Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is This Normal At My Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Normal At My Age? (475 Views)

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal At My Age? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2019
good afternoon everyone... I will turn 18 next month and I've noticed that my semen is colorless and slimy. I thought it was suppose to be whitish and thick. Please, is this normal at my age? Doctors in the house please advice
Re: Is This Normal At My Age? by Samakus(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2019
So you're an ogbo ncha! Ncha boy! Soap boy. Oya kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal At My Age? by hahn(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2019
futurist369:
good afternoon everyone... I will turn 18 next month and I've noticed that my semen is colorless and slimy. I thought it was suppose to be whitish and thick. Please, is this normal at my age? Doctors in the house please advice

self-service again and this time taste your semen and tell us how it tastes to get a better opinion
Re: Is This Normal At My Age? by Sellfish(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
futurist369:

If that's the color of sperm you ejaculate when having sex, there may be a problem

Colorless sperm is mostly normally pre-cum... As in the kind of penis discharge one has when aroused while engaging in serious pre-intimacy with the opposite sex

Colorless sperm also appears in cases of non-vigorous masturbation...an example is masturbabtion while lying face down on your bed with your hand clutching your penis while vigorously rubbing both together... This kind of masturabation almost closes the penis-hole and while one has the feeling of full blown ejaculation, the penile discharge is colorless and a bit slimy...

I know all these as a professional masturbator in my very early adolescence... During those years, I nearly peeled the skin off my penis because of constant masturbation grin

Bottom line is... If your spermm is still colorless during real sex ejaculation or soap-based masturbation, then you have a serious problem

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal At My Age? by jbblues24(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
Is it self service or with a sexual partner?

(1) (Reply)

Low Cost Ivf / Massages For Pregnant Women / Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.