Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! (665 Views)

A Must Read Bible Jokes / Police Dey Read Bible ??? / Police Dey Read Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Mauricemoh: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2010
On Lagos-Ibadan express road when a Pastor met a team of policemen who, quite naturally, wanted 'something' from him. Since he was not prepared to play their games, they asked for his papers and having combed through everything without any offence with which to nail the 'stubborn' pastor, they now asked him to open the bonnet of his car. A careful scrutiny of the engine number against what was on paper revealed that letter U was written in such a way that it could be mistaken for letter V. That was all the officer-in-charge needed to shout "stolen vehicle!"
Sensing trouble, even when he knew he committed no offence, the pastor called the OC to say he was a priest to which the officer replied :"Please, leave that pastor thing, in any case, if you are indeed a pastor, then you must have a Bible in your car, bring it." The Pastor did as was commanded after which the officer now ordered:
"Please read Matthew 5:25, 26 to me".
The incredulous Pastor opened to the recommended passage and read:
"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to a judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. I tell you the truth; you will not get out until you have paid the last penny."
The man of God quietly made an "offering" of "just" one N100 to his newly found "preacher".
End of service! Go in peace and argue no more, said the OC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mallam Sule bought a new bullet proof jeep for N75M so he went to warri and while there he was attacked by armed robbers who rained bullets on his car.
To Sule's amazement the car resisted all. So he started mouthing words at the bandits. One of them gestured that he could not hear him so he wound down his window and shouted, 'shege danbura uba, barawon banza, you waka'

, He has since been buried according to Muslim rites
Kindly visit this site for more jokes and funs
www.jokesvillage..com
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by StudioCFR(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Make i laugh?
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
If you do, i go wooze you
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by StudioCFR(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
Are u light skinned? If yes, Then I go appreciate am if u go wooze me wit you brea.st

No oofffeince
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2010
I be duduyemi
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by StudioCFR(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2010
Lol
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2010
U wan turn to mr cork
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by StudioCFR(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2010
Who be mr cork?
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2010
No offiecence undecided
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by StudioCFR(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2010
I no understand jor
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2010
Dosgbe ni e
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2010
Oh boy,this joke is tight.i love it. Kip it u!
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2010
Oh boy,this jokes are tight.i love it. Kip it up!
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2010
Oh boy,your jokes are tight.i love it. Kip it up!
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 1:30am On Sep 28, 2010
So wetin be d reason for reposting undecided
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2010
Simple
just to lay emphasis.
The jokes are tite he nids 2kip it up.
@poster
those jokes are tite.keep it up!
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by cynthoney(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
almost died laughing!

i love d 2nd joke,its wonderful

keep it up!!!!
Re: Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
U for die na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Am I / Britney Spears Deleted Scene From Jackass 3 / Top 6 Hit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.