off for millions. And, to top it all off, when I came in to work on Monday morning, I found my son having sex with the garment model on my desk!"

"How can you say that your week was worse than mine?" asks Goldstein. "It was identical!"

"You shmuck!" replies Birnbaum. "I manufacture men's garments!"
Re: Worst Weeks by EfemenaXY: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
Clever joke cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Weeks by sats: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2010
poster nice one, a little thought 2 bring out d humor wink
Re: Worst Weeks by StudioCFR(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2010
Were is the joke?
Re: Worst Weeks by EfemenaXY: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^ Dummy embarassed embarassed
Re: Worst Weeks by StudioCFR(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2010
Yo popsy
Re: Worst Weeks by Vic2k3(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
3/10
Re: Worst Weeks by Jezzybrown(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
that's a tricky one
Re: Worst Weeks by sohiemi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Whoa now dat was FUNNY!
Re: Worst Weeks by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
A little bit funny.
Studio CFR:

Were is the joke?

This is the joke: "You shmuck!" replies Birnbaum. "I manufacture men's garments!"

It means his son is gay. cheesy
Re: Worst Weeks by Jezzybrown(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
Eyah:

A little bit funny.
This is the joke: "You shmuck!" replies Birnbaum. "I manufacture men's garments!"

It means his son is gay. cheesy

sorry bt you are wrong my dear think harder
Re: Worst Weeks by wesley80(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
Jezzybrown:

Is this a joke or a Riddle?
Re: Worst Weeks by babyme1(f): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^
I think it's both tongue
Re: Worst Weeks by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
Jezzybrown:

So tell me then, I don't want to think harder. wink I see the joke on different angle. He manufacture's garments for men so therefore his model should be a man and the fact that he saw his son having s, ex with the model, it could be both his son and the model are gays.
Re: Worst Weeks by Jezzybrown(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
no be fight na. Ask gently and u shall be told.
Re: Worst Weeks by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
Im cool. Please tell me the gentle answer. cheesy
Re: Worst Weeks by Vic2k3(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^Don't mind him. he doesn't even know the meaning of what he posted(jxt buying some time)

(1) (Reply)

Man Of God / Polish Popes / Jokes Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.