Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS (10399 Views)

Here Are Some Land Deals For Wise Investors In Lekki And Ajah Etc / Lekki Properties For Wise Investors Only. / A Must Read For All Wise Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 4:47pm On May 24, 2019
CHRISTAL VILLA CHRISTINE'S COURT

Dear Esteemed Investors

CHRISTINE'S COURT estate is designed for the benefits of our clients that wants values for their investment.

There is a possibility of 150% increase on investment in this axis within a shortest period of time.

This is an amazing opportunity to invest to make life change, invest in your future today.

BENEFITS:
-Beautifully designed layout
-Gated Estate
-Electricity
-Street light
-Visitors Park
-Sport Corridor, ETC.

PRICE: NGN800,000

TITLE: SURVEY

SIZE: 600sqm

PROMO: Buy 5plots and get 1 free(Limited plots only) terms and conditions apply

For more information, site inspection and plots purchase
Call or Whatsapp 08033471418

CREMP..........Securing your Future Through Real Estates Investment.

1 Share

Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 2:06pm On May 27, 2019
With #800,000 you are good to go
For more information | Inquiry | Payment Details Call/WhatsApp:+2348033471418
we are expecting your calls
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
investment is key to wealth
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
we got you covered
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
you are just #800,000 away from being a land owner
let's make it a reality
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
owning a land is the way forward
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
make your enquiries and inspection
let's give you the best
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 8:36am On May 28, 2019
Lets help you secure your future
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 9:13am On May 28, 2019
Don't delay your decision buy now when you can afford it call or whatsapp +2348033471418
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 9:53am On May 28, 2019
Still available
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 9:55am On May 28, 2019
Take a bold step
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 11:25am On May 28, 2019
be the best you can be
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 11:30am On May 28, 2019
Don't be left out of this juicy offer
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
waiting for your call...
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 12:23pm On May 28, 2019
That's my Antie's land. You don't have rights to sell it. I warned you before. I should be selling that land not. Please note that I will destroy that advertisement board by sunday morning. Last warning.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:28am On May 29, 2019
we are always here for you
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:33am On May 29, 2019
Inspect today
For more information | Inquiry | Payment Details Call/WhatsApp:+2348033471418
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:34am On May 29, 2019
fox26:
That's my Antie's land. You don't have rights to sell it. I warned you before. I should be selling that land not. Please note that I will destroy that advertisement board by sunday morning. Last warning.
who is this ?
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:35am On May 29, 2019
fox26:
do you even know who you are replying here ?
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:41am On May 29, 2019
Good ways to start planing for the future is thinking about investment in real estate
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 10:46am On May 29, 2019
AYHOMESINVEST:
do you even know who you are replying here ?

This is Carabobo right here. Agency refrain off my land.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:46am On May 29, 2019
fox26:
pls warn yourself and try to know what you are doing as well because i dont think i know you or you know what you are talking about, my office is ikeja and head office is at awoyaya if you think you know what u are talking about see me in the office am not faceless am accessible. if you think your aunty gave a land to sell and u belief is this one, Pls ask your aunty what is going on not to come here claim what u are not sure off. last warning pls
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:47am On May 29, 2019
here is my number 08033471418 am available
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 10:48am On May 29, 2019
AYHOMESINVEST:
pls warn yourself and try to know what you are doing as well because i dont think i know you or you know what you are talking about, my office is ikeja and head office is at awoyaya if you think you know what u are talking about see me in the office am not faceless am accessible. if you think your aunty gave a land to sell and u belief is this one, Pls ask your aunty what is going on not to come here claim what u are not sure off. last warning pls

Im warning you again. If I see you advertising my land again,, you shall see it.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
AYHOMESINVEST:
who is this ?

Be warned. Make sure you visit the land on Sunday to see the consequences
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:51am On May 29, 2019
fox26:

This is Carabobo right here. Agency refrain off my land.
you see now you are talking to a wrong person, pls this is social media we should always be mindful of what we say or where we say it, you cant come here and say what can bring my biz down, pls
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:54am On May 29, 2019
fox26:

Be warned. Make sure you visit the land on Sunday to see the consequences
Mr man i think you dont deserve the respect am giving you because i dont know you, i dare you to go to this estate on sunday and post a pictures of what you want to do here if truly you know what u are doing, or go there now and post your pictures here. nonsense
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 10:57am On May 29, 2019
fox26:

Im warning you again. If I see you advertising my land again,, you shall see it.
is now your land, I can now confirm that you dont know what u are doing. pls go and do what i ask of you, until then stay off my thread.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
AYHOMESINVEST:
Mr man i think you dont deserve the respect am giving you because i dont know you, i dare you to go to this estate on sunday and post a pictures of what you want to do here if truly you know what u are doing, or go there now and post your pictures here. nonsense

I don't take nonsense, its my blood land. Action is better than words. You must do what I want not me to do what you want.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 12:02pm On May 29, 2019
fox26:

I don't take nonsense, its my blood land. Action is better than words. You must do what I want not me to do what you want.
Mr man you dont know what u are saying and you dont know who u are talking to. Do what u said u want to do on sunday and post the pictures here for us to see until pls go look for your blood land.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by fox26: 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I was wasting your time. I just didn't like the way run your thread. How can you reply to yourself on your own thread. Advertising a land here doesn't make sense, there's only jobless people here. You are a low key dealer. I can work better than you. You don't have good customer service and you lack manners too. How old are you? You sound like a guy who goes to clients with condoms in your pocket instead of business cards.
Re: A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS by AYHOMESINVEST: 2:35am On May 30, 2019
fox26:
grin grin grin grin grin

I was wasting your time. I just didn't like the way run your thread. How can you reply to yourself on your own thread. Advertising a land here doesn't make sense, there's only jobless people here. You are a low key dealer. I can work better than you. You don't have good customer service and you lack manners too. How old are you? You sound like a guy who goes to clients with condoms in your pocket instead of business cards.
now i can understand why you frustrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4/3bedroom Bungalow In Lekki (see Pix) / Abuja Building Collapse: NEMA Calls Off Operation, Confirms 1 Dead, 6 Injured / Reasons To Invest In Ibeju- Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.