Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wish Review: Is Wish Legit Or Scam; The Ultimate Answer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wish Review: Is Wish Legit Or Scam; The Ultimate Answer (6045 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish Review: Is Wish Legit Or Scam; The Ultimate Answer by panda234(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
Don’t you wish things weren’t so expensive?

Come on…a phone for $800? Who can afford that? Wouldn’t you rather spend like $30 on a phone?

Well, you’re in luck.

Wish is an app and website where you can find super cheap items for sale. (And yes, I mean cheap in both senses of the word.)

Wish has been popular for awhile now, and isn’t showing signs of slowing down any time soon. So, I decided to write up a review of Wish to help summarize the pros and cons of the app and investigate into whether this company is a scam or completely legitimate.

Wish Review – Everything You Should Know Before Using Wish
Wish shopping site homepage Let me start by saying this:

With Wish, you get what you pay for.

Found a nice winter coat for $7? Well, it will feel like a $7 coat.

For some people, this is perfectly fine and Wish is a no-brainer. But if you want quality products that will last you a long time, look elsewhere.

With that said, there are some products that are probably worth buying on Wish because quality doesn’t matter so much. Things like party decorations, certain accessories, and even light-use tools.....

Continue from here
https://www.betterview.website/2019/05/wish-review-is-wish-legit-or-scam.html
Re: Wish Review: Is Wish Legit Or Scam; The Ultimate Answer by visaland(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
see. even me I have been thinking if I should place an order. im contemplating cuz I don't them yet. now plz tell me. does wish deliver to Nigeria? plz u can inbox me on godfreyfineman2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Economy And Cassava / Investors Needed In A Nigeria Internet Start-up / JOIN whatsapp-To Start Edmark Network Marketing Business-with N39,600 OR N16,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.