Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

HUNGERBAD Was The Only Good Man I Noticed On Nairaland - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HUNGERBAD Was The Only Good Man I Noticed On Nairaland (499 Views)

Asthma Attack: A Good Man Is Dead / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / There Is Something I Noticed While Playing With My Dick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HUNGERBAD Was The Only Good Man I Noticed On Nairaland by Heylius(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2019
I've seen a lot of nairaland post of members that lost their lifes but I've never shed tears before.but i did yesterday though i don't know him in person but the guy was really a good man.i really love him I remember when i told my friends to start calling me HUNGERBAD they started laughing and said e be like say this hunger don enter ur head but they don't know my reason.

I remember when i once quoted him on one of his tread i was like ah baba you dey always bless others bless ur boy na though he didn't reply
I once told him if i become rich i will start answering HUNGERBAD he started laughing but i really mean it.though I didn't benefit from your generosity but you where in indeed a good man
In remembrance of HUNGERBAD i swear to answer that name if i become rich.

Rest in peace boss!!
I really love you but God love you most

2 Likes

Re: HUNGERBAD Was The Only Good Man I Noticed On Nairaland by czarina(f): 9:38am On May 24, 2019
HungerBad was no doubt one of the finest humans here but believe it, there are many others.

There are trolls alright but there are plenty of good people on Nairaland.

#TrueStory

2 Likes

Re: HUNGERBAD Was The Only Good Man I Noticed On Nairaland by chizzypresh(f): 12:06pm On May 24, 2019
Why do good people always die early cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Arthritis / Bloating: Reasons Your Stomach Bloats / Prostrate Health, How To Prevent Prostrate Cancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.