Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up (57491 Views)

Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by NaijaCelebrity: 8:25am On May 24, 2019
Singer, Zlatan Ibile in an exclusive interview , he narrated how he, Naira Marley and others were picked up by EFCC on the early hours of May 10,2019.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PzHLIFgWs

Source: https://gidifeed.com/zlatan-ibile-narrates-how-efcc-came-to-their-house-to-pick-them-up/

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by OTayobami(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2019
The way this guy was talking ehn! I come dey get goose bumps, e be like say Naira go loose that case o embarassed e be like say naira go go jail Chai! My Darling Naira

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BravoDe: 8:28am On May 24, 2019
Those ones above me...Which network una dey use.

So zlatan can't release this videos when he was in Nigeria....the fear of EFCC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by superlanny(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
I swear efcc is bae, I won't and never support fraud, just imagine losing your life savings or that of your family or friends to fraud, I heard after arresting them, the efcc guys were jaming "able God" by chinko ekun in the car, fraudsters should know that our able God will fight for the scammed and punish the scammers. God bless EFCC.....but don't relent on putting criminals in jail, especially those useless oloriburuku politicians.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by zone51: 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Na wa ooo...Anyway it's just a phase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Better keep Ur mouth shut.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by HonAdeli(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Luckily you were saved from being used as a scapegoat
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Mayor88(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
EFCC is a goal...goal!

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by anambraamaka: 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Awon Boys
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Bossontop(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
undecided
Imagine.....so d EFCC pipu were even playing d songs of d pipu they came to arrest.......haba!!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Naira Malley will be released soon .

EFCC case is watery .

23 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Looks like a garage tout. He'd have had difficulty getting any quality lady if he broke...

Simple reality, no one should quote me and misyarn.

21 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
-
Free the youth ,if no be yahoo boys, who want marry disabled client ??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looks like a garage tout. He'd have had difficulty getting any quality lady if he broke...

Are you a quality lady?

Obviously not .

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by chinchonglee(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Free Naira Marley..

I am a great supporter of yahoo...

42 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by lonelydora: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
This news is stale. We are tired of hearing these names and their case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by tstx(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
LUCKY GUY
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Holamic: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Playing able God... If not for the God you dey dance zanku for custody too... Be careful of your tongue... #oweoro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Skyfornia(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Mtchww
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2019
I'm a final year student looking for any menial work within enugu to help raise money for my project. I will appreciate any assistance
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

He will get you some day.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by 01mcfadden(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by en0uwem: 8:33am On May 24, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo advice not taken

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 8:34am On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

And you think life is all about having ladies?
You should get a feel of how an AMG drives sometime and I promise you,you will forget dick for real.
Y'all attach so much phantom value to yourselves cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by BlueAir: 8:34am On May 24, 2019
Oh my God!!!!!!!!?? So this is the zlatan mocking people? Fuuuccckk!!! This is the first time I'll hear him present himself and his English is soooooo godforsaken. I'm sure this is how he speaks publicly and yet he's some people's idol shocked.

Lobatan. I always knew these "street wise" peeps are just a waste to the society grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Ayoswit(f): 8:35am On May 24, 2019
K
Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by Nobody: 8:35am On May 24, 2019
jolomiurenyi:

He will get you some day.
Not many ladies wanna date a broke guy. The money complains and pity party is just too much. That's d reality sha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask / Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.