Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? (455 Views)

How Avoid Paypal Account Flagging After Receiving Payment From Client. / Lawyer Jailed 9months For Stealing N6 Million From Client / I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 24, 2019
This year i plan that nobody will owe me, but its unfortunate they have started.
Last year alone, over 100k is still pending and I'm the one doing the calling while they keep begging.

I woke up this morning really upset. I don't have anything and my business is going down.
The same person who begged to rent my equipments on credit is no longer picking my calls. They're always pushing me to my last limit before they tag me not been considerat.

Please, share with me measure you use to collect your money from client, customers who will not like to pay back.

How do you avoid selling on credit or rendering services on credit?
Is it because I'm a lady and most times I'm always considering how they're struggling as well? I'm struggling too.
Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by ikbnice(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
I have been in your shoes too. Many ended as bad debts while in some cases, I ended up not collecting up to 50%.
Lesson I learnt now is never to borrow people what I can't afford to lose and not to sell on 100% credit.
I collect 80% payment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2019
ikbnice:
I have been in your shoes too. Many ended as bad debts while in some cases, I ended up not collecting up to 50%.
Lesson I learnt now is never to borrow people what I can't afford to lose and not to sell on 100% credit.
I collect 80% payment.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by royal231(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2019
Call SARS..

You are welcome
Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
royal231:
Call SARS..

You are welcome
Ha. SARS? Is it not too far?

1 Like

Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by Titto93(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2019
Keep in touch with the debtors, and swore never to render any service or hire any equipment or sell any item on credit.
Don't rush, d universe will provide what will be sufficient for u
Re: How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Titto93:
Keep in touch with the debtors, and swore never to render any service or hire any equipment or sell any item on credit.
Don't rush, d universe will provide what will be sufficient for u
Noted. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

To Start Sales Of Indoor Switches And Bulbs / Must READ For Those Actively Trading Forex On A Live Or Demo / Why You Should Own A Website By New Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.