Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Do You Think About Real Estate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think About Real Estate? (250 Views)

What Do You Think Should Be Done To Appreciate Naira ? / We Need To Talk About Real Estate Investment. It’s A Game Changer. / Let's Talk About Real Deal Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Real Estate? by Joiceee(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
Good day everyone!
I am interested in real estate, but don't know how to go about it. Could anyone please help me about it, and also tell me all I need to know about it? All suggestions are highly welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Do You Think About Real Estate? by Lagosfinder(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2019
Joiceee:
Good day everyone!
I am interested in real estate, but don't know how to go about it. Could anyone please help me about it, and also tell me all I need to know about it? All suggestions are highly welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
Real estate business is open to high and low income enterpreneurs. As man would always need shelter, real estate would always be needed especiallly in Lagos.
For big guys you can start as developers or investors. Low incomers can start agency/consultancy. its a business thats open to all but require patience and determination. Contact us if you are in Lagos and want to do the business. Lets put you through
Re: What Do You Think About Real Estate? by Lagosfinder(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joiceee:
Good day everyone!
Thanks in advance.
call or whatsap 07062223999 to reach me

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To The Updated Targeted GSM Numbers And Business Directories Database / I Have A Business That Needs Funding / How Many Days Can You Survive Without A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.